Admin assistant Dubai
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Executive Secretary Dubai
We represent one of the major international brand in the food distribution industry. we are looking for a female executive secretary in charge of the office administration as well as sales team support.
The candidate should be fluent in english, well trained on IT system, very well organised with a minimum experience in accounting
Administrative Assistant Abu Dhabi
Admin Assistant Required for Oil and Gas Company in Abu Dhabi Who are on sponsored visa are welcome with relevant experience and Arabic typing skills. For further queries you can contact the undersigned, salary negotiable
Admin assistant Dubai
Prepares clients quotation, invoices, and billing statements.
• Pay office bills prepare monthly reports and maintain a petty cash system and various budget.
• Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel and client files
• Personal assistant to the General Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft office operation (Word and Excel)
• Able to communicate well in English
Admin assistant Dubai
Looking for an admin assistant – STRICTLY MALE candidate with high integrity and minimum 2 years work experience in events/exhibition/interiors
• Knowledge of U.A.E visa process, U.A.E labour law and procedures
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant
• Proficiency in MS Outlook (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
• Prepare, edit all correspondence, invoices, billing, reports and documentation
• Monitoring monthly bills, team expense, making relevant reports
• Preparing monthly salary cheque and to do banking work as per requirements
Admin manager Dubai
A manufacturing company based in Jebel Ali Dubai is currently looking for an Administration Manager;
Age not more than 45 years old
Must have 5 years experience as an Administration & HR Manager
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Salary : Aed 75000 plus yearly ticket allowance, Health Insurance , Workmen Compensation
Can join us immediately
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary is required - Philippine or Arabian nationality with Resident Visa.
Royal Media on the need for Executive Secretary -
According to the following conditions:
1. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
2. Fluency in English (reading, writing, and conversation)
3. The ability to coordinate and follow-up and implementation.
4. Communication skills.
5. Organization and planning skills.
6. Skill in time management.
7- Proven experience 2-5 years in the same position.
8- Resident in International City or Ras Al Khor is much preferred.
Back office Administration Dubai
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with positive attitute who is well organised and punctual. Previous experience within Freezone is preferred, good knowledge of Dubai, must be able to speak and write English formally.
Required to manage and maintain the office and assist us with day to day running of the business including the below responsibilites:
- Filing and organising the office
- Organising Samples from Shipments
- Updating registers
- Customer Service emails
- POA tasks to pick up docs & drop off etc
- Writing orders
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Photocopying & Scanning agreements & corp docs etc
- Reception Duties
- Site Visit training
- DMCC Portal management & queries
- Filling in Bank forms
Profile of individual
- Young 20’s or 30’s
- Basic knowledge of office word, excel
- Nationality not important, Languages: English well spoken & written. Other languages are a plus
- Education: bachelor degree or vocational course certificate
- Presentable Image
- Interest or experience in Luxury products
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable