Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development
Executive Assistant: Male Secretary/ Executive Assistant is required for a well Reputed Construction Company with 3-5 years of experience in Administrative job. The candidate must be smart, hard worker who will support the MD. They must have excellent communication skills and proficient in professional writing. Able to do document control and filing. Urgently looking for a proactive Secretary to join our team. . Ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office, diary management, arranging appointments, reports, and minutes from meetings. Candidates may forward their CVs
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Hiring for Admin Assistant cum sales – Real Estate
Support with transactions in real estate deals, follow up and other super-human tasks. You are a problem solver and ambitious to reach your money goals.
Learn from a master. Learn from someone who has been in Dubai real estate for over 10 years
• Valid Dubai Driving License (MANDATORY)
• Knowledge in administrative and clerical work.
• Ability to deal and communicate with different people.
• With Critical Thinking skills, analytical skills, and ability to close deals.
• Have a strong desire to earn more and achieve more.
• Sky Dive: Before you apply, answer this one question honestly! Would you enjoy Sky Diving? If YES, APPLY
Salary: AED 2,000 – AED 3,000 + Plus Car Allowance + Commissions
OFFICE ADMIN Dubai
Looking for experienced FEMALE candidate for this position,
day to day office administration role and assisting sales and business development team to following their customer leads and update to team.
Office near Oud Metha Metro Station
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED4,000.00 /month
Document Controller Dubai
•Set up and maintenance of Document management system in line with the project requirements
•Ensure all documentation is processed in accordance with agreed procedures
•Ensure that all project drawings and documentation are received, checked, accurately recorded and distributed in an efficient and expeditious manner according to agreed Project and Corporate Procedures
•Reports are produced on time as required
•Regular exception reports on late documentation are made available for management review
•check that all record files required by the Project are being maintained in good order
•Provide documentation for bids according to project requirements
•Maintain and update company document system
•Keep yourself up to date with existing standards, rules and regulations within your discipline
•Experienced in document control
•Piece together all legal documents, visa and labor contracts of the company
•Maintain documents between different departments
•Initiate and maintain monthly reports from different Government bodies
•Types memos, correspondence and other required documents.
•Effective communication skills
Office Manager Dubai
OFFICE COORDINATOR DUBAI
You will have a strong administrative background and hungry and eager to take the next step in your career. You will want to be challenged by those duties that stretch you however also happy to take onboard the more menial tasks. You will have basic to intermediate skills in MS Office suite.
what's in it for you
This is the perfect job for those looking to extend their career at a fast pace. This is a progressive organisation with a primary focus on their staff. Voted boutique agency for 2008 based on their focus on staff well being, they offer weekly massages, an attractive profit share scheme for all staff, a day off for Christmas shopping, to name a few. In addition you get to work in a state of art environment within a closely knit team.
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Admin Assistant
• Keep proper record of financial transactions by entering account information into the accounting system
• Handling general Accounts activities
• Data Entry in Sage
• Creation of purchase orders in Sage
• Prepares vouchers & payments by verifying invoices and requesting disbursements of the payment.
• Coordinate in petty cash activities for the company whenever required
• Hands On experience of Sage and Tally are mandatory
• Good verbal and writing communication skills.
• Good administrative skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
• Prioritization skills, ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple sources
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel professionally
Executive Assistant Dubai
A well known medical equipment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. The candidate should have the following qualifications but not limited to:
• Should have atleast 3 years experience as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
• Must be smart; with good pleasing personality
• Strong command in English both in speaking and writing
• Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
• Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
• Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence; efficient in short handwriting
• Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and suppliers
• Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
• Professional experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet research
• Ability for handling multiple tasks at the same time
• Qualified to perform research work for specific assignments and projects
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
• Proven proficiency in using office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
• Flexible schedule with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
Attractive salary provided to successful applicant.