Digital Archiving Dubai
Document Sorting: Sorting all documents to streamline and organize the old records in a logical manner to make the accessibility more efficient.
Indexing: Develop and implement right indexing policy according to the organization
Scanning: Effective use of technology and resources to scan large number of documents which can be accessed electronically/quickly to facilitate improved customer service and reduce storage cost for clients and documents remain readily accessible both in physical and digital forms.
Digital Storage: Maintain the secure process of storing the digital archives of organizations so that clients do not have to invest heavily in the infrastructure.
Web Based Document Retrieval: Effective utilization of international standards software for the retrieval of sorted, indexed and scanned documents.
Physical Storage: Physically store all the clients’ documents using bar-code and as well as to the designated shelf and rack.
Physical Retrieval: By using the proper retrieval process physically retrieves of records from stored documents.Administrative Duties: Perform administrative duties (Generating registers Extracting data & documents) and also performs data entry to produces logs, transmittals and other reports.
Housekeeping: Perform regular housekeeping on all project documents (hard copy, electronic and work area)Customer Inquiries: Respond to customers inquires and conduct follow-up on customers concerns or questions.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Wanted Executive Secretary to CEO
Excellent Communication with hands-on experience
3 to 4 years in UAE as Executive Secretary
Must be familiar with the local UAE norms
Handle the Travel, General administration, Communication and appointments of the CEO
Should be able independently handle corporate communication for the CEO
Must have intelligence to co-ordinate the right people at appropriate manner
MALE/FEMALE – NO BAR
Range of compensation 4000-6000 dirhams
Two years return air package to INDIA
24 X 7 Medical care to spouse and family
Once in block of two years leave with wages for 30 days with return air ticket
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary is required - Philippine or Arabian nationality with Resident Visa.
Royal Media on the need for Executive Secretary -
According to the following conditions:
1. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
2. Fluency in English (reading, writing, and conversation)
3. The ability to coordinate and follow-up and implementation.
4. Communication skills.
5. Organization and planning skills.
6. Skill in time management.
7- Proven experience 2-5 years in the same position.
8- Resident in International City or Ras Al Khor is much preferred.
Personal Assistant Dubai
Currently looking for Personal Assistant for CFO in an Australian MNC Co. in Dubai. Interested Candidate pls email your CV
Administration Manager Dubai
We are currently seeking an efficient and qualified Administration Manager with strong organisational skills to provide extensive support for our busy management team. Azura cruises will provide training as well.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be wiling to relocate.
Hafiz Waseem General Trading
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Well Spoken Arabic, English and Urdu/Hindi)
· schedules and coordinates appointments and meetings,
· Arranges travel, Prepares and produces correspondence,
· Maintains paper & electronic files,
· She must have experience in computer operation, net surfing, online research,
Admin Assistants Dubai
OFFICE STAFF DUBAI CITY We are leading Visa and Documentation Consultancy firm with 7 branches nationwide. We are looking for an office staff to be assigned in our new office in Dubai City.
Must be College Graduate.
Resident of Dubai or nearby areas are preferred.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
There will be a paid training for 8 weeks in our Dubai Office. Company will provide accommodation.
Interested applicants may email CV to email@example.com.
Below is our company website for reference. http://www.ukparkingcontrol.com. Applicant should familiarize themselves in the company by visiting the website above. We will contact pre selected applicants once we receive their credentials.
Looking for a female office admin with 1 year experience and driving license. Starting salary 6000/- plus UAE llc company benefits