Job description: one of the fast growing business consultancy based in dubai is looking office secretary .
Office secretary Job Responsibilities:
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining existing clients and full fill their business requirements by giving dedicated staffs,etc..20days training and probation applicable for everyone .
For interested please send your cv by replying on this ad.
Admin Manager Dubai
Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Prepare documents for product registration in the Municipality, submit and follow up on the same.
- Handle the day to day Office Administration and manage the office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks such as renewals of license, company insurance, employees’ health insurance, visa and others.
- Providing general office support to the team
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- UAE Driving license is a plus
- Arabic language is a plus
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Totus is a new startup company developing mobile apps for the travel industry.
We are building our dream team and looking for a bright dynamic individual to take care of all our admin needs, as well as our Hr needs. Role shall also involve being the PA to the Director.
Therefore the applicant must have extensive knowledge and previous work experience in Administrative work in Dubai.
A Recruitment Company is in urgent need of a Female Receptionist cum Secretary:
ïƒ¼ Must have a pleasing personality. Smart . Must have good command in both written and communication skills.
ïƒ¼ Knowledgeable with Microsoft programs (excel, word, power point, pdf, adobe, and Microsoft outlook)
ïƒ¼ using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
ïƒ¼ devising and maintaining office systems;
ïƒ¼ booking rooms and conference facilities;
ïƒ¼ using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
ïƒ¼ attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
ïƒ¼ organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
We are a consulting company now looking for an experienced English-speaking typist / personal assistant. You would be working with one of our consultant - originally from the US - who requires someone to do content-writing for him.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years experience in a similar role.
Mission will take place in Bur Dubai.
Rates will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent typing skills
- Previous experience in Public financial management is a plus
United Alpha Group
Executive Assistant Dubai
All responsibilities traditionally associated with an Executive Assistant position including, but not limited to the following:
• Screen and answer all incoming calls for CEO
• Manage and maintain executives\' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the filing system
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Prepare and reconcile expenses on a monthly basis
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets for meetings
• Provide back-up support to Office Manager
• If needed, provide administrative support to COO and Chairman
• Must possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Bilingual preferred: English
Office Administrator Dubai
Office administrators undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organisation run smoothly. They may be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets, accommodation and property facilities and records. These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
Office administrators may perform the following tasks:
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• interview job applicants
• conduct orientation programmes for new employees
• administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
• be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
• prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
• maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
• locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
• provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
• review and answer correspondence
• provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
Office administrators may work for one person or a group of people. In some areas of employment, long hours of work and/or travel may be required.
• able to supervise others
• good oral and written communication skills
• aptitude for working with computers
• good organisation skills.