Arabic Speaking Secretary Dubai
A well-established group of companies is looking for Arabic speaking Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (Advanced level) is essential.
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
o Adept at handling day-to-day administrative activities in coordination with internal/external departments
o Strong communicator and a great team player with the ability to ensure execution of time-bound deliverables
o High level of computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications
o Education: Bachelors degree
o Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English are crucial for this role.
Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings..
Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
Prepare statistical reports.
Greet and receive visitor.
Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
Coordinates office management activities.
Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
Prepare agenda for meetings.
Plans events and volunteer activities.
Maintain office procedures.
Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
Receive and relay telephone messages.
Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system..
Adminstrative assistant Dubai
We are looking for professional candidates who got excellent communication, Interpersonal and aggressive selling skills.
The required candidates should be bi-lingual and very presentable on husband or father sponsorship.
Good salary with bonus, transportation will be provided
Admin Assistant Dubai
Admin Assistant/Secretary required for a reputed organization of UAE. The requirements for this position are as follows:
The potential Candidate:
1.Should have Secretarial cum admin experience in a reputed organization.
2.Should have good typing speed approx. 40-50 wpm.(Plus Point)
3.Should have excellent command of both verbal and written English.
4.Should have a stable work background.
5.Should be able to use MS Office specially Excel.
6.Should have good sense of humor, ability and potential to work with the MD.
7.Should be flexible to work on priority basis and keep a close watch to the mails based on importance.
Personal assistant Dubai
Seeking Personal Assistant to CEO. Must be willing to travel. Salary negotiable from AED 10,000 plus apartment plus Car. Incentive Bonuses.
* acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
* managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
* booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
* organising events and conferences
* reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
* typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
* managing databases and filing systems
* implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
* liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
* collating and filing expenses
* miscellaneous tasks eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
Personal Assistant Dubai
Temporary/ full time Personal Assistant is required preferbly has one year experince in UAE.
will help the manager to operate daily jobs.
Handle the calls, emails and daily administrative works and document controlling.
Manage properties lisiting in a professional Manner.
Experince in real estate is added value.
technology knowledge is must: MS office, wird, excell, powerpoint, outlook, photos editing applications and familiar to deal with CRM systems
Salary is AED 6000.
Admin assistant Dubai
Female office administrator required for well reputed entertainment company in Dubai
The successful candidate must have at least three years’ experience in the UAE .
The applicant must possess:
• ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
• excellent administrative and organizational skills, detail oriented and be able to manage multiple tasks
• a team player and fast learner
• able to work a flexible schedule and weekends as needed
• dynamic personality, must have a passion to succeed, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required.
• valid UAE driver's license preferable
Interested candidates kindly apply your CV
Personal assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements
Take dictation and minutes
Source office supplies
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Devise and maintain office filing system
Proven work experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
MS Office and English proficiency
Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality
High School degree