Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer role is now vacant, we have a new position open as we are expanding, we need candidates with 2 plus years experience in administration
This is a le for someone who wants to move to the middle east, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing
Duties 3.1 Files Secretaries often manage customer files and other records in an office. In a doctor\'s office, for instance, the secretary pulls each patient\'s file at the time of the appointment for the nurse or doctor. She replaces it when the appointment is over. Keeping files in alphabetical order and using a local filing system for easy storage and retrieval are keys to successful file organization. 3.2 Correspondence Secretaries are the common liaison for incoming and outgoing phone and mail correspondence. They receive calls from clients, business partners, workers or community members, and either answer questions or forward the calls. They also make calls on behalf of managers to communicate information to customers, to schedule appointments or to follow up on inquiries. Taking notes from a manager, preparing a memo or letter, and screening mail are common written correspondence duties. 3.3 Documents Secretaries are often tasked with copying documents for mailings or for internal distribution. They also must fax documents from the company to clients or customers, and receive incoming faxes to pass on to the appropriate person. Some secretaries use email, Word and Excel to create spreadsheets or documents and pass them on to employees or customers. Proofreading documents before they are sent out of the office is another duty. 3.4 Office Tasks Especially in small offices, a secretary may be asked to carry out routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. This may include canceling or rescheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, taking notes during meetings, and getting drinks for the supervisor and guests. 3.5 Reception In general office positions, secretaries commonly assist new employees and visitors in finding their way around. This includes directing visitors to the people they came to meet and showing new employees where to go on their first day. In general, the secretary projects the image of the business by offering a friendly and professional reception to people who come into the office.
Office Support Dubai
an office job such as documentation, checking shop sales
knowledge about accounting
good in English Writing and speaking
good in communication
with experience of working in office and admin
Account Executive Dubai
female senior Account Executive is required to join a newly opened branch of a regional hospitality corporate services company in Dubai. The candidate should possess the below requirements: - Experience in the hospitality industry including car rental, flight, yachts, private jets and hotel booking, events planning, corporate arrangements, and all other types of business booking arrangements. - Strong background in managing accounts including initiating, following up, and closing deals with clients. - Strong communication skills and the ability to handle requests under pressure. - Strong presentation skills and confidence to represent the company professionally to high-end (VIP) clients and commitment to protect and enhance company\'s image and reputation. - Strong proficiency in English and Arabic. We offer competitive salary and strong growth potential. This position is open only to bilingual applicants who are fluent in English and Arabic. Position available immediately to qualified candidates
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development
Administrative Manager Dubai
This is a fantastic time to join our group, we are expanding and need more staff for the long term, you will maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees;
You will handle staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
You will also identify needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules. this is a great opening that will not last, so send in your application now