Administrative Manager Dubai
This is a fantastic time to join our group, we are expanding and need more staff for the long term, you will maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees;
You will handle staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
You will also identify needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules. this is a great opening that will not last, so send in your application now
The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial, reception and
administrative support to the Partners, Managers and staff within the Firm.
Candidates must be a team player, display initiative and show attention to detail. A flexible approach and “can do” attitude is essential as is the ability to deliver high quality client service.
IT Skills : Competent user of Excel and Word essential.
Admin Assistant Dubai
Qualification: at least 3 years’ experience in clerical & secretarial work in the Real Estate industry or group of companies in the UAE; with accounting background; legal exposure is an advantage; 3k salary. Interested candidates please send your C.V
Administrative Officer Dubai
Aurthority Jobs Ltd
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Document Controller Dubai
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Administrative Secretary Dubai
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Performing secretarial duties, data entry, receives and screens office calls and correspondence, responds to routine telephone inquiries; forwards calls to appropriate party.
2. Should have very good knowledge of MS office and computer skills
3. Must be able to organize and independently handle all schedules for Sales and Marketing team
4. Prepare Weekly and Monthly Reports
5. Checking of monthly payable Bills
6. Handle employee records and visa status
7. Can handle suppliers and get new quotes
8. Ability to speak excellent English and handle telecommunication
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or graduation degree. 1 – 3 years of proven work record In the similar job role.
Candidates on Visit visa will be given preference or those who can join immediately.
Duties 3.1 Files Secretaries often manage customer files and other records in an office. In a doctor\'s office, for instance, the secretary pulls each patient\'s file at the time of the appointment for the nurse or doctor. She replaces it when the appointment is over. Keeping files in alphabetical order and using a local filing system for easy storage and retrieval are keys to successful file organization. 3.2 Correspondence Secretaries are the common liaison for incoming and outgoing phone and mail correspondence. They receive calls from clients, business partners, workers or community members, and either answer questions or forward the calls. They also make calls on behalf of managers to communicate information to customers, to schedule appointments or to follow up on inquiries. Taking notes from a manager, preparing a memo or letter, and screening mail are common written correspondence duties. 3.3 Documents Secretaries are often tasked with copying documents for mailings or for internal distribution. They also must fax documents from the company to clients or customers, and receive incoming faxes to pass on to the appropriate person. Some secretaries use email, Word and Excel to create spreadsheets or documents and pass them on to employees or customers. Proofreading documents before they are sent out of the office is another duty. 3.4 Office Tasks Especially in small offices, a secretary may be asked to carry out routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. This may include canceling or rescheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, taking notes during meetings, and getting drinks for the supervisor and guests. 3.5 Reception In general office positions, secretaries commonly assist new employees and visitors in finding their way around. This includes directing visitors to the people they came to meet and showing new employees where to go on their first day. In general, the secretary projects the image of the business by offering a friendly and professional reception to people who come into the office.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Must be good with a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, A etc. 2. Booking rooms and conference facilities; 3. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; 4. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; 5. Sorting and distributing incoming mails and organising and sending mails 6. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; 7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; 8. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, salary is negotiable