Administrative Assistant Dubai
Assists/ Helps in the Admin/ HR/ Finance Department
- Basic understanding in Accounting
- Prepares Invoices/ LPO
- Prepares and maintains Financial Report
- Hotel/ Flight Bookings
- PRO works like visa/ license processing/ renewals / vehicle/ insurance renewals
- Bill payments, check collections, deposit and submit bank transfers
- Receptionist, arrange couriers
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and the like
- Strong Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
University in Dubai requires a campus administrative assistant, you will have good English skills and good typing skills for this role, these positions do not come up often, so you may apply now, we offer relocation and a great package
OFFICE ADMIN Dubai
Looking for experienced FEMALE candidate for this position,
day to day office administration role and assisting sales and business development team to following their customer leads and update to team.
Office near Oud Metha Metro Station
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED4,000.00 /month
female secretary required, with minimum 5 years of UAE experience.
Arabic Translator Dubai
Preferably native arrabic speaker though not manadatory with a Graduation in English language with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east.
Executive Secretary Dubai
We represent one of the major international brand in the food distribution industry. we are looking for a female executive secretary in charge of the office administration as well as sales team support.
The candidate should be fluent in english, well trained on IT system, very well organised with a minimum experience in accounting
Admin assistant Dubai
An exciting position has now become available in a privately owned neurosurgery practise. This prestigious company is looking for a self motivated and professional Office Administrator to join their team. This specialty practise prides themselves on their contemporary approach to treatment always ensuring they focus on compassion, humanity and ethics.
Key responsibilities within this role will include but are not limited to -
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting and greeting of clients
- Secretarial duties
- Data entry
- Management of client paperwork
- Arrangement of investigations and follow ups
- Filing of medical paperwork
To be successful in this position you will possess -
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self motivated with the ability to be left to work autonomously
- A "can do" attitude to all tasks