Office Coordinator Dubai
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are urgently hiring Procurement cum Personal Assistant to our GM.
Must have knowledge in Procurement and Secretarial
Gender - Female
Job Type: Full-time
Procurement: 2-4 years
Secretarial : 1-2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain contact lists, Plan meetings
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Male Receptionist Dubai
Graduate , preferably in IT or other Science stream. With good command over written and spoken English and excellent telephone manners. Must possess previous experience in a similar position .
Jm food gulf
Administrative Professionals Dubai
Male/Female Inventory Manager/General Admin officer/ logistic controller required for a leading Food distribution company based in Dubai. Ideal candidate must have UAE experience in the similar capacity with any foodstuff company. he/she should have knowledge of manage team, implement policies, control and monitor stock movements, etc. Candidates with following skills may apply
Strong communication skills
skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Experience within logistics activities and with valued UAE driving License
Administrative Coordinator Dubai
Looking for an experienced admin/coordinator for a real estate company.
real estate knowledge is a must. Must be familiar with propspace crm, online portals, advertisments, refreshing, and all office tasks
Field Data collection executive Dubai
Entry level executive position. Knowledge in excel preferred
Full time and Part time/ Internship positions.
Candidates with residence also may apply.
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development