Female Personal Assistant for Admin Manager Dubai
A leading pharmaceutical company need a female personal assistant for its Admin Manager. Freshers can also apply. Smart and confident candidates can apply. Fluency in English and computer knowledge needed. Extensive travel in GCC Countries required
The Secretary is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, as well as providing administrative support to the Executive Directors. The Office Coordinator is a member of the administrative team, which includes the Executive Directors, Finance and HR Manager, and the IT Manager. The administrative team works together to provide high quality and timely support to the work of the organization.
The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks are essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs.
English proficiency is a must.
Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in an administrative coordination capacity.
Salary is negotiable based on applicants skills plus excellent benefits.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain contact lists, Plan meetings
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Unit Manager Dubai
To provide administrative support and look after office maintenance & statutory compliance.
2) Job Context
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Looking after annual maintenance contracts & maintenance of office equipments, DG sets, air conditioners, fire fighting equipments, horticulture & pest control
2. Taking care of stationary, printing works, courier services, systems, communication networks, etc.
3. Responsible for checking all administrative expenses bills related to the group.
4. Coordinate & negotiate with vendors for best quotation
5. Assisting for purchase & maintenance of all company assets.
6. Supervise transport arrangement of company cars/buses for fuel, mileage, route etc.
7. Responsible for all admin issues such as purchase, security, housekeeping, office facilities, travel management & vendor management
8. Maintaining the records of fixed assets and consumables stocks.
9. Arranges for hospitalization of employees in case of emergencies.
10. Statutory compliance
11. Keeping track of expenses of all departments
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Look after annual maintenance contracts & maintenance of office equipments
2. Statutory compliance
3. All admin issues such as purchase, security, housekeeping, office, facilities, travel management & vendor management
Generic knowledge of local laws
Ability to interact with local government bodies
Well versed with reporting, accounts, inventory systems, civil works, carpentry, plumbing, safety measures and general maintenance.
Understanding Contracts & Property Management
Ready to meet stringent deadlines
Should be open to work under pressure
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- Any Graduate
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1-3 years
Customer Services Receptionist
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist in UAE.
Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
Arrange meetings, interviews, and place online sales ads.
Attending phone calls, transferring calls, international calls, conference calls faxing, filing, sorting, making photocopies receiving guests / preparing coffee/tea / etc.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum 2 years experience.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Arrange/Process shipments (imports/exports)
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Word)
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Office Assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Dubai
Must be above 25yrs old
Atleast 2 yrs exp. in Dubai in the same field with Good Communication Skills, Knowledgeable in computers specifically in MS Office.
Interested Candidates forward your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants on Husband/sponsor visa will not be considered. Candidate must be present in Dubai for personal interview
Personal Assistant to the managing director - Part time job, home based. No residence visa provided.
- Female with Excellent English language
- Computer skills
- Excellent user of social media
- Preferably with background in restaurants business
- Preferably with experience in Graphic design