Immigration/Education Consultants Dubai
Excellent spoken & writtenin English
Active, Smart & Energetic
*Similar experience in the field of immigration / Education will be considered as an added advantage
2-3 years in the services / sales domain are also welcome to apply/ Fresher
• Identifies prospective clients who wish to Immigrate / Study abroad
• Provides information, guidance and support to clients for immigration / education
• Registers and retains prospective clients for the organization
• Provide sustained support to clients until the commencement of case processing
Key Skills of an Consultant
Effective communication skills are one of the most important and essential skills of an consultant. Along with this, he or she is expected to possess the following skills:
• Dependability and cooperative attitude
• Understanding and helpful nature
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Flexible and ability to adapt to changes
• Excellent analytical thinking and ability to use logic to solve work related issues
• Knowledge about management and administration
• Expert problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to complete tasks within a given time frame with effective time management
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, and marketing. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Support senior managers and executives with daily tasks
• Be the point of contact between Top Management, Senior Managers and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
• Implement and manage the Internal CRM system
• Excellent in MS Office knowledge, has good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent command of English and writing skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Can Work independently with less supervision
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree preferred
Career Level: Mid-level
Executive Assistant Dubai
A well known medical equipment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. The candidate should have the following qualifications but not limited to:
• Should have atleast 3 years experience as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
• Must be smart; with good pleasing personality
• Strong command in English both in speaking and writing
• Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
• Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
• Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence; efficient in short handwriting
• Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and suppliers
• Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
• Professional experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet research
• Ability for handling multiple tasks at the same time
• Qualified to perform research work for specific assignments and projects
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
• Proven proficiency in using office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
• Flexible schedule with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
Attractive salary provided to successful applicant.
The Secretary is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, as well as providing administrative support to the Executive Directors. The Office Coordinator is a member of the administrative team, which includes the Executive Directors, Finance and HR Manager, and the IT Manager. The administrative team works together to provide high quality and timely support to the work of the organization.
The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks are essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs.
English proficiency is a must.
Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in an administrative coordination capacity.
Salary is negotiable based on applicants skills plus excellent benefits.
Admin Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing Company looking for a Camp cum admin coordinator with 3-4 years of experience along with UAE driving license.
Front Office Receptionist Dubai
Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material ( pens, forms and brochures)
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
Update calendars and schedule meetings
Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Administrative Officer Dubai
Job description: Job Duties:
Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
Coordinating with Maintenance Team for day to day task
Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Proficiency in English
Exemplary planning and time management skills
Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
High level verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality