Personal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a self-motivated, flexible, proactive and a good communicator.
Candidates needs to have an advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint and at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates kindly send your detailed resumes with a cover note.
Administrative assistant Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ABU DHABI
The successful candidate will be organised, computer literate, demonstrate a proactive and motivated attitude, suitable presentation, have a polite and professional phone manner, excellent writing skills, ability to understand ideas and concepts easily as well as the ability to work independently.
Experience or studying in Real Estate or Property Management is not necessary but desirable. Training will be provided however, the successful candidate will require a willingness to learn.
Tasks involved in this position include:
- Supporting our team by multi-tasking the day with a variety of administrative and reception duties
- Answering telephones
- Data entry/updates
- Typing/sending correspondence
- Assisting in the general daily co-ordination & smooth running of the office
- Ensuring reception area & meeting room is presentable at all times
Secretary/Admin/Office Clerk Dubai
Atleast 3 years experience in UAE to handle administration, reception & standard duties, with excellent communication & computer skills.
Experienced in Document Controller, Business task (e.g.. tendering/bidding, registration, etc),
Salary: To be discussed
Office Administration: 3 years
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An International Insurance Brokerage Firm is looking for young and motivated Male Administrative Assistant.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Insurance background experience is a plus
- If you are qualified and you are on visit visa and have, then please apply
Executive Secretary Dubai
ADGECO Group is looking for a female Executive Secretary to provide an Efficient and responsive administrative, logistic and organizational support to the Management. She will be also responsible to write contents and other correspondence for the company website and social media accounts
Job description: Objectives of this Role
• Manage all aspects of event planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
• Hunt events/projects and cover maximum of market application.
• Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to craft and implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
• Stay current, and often ahead of the curve, on event planning, design, and production trends, proactively identifying and solving operational challenges
• Have the capacities to track the customers experiences with the right tools (Like: NPS), analyse and suggest the correctives plans to the management to groom the strategy.
This job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that can include but are not limited to the following:
• Meet with event stakeholders to gain an understanding of the event's purpose and goals
• Outline the scope of the event, including time, date, location, and budget
• Scout and inspect event venues
• Work with vendors to get bids and determine best fits for the budget and goals of the event
• Negotiate and manage vendor contracts
• Coordinate with internal staff, clients, vendors, and others to establish needs for events, and serve as liaison to senior level executives, government officials, and industry leaders throughout the planning process
• Research resources, make site visits, and lead pre-event meetings when necessary to help staff make decisions about event design
• Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
• Oversee client experiences from conception through post-event, managing on-site preparations, production, and event breakdown, ensuring consistent, high-level service throughout all phases
• Maintain and build a comprehensive database of industry contacts, vendors, and venues
• Troubleshoot and handle any issues that arise on the event day
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven success as an event planner or coordinator
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
Status World Wide
Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Office Manager/ Branch Manager to run the company’s office
Located/registered at Sharjah Airport International Free Zone UAE;
There could fix salary cum handsome commission of management and sales.
Candidate must have UAE experience; driving license.
Please send you resume
Job Brief: As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Maintain good housekeeping of the entire reception area
- General administrative job
- Other duties as when assigned
- Candidate must possess bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in English ( Oral and Written)
- Able to commence work immediately
Job Type: Full-time