Female Personnel Secretary
Looking for Female Personal Secretary to M.D. of a Company in Dubai. Female, smart, decent, computer literate, manageable, graduate can apply for the post. Those who can travel outstations with M.D. Very Good Salary. Send CV :
Office administrator Dubai
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, the candidate will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. Job specific training shall be provided side by side.
• Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally. Handle office phone/ email and respond in a timely manner to all client inquiries.
• Maintain office logs, and compilation of reports after receipt of data from engineering team.
• Coordinates with in-house departments for internal facilities.
• Set up meetings for managers internally and with prospective/ existing clients in a professional manner.
• Escalation of inquires as needed to relevant team members.
• Handling of petty cash receipts and reconciliation of the same with accounts.
• Maintain contacts with clients and follow-up of opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Any candidate who doesn’t meet the prior 3 requirements shall not be considered.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Confident at redirecting work and escalation if required.
• Minimum 2 years or more
• Must have worked in time critical response position
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Administrative Officer Dubai
Must be good with a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, A etc. 2. Booking rooms and conference facilities; 3. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; 4. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; 5. Sorting and distributing incoming mails and organising and sending mails 6. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; 7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; 8. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, salary is negotiable
Administrative Executive Dubai
assisting is one of the largest occupations nationwide, and in this field, you'll play an important role in keeping an office running smoothly. The job description of an administrative or executive assistant may vary from position to position, but the duties usually involve the following:
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
Organizing and maintaining files and records
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
Managing projects and conducting research
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
Making travel and guest arrangements
Providing quality customer service
Working in a professional environment, salary accoring to ones experience
Office Administrator Dubai
Office administrators undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organisation run smoothly. They may be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets, accommodation and property facilities and records. These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
Office administrators may perform the following tasks:
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• interview job applicants
• conduct orientation programmes for new employees
• administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
• be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
• prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
• maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
• locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
• provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
• review and answer correspondence
• provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
Office administrators may work for one person or a group of people. In some areas of employment, long hours of work and/or travel may be required.
• able to supervise others
• good oral and written communication skills
• aptitude for working with computers
• good organisation skills.
Personal Assistant Dubai
Currently looking for Personal Assistant for CFO in an Australian MNC Co. in Dubai. Interested Candidate pls email your CV
Personal Assistant Dubai
Elegant Female Personal Assistant / Travel Companion needed to assist busy executive.
- Top level Personal assistant travel companion needed to assist the Chairman in his travels to all international work locations.
- The role involves travel both domestic and international and requires an educated, polished, refined and sophisticated individual.
- The Personal Assistant will arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
Executive assistant Dubai
1. Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, clients etc.,2. Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.3. Coordinate with PR dept, travel agent and Administration for visas, making travel arrangements & follow up on accommodation arrangements as per instruction of the General Manager.4. Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.5. Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.6. Compile daily E-Mails received in company ID and submit summary report to General Manager.7. Collect daily production reports from all plants; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- Fluency in English, Speaking & Writing in Arabic is an advantage.- Computer Skills Required: Common MS Office (MS Word, MS, Power Point & MS Excel, etc.)- Superb organization skill.- Pleasing personality
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time