We are currently seeking for an experienced office administrator who will be responsible for a variety of administrative support functions. Your qualifications must include both fluent Russian and advanced English skills, experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, and have already worked as an office administrator (in any country) and gained some administrative support experience, then send us your CV, salary negotiable
Administrative Staff Dubai
OFFICE STAFF DUBAI CITY We are leading Visa and Documentation Consultancy firm with 7 branches nationwide. We are looking for an office staff to be assigned in our new office in Dubai City.
Must be College Graduate.
Resident of Dubai or nearby areas are preferred.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
There will be a paid training for 8 weeks in our Dubai Office. Company will provide accommodation.
Interested applicants may email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is our company website for reference. https://www.ukpcappeals.co.uk/. Applicant should familiarize themselves in the company by visiting the website above. We will contact pre selected applicants once we receive their credentials.
Administrative Manager Dubai
Administrative manager wanted for large warehouse and distribution company this is a great time to join us as we are expanding, please send in your application to be considered, salary is negotiable
Admin Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing Company looking for a Camp cum admin coordinator with 3-4 years of experience along with UAE driving license.
Executive Secretary Dubai
Looking for a young and dynamic Female Executive Secretary to join our growing team
- Duties involved are managing the day to day admin work and assisting team with day to day secretarial work
- Well versed with MS office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and other Computer Software Applications (Windows/IOS)
- Experience in all aspects of administrative support, (from taking minutes of meeting, maintaining databases, filing, making travel arrangements to scheduling and organizing meetings, interviews etc.)
- Other related duties as required by the superior
1.7-12 years experience in a law firm or multi-national company
2.Ability to work with a team in all levels of an organization
3.Proven management and leadership skills
4.Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
5.Excellent typing skills, able to type at least 60wpm while taking minutes of meeting
6. Should be able to start immediately
7.Book-keeping and office management skills
8.Ability to multi-task, good decision maker and can work without supervision
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
Aegis Business Solutions
Business Development Manager Dubai
Aegis Business Solutions fzc is looking for a go getter BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER who can take the company to the next level in the UAE hardware and software business solutions marketing space. The individual will be solely responsible for generating new business for the firm in UAE and its surrounding areas. The individual will be responsible for: 1) Generating leads and business for the company 2) Servicing existing clients that the company already has 3) Following up on leads generated by partners 4) Overall ensuring that clients needs and requirements are met The individual should be well versed with latest trends in technology and be able to liaise with a wide range of clientele across various sectors. Previous experience in an IT or in the security surveillance services field IN UAE is a must. We are looking to hire immediately! About the firm: Aegis Business Solutions fzc is a new born IT hardware and software solution provider based out of the Ajman, with a satellite office in India and provides clients online solutions starting from websites, web development, creative design solutions, social media services, mobile applications, security systems, surveillance module, EPBX, Ip Phone, Networking, Structural cabling, Server Solutions and everything under the sun where it comes to online presences for a client
Administration assistant Dubai
• Support the Office Administration and provide all other staff with administrative support as necessary.
• Collect important Request for Proposal documents and deliver critical proposals to clients.
• Provide administrative support when required: printing, binding, copying, faxing, scanning and filing.
• Support the IT team in monitoring IT accessories and report any shortage.
• Restock supply closet with printing papers, pens, paper clips, staplers, etc.
• Provide short-term Reception cover as necessary; greeting visitors and opening the door.
• Assume dispatch duties as necessary.
• Perform other office duties as assigned.