Reports to: Senior Administrator/CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm¬.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
• Attend front desk calls and e-mail queries
• Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
• Work experience in¬¬ managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
• Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
• Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
• Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
• Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
• 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
• Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
• High School/Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience required
• Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
You have all the above requirements?
Office Admin Dubai
Urgent Hiring: Female Office Admin cum Sales
Excellent communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Tourist/Visit/Cancelled Visa preferred
Admnistrative Officer Dubai
Exceptional spoken and written English
- Excellent communicational and presentation skills
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to plan, organise and work to deadlines.
- A strong team player who can also work alone with minimum supervision.
attractive salary with commission
Back Office Assistant Female
Exceptional clerical knowledge of office duties including filing, use of copy machine, good organizational skills, experience working with computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
A courteous and professional demeanor.
Detail oriented personality.
In depth knowledge of maintaining office related documentation and paperwork.
Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
Desired skills and experience:
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Minimum 2 years related experience preferably in the same industry but not required.
Female candidate is required.
Ability to maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers.
Filipino nationality is a bonus but not limited to.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, apply
Personal Assistant Dubai
Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be prefered:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge.
Administration Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant for our Marketing department, to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Will be able to work on a variety of tasks related to the Marketing managers working life and communication.
Arabic Nationals with Excellent verbal and written English
Very good communications skills
MS Office and English proficiency
Proven working experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
PA diploma or Bachelors degree or certification would be considered an advantage
Smart Lulu International Movers
Admin Assistant Dubai
Smart Lulu International Movers LLC. is looking for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Cargo Operations.
Minimum 2 years experience in the air/sea cargo handling/operations industry with a working knowledge of cargo build up, break down, acceptance, delivery and documentation procedures.
Jobs Roles :
1.Greeting via calls and to walk-in customers.
2.Maintain documentations and filings.
3.Monitor cargo operations and send timely updates to all parties concerned diligently
4.Excellent behavior of one's self
Hindi Speaking Candidate preferred
Qualification - Diploma/Certificate with proven record