Hafiz Waseem General Trading
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Well Spoken Arabic, English and Urdu/Hindi)
· schedules and coordinates appointments and meetings,
· Arranges travel, Prepares and produces correspondence,
· Maintains paper & electronic files,
· She must have experience in computer operation, net surfing, online research,
"This role is working for a Medical equipment company based in Dubai. The role is 60% Marketing Support, conference packing and inventory maintenance, marketing collateral production, direct mail dispatch and maintenance of printing equipment. 40% of the role is marketing support, basic flyers, training material and catalogues from template designs. If you have strong MS office skills and have any experience in events co-ordination as you will be helping out running of workshops and conferences
Administrative Manager Dubai
Administrative manager required for hospitality and travel agency, this is a great time to join us as we are expanding, we offer a great salary package
We are looking for a qualified translator from Arabic (native) to English and vice-versa for our office in Dubai.
The work focuses on Public Relations so as the translator is required to facilitate the cross-cultural written and spoken communication for many different professional contexts and purposes, he must understand the subject matter of documents in order to convert texts and information in another language, manipulating sentences and ideas by ensuring the coherence of the source language text or speech.
For these reasons he’s required to have the following professional requirements
Executive Assistant Dubai
Secretary/Receptionist for an Engineering company in Al Qusais. female graduate, pleasing manners. good command of English. preferably on Husband\'s visa. to handle reception, manage customer database, make invoices. knowledge of computer network trouble shooting and website updating added advantage. reply with Cv Must attach Photograph, indicate salary expected and location of residence in Dubai
Dubai, Media City
Administrative Officer Dubai
Corporate Administration Lead Required for a leading business magazine publisher – (Media City, Dubai)
The ideal candidate will have strong account management experience to support a leading publisher.
You must have fantastic communication skills, be proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to work on your own initiative. Print media experience and local market knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Languages: English & Arabic – written and spoken
• A UAE driving license and vehicle
• Available to start asap
Aegis Business Solutions
Business Development Manager Dubai
Aegis Business Solutions fzc is looking for a go getter BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER who can take the company to the next level in the UAE hardware and software business solutions marketing space. The individual will be solely responsible for generating new business for the firm in UAE and its surrounding areas. The individual will be responsible for: 1) Generating leads and business for the company 2) Servicing existing clients that the company already has 3) Following up on leads generated by partners 4) Overall ensuring that clients needs and requirements are met The individual should be well versed with latest trends in technology and be able to liaise with a wide range of clientele across various sectors. Previous experience in an IT or in the security surveillance services field IN UAE is a must. We are looking to hire immediately! About the firm: Aegis Business Solutions fzc is a new born IT hardware and software solution provider based out of the Ajman, with a satellite office in India and provides clients online solutions starting from websites, web development, creative design solutions, social media services, mobile applications, security systems, surveillance module, EPBX, Ip Phone, Networking, Structural cabling, Server Solutions and everything under the sun where it comes to online presences for a client
Personal Assistant Dubai
• Handling travel arrangements, visas and accommodation related to the Executive Director’s trips ensuring getting the best rates.
• Handling complex itineraries. Including airport drop off and pick up.
• Issue Travel Request forms related to Business Travels and ensuring settling the Executive Director’s cash in advance and allowances once he returns.
• Handling family trips when asked by the Executive Director.
• Fully in charge of the Executive Director’s office; ensuring that the office is in best condition and all machines are functioning properly.
• Make sure that stationery supplies are available.
• Supervise the cleanliness of the office.
• Maintaining a proper filing system of important documents and emails.
Outlook Calendar and Contacts
• Checking the outlook calendar on a daily basis.
• Reserve meeting rooms; organize conference & video conference calls with Admin and IT departments accordingly if needed.
• Handle frequent, last-minute scheduling adjustments.
• Update the Executive Director’s outlook contacts list and keep record of VIPs