Administrative Assistant Dubai
with the following skills
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
**Minimum experience of 1-2 years
Admnistrative Officer Dubai
Exceptional spoken and written English
- Excellent communicational and presentation skills
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to plan, organise and work to deadlines.
- A strong team player who can also work alone with minimum supervision.
attractive salary with commission
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
blue building foundation
English speaking secretary Dubai
Major field of activity - besides the usual office work:
- Preparation of correspondences for the management in English
- Creating / designing brochures and documentations
- updating Website & advertisements on Social Network/s regularly
- You have good organization skills
- experience in local custom procedures, basically Import
- perfect oral and written English skills (native Speaker!!)
Office Manager Dubai
Job Location: Dubai (Jumeirah Lake Towers)
The applicant must be:
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent communication skills, written & Oral both.
* Problem solving skill.
* Able to deliver results within timeline.
* Organizational skills.
* Good computer knowledge
Once hired, the successful candidate will be:
* To maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; verifying payroll; controlling correspondence; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* To maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, coordinating with Global offices and maintain weekly reports
* To complete operational requirements and following up on work status
* To keep the management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
* To achieve financial objectives by preparing, analyzing incomes and expenses on a regular basis and initiating corrective actions.
* To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Manager Dubai
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions; Preparing quotations and following up with clients.
Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
We are a consulting company now looking for an experienced English-speaking typist / personal assistant. You would be working with one of our consultant - originally from the US - who requires someone to do content-writing for him.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years experience in a similar role.
Mission will take place in Bur Dubai.
Rates will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent typing skills
- Previous experience in Public financial management is a plus