Female Arabic Secretary, Urgent required, computer literate, with good communication skills. Send CV
Document Controller Dubai
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Arms &McGregor International Realty
Office administrator Dubai
The Office Administrator reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for supervising administrative services, managing the filing and security of documents, personnel administration, and managing daily office operations.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking after General Administration - Department including, Administration and Stores * Documentation and implementation of administration functions. * Contributing to business continuity planning. * Order from branch * Checking the items in stock * Enter the oracle application dispatch voucher and receiving voucher details * Preparing the invoice based on the items loaded in the truck * Checking the items in the store for Expiry items, salary negotiable
Personal Assistant Dubai
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
organising events and conferences
reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
managing databases and filing systems
implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
collating and filing expenses
miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
Secretary , for medical trading company.can join immediately.freshers also can apply.
please send your resume
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.