Admin Manager Dubai
The Role includes/requires:
- Media (print and web/online) administration including the monitoring, summarizing, collating, storing and distribution of coverage on a daily basis and provide reports on the contents
- Online media monitoring and link distribution
- Monitoring newspapers and clips distribution
- Collation and administration of Coverage Reports – including DCRs (Daily Coverage Reports) and MCRs (Monthly Coverage Reports)
- Updating the reports, as and when required
- Archiving of all files for future references and use
- Prepare tailored reports for specific events, media events and media campaigns
- Ensure that the relevant teams receive the appropriate media reports without flaws, by or before the specified deadline
- Conduct regular monitoring of media (print and online) and blog outlets on a variety of subjects and interest areas
- Assist in preparing the Daily Intelligence Reports, as and when necessary
- Any other related or admin jobs, as and when assigned
- Is proficient in Arabic (mandatory) and English
- Is highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Is able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Has a good understanding of, and a keen interest in, the media and journalism
- Is confident and can make decisions
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Has some experience in an administrative / supportive role
- Is a good listener
- Is a fast learner
- Is a good team player
- Is a regular consumer of a variety of newspapers, radio and television
- Is knowledgeable about, and an active member of various social media channels
- Pays close attention to detail and is extremely organised and efficient
- Is ready to reach early in the office; flexible with working hours
- Is ready to be standby on weekends (on a shift basis with other team members)
The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial, reception and
administrative support to the Partners, Managers and staff within the Firm.
Candidates must be a team player, display initiative and show attention to detail. A flexible approach and “can do” attitude is essential as is the ability to deliver high quality client service.
IT Skills : Competent user of Excel and Word essential.
Office administrator organizes and manages the administration, support systems and activities that enable the effective running of the company.
The Office Administrator reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for supervising administrative services, managing the filing and security of documents, personnel administration, and managing daily office operations.
• Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
• Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• conducts staff training and be involved in staff assessments
• maintain management information systems
• review and answer correspondence
• Provide secretarial or executive services for the team
Executive Assistant Dubai
Dubai based company is looking for an experienced Executive assistant and PA to CFO to join their team from March 2017.
The ideal candidate should have minimum two years of previous experience in a similar role, be flexible and handle work under stress. Someone who is well organised, excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing with “to do” approach.
This position includes extensive personal support to CFO and administrative/secretarial support to the company and the team. The role requires great sense of responsibility as you will handle many sensitive and confidential data.
- European or Western national
- UAE (Dubai) previous working experience
- strong EA / PA proven background
- excellent command of English language, another language would be an advantage
- being smart, sharp, flexible and reliable.
- ability to work under pressure.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are a car rental company looking to hire a female for the post of Administrative Assistant. She should be able to fulfill the below requirements.
Provide general office support to the team, maintaining records, management database systems and performing basic bookkeeping work
Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individual
Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word prepossessing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software, salary negotiable
office Assistant Dubai
Office Assistant Required for a reputed company in Sharjah.
Salary range offered is between Aed 2,600 /- to Aed 3,000 /- based on experience.
Indians on visit visa accepted
Personal Assistant Dubai
Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements
Take dictation and minutes
Source office supplies
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Devise and maintain office filing system
Proven working experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
MS Office and English proficiency
Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 /month
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain contact lists, Plan meetings
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus