Admin Support Dubai
Female admin assistant is required to carry out daily administrative tasks, including purchasing, telemarketing, filing, scheduling, and coordination.
- 2 to 5 years of administrative/purchasing experience
- University degree
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Salary 2000-2500
- Location: Al Qusais/Dubai
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Career Level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Atleast 1 year experience on the same field
- Strong personal skills comfortable communicating (via email, phone calls and face to face contact)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point)
- General knowledge in social media marketing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at speaking/writing/listening English
- Well organized at work, flexible and responsible with excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, fast learner and hardworking
- Must have a professional, positive and with friendly attitude
- Should be reliable, sincere and trustworthy
- Meet and greet customers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock report, product price and keep track of the product expiry
- Responsible for sorting and proper packing of the product purchased by the customers
- Manage petty cash requests and ensure reporting and tracking of the fund utilized
- Submit daily orders, invoice/receipts, and file expense to reconcile to Manager’s report.
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems and ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Perform general file up, keep including the physical filing of paper works, receipts and uploading documents to the internal systems.
- Responsible for daily updates to the social media marketing platform for the business
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentations which will be requested by the Manager or the CEO of the company
- Perform general office management duties including ordering of supplies, expense reimbursements, preparing orders and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Manager in preparation of meetings, events and workshops and other business related events.
- Provide pro-active support by ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the working environment.
- Provide other administrative support whenever required.
Administration Dubai An international security consulting firm, based in the United States, is currently looking to fill a Personal Assistant position in Dubai. This position will be responsible for assisting the CEO, as well as visiting staff and clients, during their stay. Additional duties would include virtual services while supervisors are not in Dubai, and physical presence while they are in Dubai. This entry-level position provides opportunities for advancement, travel and relocation. Successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Dubai, its customs, etc and should already be located in Dubai.If interested, respond back with cv/photo, as well as salary requirements.
Administrative assistant Dubai
You will be part of a small team where your responsibilities will include preparing documents, data entry, attending to customer service queries, resolving issues, database maintenance, filing, and general administration.
To be successful you must have:
* Good organisational skills
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Finance is advantageous
* Computer literate - proficient with MS Word and Excel
* Good customer service
If you are a strong team player, analytical and have a passion for administration, we have the opportunity for you to be working with a professional organisation who support and appreciate their employees. For a confidential discussion
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Executive Assistant Dubai
Are you a executive assistant with 4 years experience, 50 WPM and good english skills, we are hiring now, so if this position matches you, then please apply, we offer 9000 AED per month plus housing and relocation
Administration, Public Relations, Secretarial Locations : United Arab Emirates Experience Level : 2 to 5 Years Educational Qualification : Bachelor\'s degree/higher diploma Salary : Unspecified Career Level : Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Job Type : Permanent , Job Status : Full Time , Job Skills : Bachelor degree or higher diploma with atleast 2+ years of experience in a similar role. Should have excellent communication skills and be presentable. Job Description : Job will require answer telephone, screen and direct calls ,take and relay messages,provide information to callers,greet persons entering organization,direct persons to correct destination,deal with queries from the public and customers,ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization,general administrative work. Ability to receive and sort mail and deliveries,schedule appointments,maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically,organize meetings.
Our company is looking to hire highly motivated and experienced individuals who can help us expand our operations in Dubai and liaise with associated companies in Japan. Highly competitive salary and working conditions.
4000 to 5000 AED/month
- Providing advice to clients for setting up businesses in Dubai
- Preparing documentation required to set up businesses in Dubai
- Liaising with government entities such as immigration and public notaries
- Organising and keeping track of schedules and appointments
- Carrying out market research and creating reports for senior management
- Being responsible for client accounts
- Recruitment of new staff in the future
- Data management and filing
Requirements and Preferences:
- Female Filipino applicants preferred
- Must be able to write and speak in English clearly
- High degree of etiquette, personal hygiene and customer service attitude
- Able to find tasks and work independently without micromanagement
- Japanese language skills highly sought (higher salary range available)