Administrative Assistant Dubai
University in Dubai requires a campus administrative assistant, you will have good English skills and good typing skills for this role, these positions do not come up often, so you may apply now, we offer relocation and a great package
Administrative Assistant Dubai
To provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
1. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
2. Greet, assist and/or direct students or visitors (This might require trips outside the office)
3. Pick up and deliver the mail/Courier (This might require trips outside the office)
4. Prepare or reply to correspondence
5. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
6. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
7. Respond to public inquiries
8. Provide secretarial support
9. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
10. Support staff as requested
11. Perform other related duties as required
12. Assist in Travel Arrangements for Esri Staff
13. Assist with Travel Expenses Reports
14. Assist with paying office or business related bills or Expenses (This might require trips outside the office).
15. Assist with handling government applications/procedures (This might require trips outside the office).
16. Assist with Arabic Translation if needed (Government contracts or presentations).Enter/Update Database.
Administrative Clerks Dubai
Financial Planning Office needs a front desk administrative clerk to assist walk-in customers as well as phone and email requests,Good follow-up abilities and nice personality with customers a must ,Experience with Microsoft Office is a must, Will assist with other duties as needed.
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
Focus impex general trading llc
Office assistant two nos females with good language accounts and communication skill.Salary 2000 aed with commission.
2) drivers with uae licence.Salary 2000 aed with commission.
3) sales man with knowledge in general trading.2000 aed with commission.
Executive Assistant: Male Secretary/ Executive Assistant is required for a well Reputed Construction Company with 3-5 years of experience in Administrative job. The candidate must be smart, hard worker who will support the MD. They must have excellent communication skills and proficient in professional writing. Able to do document control and filing. Urgently looking for a proactive Secretary to join our team. . Ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office, diary management, arranging appointments, reports, and minutes from meetings. Candidates may forward their CVs
A well established construction company is looking to recruit young and energetic Receptionist with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the UAE. Excellent knowledge of MS Office with fluency in written & spoken English with good telephonic manners. Should be capable to prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents. Implement and maintain office systems, maintain schedules / calendars and also coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Aquaness Environmental Chemicals
Office Manager/ Administrator/ Personal Assistant Dubai
The position combines the above mentioned three roles into one.
Our ideal candidate will have a vast experience (minimum 5 years) in the oil and gas field (preferably in the region) and a strong background in business administration.
A Western education, and the command of multiple languages is a definitive plus.
We offer a competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your applications.