Office Administrator Dubai
Office Coordinator Urgently required for MNC in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Current position is for our UAE Facility & will be an immediate requirement.
Candidate should know work related to Office Admin/Sales Co-ordination/Basic Accounts
• Front Office Management, Secretarial & Administrative Support.
• Customer Sales Support.
• Quotation Preparation in Sales Force
• Coordinate with Overseas Branches for order fulfilment.
• Provide Professional & Efficient Secretarial and Administrative Support.
• Maintain Files Systematically.
• JAFZA Portal services for Visa’s and legal requirements
• Incoming and Outgoing shipments to be liaised with Freight Forwarder
• Accounts entry in spreadsheet and report to Finance Controller
Admin officer Dubai
We are looking for 1 person as a consultant who has a corporation in place already in jebel ali free zone in Dubai. This person will be hired to open corporate bank accounts for business in UAE.He must have a drivers license and a valid passport. He must live in UAE.
He must speak english. He must be between 21 - 60 years old.
He must have a basic skill set at computers, nothing sophisticated.
He must be willing to travel to Europe if necessary.
Account Executive Dubai
As the Digital Account Executive, you will be sound with excellent project management skills and experience in managing digital assets from A-Z. Your role will be to scope, define, manage and lead the implementation of projects. You will be responsible for managing internal resources and directly communicate with clients.
You will require the ability to manage a team, have strong project management skills, technical writing experience and strong communication skills.
1+ years’ work experience in a professional setting in a similar role
Good understanding of design workflow
Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Good understanding of development and coding processes
Good understanding of web-technologies
Excellent skills in managing budgets, schedules and project requirements
Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
Great communication skills
Admin assistant Dubai
WE ARE HIRING FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Work with Us! Above Minimum Wage Salary + Benefits.
College graduate, preferably in Business Admin, Marketing, Accounting or any admin/ clerical related course
At least 1 year experience in administrative tasks
Experience and Knowledge in Accounting, Book Keeping and Benefits Processing is an advantage
Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Highly organized, and great attention to detail
Able to handle multiple tasks & willing to do fieldwork
Able to work with less supervision
Female Receptionist - Arabic, Dubai
We are currently seeking for an Arabic female Receptionist, the job include the following:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering all telephone calls and inquiries.
- Available to join immediately.
- Candidate should have minimum 1-2 years experience on the similar industry.
- Have the ability to read, speak and write in Arabic and English.
- Presentable and dynamic.
Office administrator / Administrative Assistant
Middle size multinational company is looking for dynamic and hardworking person with ability to deal with customers, suppliers, third parties and manage official paper work for Office administrator / Administrative Assistant position.
Good knowledge of computer, well versed with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint presentation
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Good organizational skills, able to work under pressure
Eager and ambitious to learn new skills/procedures
Experience in UAE market in related field is an advantage.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
1-Documentation and filing.
2- Administrative Assistants are basically in-charge of documenting company and staff activities especially relating to clients and suppliers.
3- In addition to the logs, documents and filing similarly required of Office Assistants, Admin Assistants manage supplier, customer and prospect database systems.
5-Administrative assistants help with the preparation of presentations, quotes and all other documents for internal and external purposes.
6- Although the Office Manager or Administrative Coordinator is their direct supervisor, administrative assistants are lent to various teams as the need arises.
Admin manager Dubai
Job description: • Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (Insurance, Transport coordination, Vehicle service, renewals, etc.)
• Deal with employee complaints or issues from office and labor camps
• Maintenance of office and the equipment
• Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
• Maintain a clean and organized office environment
• Assist in vendor relationship management
• Previous working experience as an Office/operations Coordinator
• BSc/Ba in business administration or similar relevant field
• Applicable knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Multi-tasking aptitude
• Proactive problem solver
• Presence of mind