Admin Manager Dubai
Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Administrative Manager Job Duties:
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
Admin Assistant / Office Coordinator Dubai
Performs administrative and office support activities for the team.
Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, managing the office finances (petty cash, Quickbooks software), making and presenting required reports to the owner, processing the teamâ€™s monthly salary, making quotations, issuing invoices and receipts, and filing. Other duties include liaising with the PRO for visa related matters, tracking and managing the studio/office supplies.
Performs administrative and office support activities for the team
Assistant to the owner
Fielding telephone calls
Receiving and directing visitors of the studio
Responding emails or forwarding them to the correct person
Filing and backing up office records
Manages the studio/office supplies
Documents Controller Dubai
Experienced with 3 Years (Focus and other Systems)
Preferred Pakistani with transferable visa, visit visa
Good Typing speed and learning abilities
Singapore Cargo LLC
Appointed Person will be Responsible for Following: - Cargo Documentation of all cargo incoming and outgoing - Customer Feedback Receipt - Phone Attendance - Understanding procedures of cargo forwarding and warehouse operation Contact with your CV
Executive Assistant Dubai
A well known medical equipment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. The candidate should have the following qualifications but not limited to:
• Should have atleast 3 years experience as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
• Must be smart; with good pleasing personality
• Strong command in English both in speaking and writing
• Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
• Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
• Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence; efficient in short handwriting
• Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and suppliers
• Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
• Professional experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet research
• Ability for handling multiple tasks at the same time
• Qualified to perform research work for specific assignments and projects
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
• Proven proficiency in using office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
• Flexible schedule with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
Attractive salary provided to successful applicant.
Need a Female Secretary / Personal Assistant for Financial Advisor in insurance brokerage firm .
Salary - Aed 5000 + Medical , 5 days a week .
Secretary, graduate with 4 years experience - needed for company in sharjah. For interested applicants, please send your cv
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking for a female Office Administrator with 2-5 years\' experience in Administration position and/or Hospitality industry - University degree - Located in Dubai - Fluency in English - Good communication skills. Please email CV