United Alpha Group
Executive Assistant Dubai
All responsibilities traditionally associated with an Executive Assistant position including, but not limited to the following:
• Screen and answer all incoming calls for CEO
• Manage and maintain executives\' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the filing system
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Prepare and reconcile expenses on a monthly basis
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets for meetings
• Provide back-up support to Office Manager
• If needed, provide administrative support to COO and Chairman
• Must possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Bilingual preferred: English
Data Entry Clerks Dubai
3 years experience in Account Asst. & Data Entry(Clerk)
Can join immediately with in 1 month
Jumeira Beach Real Estate
Administrative Assistants Dubai
We are looking for a Female Admin and Duty Manager to work within our leading Fitness Centre in Dubai.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service
• Making sure customers are happy with the service and products
• Delegating duties
• Assisting store managers
• Helping to implement store policies
• Routing sales productivity reports to staff
• Motivating employees
• Handling cash and end of day checking
• Managing store cleanliness and organization
• Dealing with customer complaints and issues
We are looking for a Female with experience within this job role and who have the ability to look after a large number of employees.
Applicants should be European and available for interview immediately.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Must be good with a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, A etc. 2. Booking rooms and conference facilities; 3. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; 4. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; 5. Sorting and distributing incoming mails and organising and sending mails 6. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; 7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; 8. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, salary is negotiable
A private membership Clinic in DOHA, QATAR is currently seeking a Clinic Receptionist with 2-5 years experience in the VIP customer service field. The right candidate must have a customer service mind, experience in the customer service field (hotel, guest relations, airlines), be a team player, dress and speak professionally, and be able to communicate with VVIP clients in a pleasant manner.
The duties of the Receptionist are the following:
- provide high-quality customer service to female VIP patients visiting the clinic
- greet patients upon their arrival and make sure they are comfortable while waiting for appointment
- handle patient demands in a pleasant and professional manner
- make follow-up phone calls to patients who received treatment
- make/change bookings of patients and ensure appointments run smoothly
- consult with head nurses and doctors about patient needs
- maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with patient
Office Assistant Dubai
Office Assistant female, with or without experience, who can speak Hindi and English fluently required for an organisation in Dubai. Please send CV, the salary is negotiable by the employer
Secretary, graduate with 4 years experience - needed for company in sharjah. For interested applicants, please send your cv
Office Assistant Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
Office Assistant / Office Girl for / HR Assistant
Salary : Dhs 6000 + visa+ Insurance
Candidates on Husband Sponsorship mostly preferred. Visit Visa Holders can also apply
Salary and Benefits are not negotiable.