Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
- Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
- Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
- Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
- Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
- Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
- Manage document control and database
- Attend front desk calls and queries
- Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
- Work experience in managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
- Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
- Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
- 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
- Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Then send us your CV and tell in your application letter why you are the best fit and how you can add value to our company.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
•devising and maintaining office systems;
•using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
•liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
•ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
•sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
•arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
•liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
•organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
•photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
Air Ticket; Accommodation; Private Health Insurance
Data Entry Operator Dubai
the job entails sending template emails around the world explaining the company's products and services. All work is done on the computer.
At this point we are unable to sponsor visa's and so are looking to hire people already in Dubai on dependent visa's from their spouse/parent.
Basic starting salary is 2000-3000 depending on your capabilities + commission which includes repeat orders.
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Listed By: Delta Smart Innovation General Trading LLC
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Junior
We are currently seeking experienced and outgoing candidates who can join our family to serve as a Receptionist:
ãƒ»Greeting and welcoming guests
ãƒ»Keeping the Reception Desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials
ãƒ»Handling guests’ requests and complaints
ãƒ»Answering phones and handling inquiries and reservations
ãƒ»Previous experience working as a Receptionist / Front Desk Agent / a similar role
ãƒ»A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
ãƒ»Proficiency with computers (Word, Excel & Power Point)
ãƒ»Basic math skills
ãƒ»The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional manner at all times
ãƒ»The ability to follow directions and work both independently and with a team
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO -
Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for Attending and Transferring the calls. • Scanning Documents, taking Print outs, Xerox, Fax, • Preparing Gate pass. • Ordering Stationary Items, and keeping the records. • Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking, Courier Booking. • Fixing appointment with Al Futtaim and Kia motors for all kind of vehicle service. • Keeping Record of all documents,. SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Day 1 Productions Inc. Is a full service entertainment firm based in the United States. Our newest subsidiary - Dulce XVI Concierge - is coming to the UAE in January 2014. This start-up is targeted at providing celebrity appearances/performances to the personal events of the elite. For example, the \"Sweet 16\" birthday party of a business mogul\'s daughter. The unique opportunity that is being presented here is the chance to be the UAE representative for our organization and close lucrative deals. Requirements: We are looking for someone who is adept in the art of sales. Secondly, we are looking for an individual who possesses the social connections whereas as to mingle with the elite and set leads. A bachelors degree is encouraged but not required. Payment: The lucrative disposition of this position makes it a commission based job. In short; the more individuals you network with and convince to book a celebrity for their personal or corporate event, the more you get paid. Note that our over 10 years of networking in the entertainment business has provided us the connections to secure any celebrity per their availability. We are in essence giving you the chance to use our connections to accrue revenue.
Data entery agents Dubai
Data Entry and Field Data collection executives required.
Entry level job, Minimum qualification Secondary education with skills in Excel/ ITI/Polytechnic
Full Time/Part Time positions. Sponsored visa holders/Interns can also apply.
We Requires the service of an Experienced Receptionist and hotel staff in the various regions With or Without experience for welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook. Working person is required and by kindness and sympathy With the client, stable contract as worth and rotating schedules. Interested Applicants are required to submit their cv / resume for immediate application processing.