We are looking for Arabic Secretary prefer female on husband/father visa having experience in same field, Should possess excellent oral and written communication skill in English & Arabic language. Also have good computer skill 50 WPM typing speed in English and Arabic language.
Interested candidate can send your detailed bio
Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree
Language: Arabic & English must
Ability: Mail Correspondence, DTP Work must
Experience: 1 Year minimum
Work Nature: Import / Export
Customers reception and greetings/Servings
Ms Office (Excel/word/power point/outlook)
Energetic and Hardworking
MANDARIN (CHINESE) LANGUAGE PREFERABLE
FEMALE REQUIRED ONLY
Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings..
Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
Prepare statistical reports.
Greet and receive visitor.
Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
Coordinates office management activities.
Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
Prepare agenda for meetings.
Plans events and volunteer activities.
Maintain office procedures.
Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
Receive and relay telephone messages.
Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system..
We are looking for a secretary / receptionist for our veterinary clinic. We need a lady that is fluent in speaking, writting, reading & listening in Englih.
Candidates must be able relate with people, be calm & patient.
Candiadte must also love pets.
Candidate must basic computer skills.
All nationals are welcome to apply.
If you are shortlisted, please know that your skils will be tested.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Account Executive Dubai
female senior Account Executive is required to join a newly opened branch of a regional hospitality corporate services company in Dubai. The candidate should possess the below requirements: - Experience in the hospitality industry including car rental, flight, yachts, private jets and hotel booking, events planning, corporate arrangements, and all other types of business booking arrangements. - Strong background in managing accounts including initiating, following up, and closing deals with clients. - Strong communication skills and the ability to handle requests under pressure. - Strong presentation skills and confidence to represent the company professionally to high-end (VIP) clients and commitment to protect and enhance company\'s image and reputation. - Strong proficiency in English and Arabic. We offer competitive salary and strong growth potential. This position is open only to bilingual applicants who are fluent in English and Arabic. Position available immediately to qualified candidates
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged