Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for female candidates with experience in handling administration and client servicing for a cleaning company. Candidates with 2-5 years home country experience or 1 - 2 years UAE experience may apply. Salary offered will range from 2500 to 3500 depending on work experience.
Office Administrative and Sales and Marketing assistant.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
Office administrative Assistant:
General administrative support and managing day-to- day operations of the office.
General managing and tracking of all processes in the food distribution supply chain.
Drafting responses to customer inquiries.
We are looking for a qualified Female Secretary cum Accountant on Husband/Father visa for our office in Ajman with multitasks skills, ready to be involved with the coordination and implementation of routine office procedures. Please send CV
Arabic Female Executive Secretary
Arabic Female Executive Secretary with experience in Construction, Real Estate or field related. Willing to relocate in Sharjah.
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office application
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
Our company is looking to hire highly motivated and experienced individuals who can help us expand our operations in Dubai and liaise with associated companies in Japan. Highly competitive salary and working conditions.
4000 to 5000 AED/month
- Providing advice to clients for setting up businesses in Dubai
- Preparing documentation required to set up businesses in Dubai
- Liaising with government entities such as immigration and public notaries
- Organising and keeping track of schedules and appointments
- Carrying out market research and creating reports for senior management
- Being responsible for client accounts
- Recruitment of new staff in the future
- Data management and filing
Requirements and Preferences:
- Female Filipino applicants preferred
- Must be able to write and speak in English clearly
- High degree of etiquette, personal hygiene and customer service attitude
- Able to find tasks and work independently without micromanagement
- Japanese language skills highly sought (higher salary range available)
Administrative assistant Dubai
Administrative Manager Dubai
Our client is the only chartered professional body dedicated to management and leadership. They now have exciting opportunities for proactive and experienced administrators to provide support to their campaign and events team. They have two vacancies; one is a full time permanent position and the other is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave, also full time.
Must have excellent communication skills, you will be actively involved in the marketing strategy and must have experience of making proactive outbound calls to our existing customer base. You will also operate as a key member of the membership operations team, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
Organised and with a can do attitude
Able to process data in a timely and accurate manner
Provide administration for event bookings, confirmations, cancellations, invoices and credit control.
This post requires someone who is self-motivated and target driven.
Accurate and quick data entry skills.
Must be computer literate, educated to or equivalent in Maths and English.
Demonstrable experience gained in an office environment, you will be a committed team player who has first rate written and verbal communication skills.
24 days holiday excluding bank holidays
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure