Administrative Assistant Dubai
Highly capable in multi-tasking and works well under pressure
• Attention to detail, accuracy, Information gathering and monitoring
• Good & clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Presentable and able to give a speech to an audience.
• Ability to present a positive and friendly attitude while interacting professionally.
• Quick learner, Analytic thinking, self motivated with effective team work
• Experience working with senior management
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent Computer proficiency (a must Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Able to stretch working hours when needed in order to meet work requirements/needs
• Proficiency in writing proper emails and related correspondence.
• Motivated to work progressively and prove themselves capable, will be considered for advancement within the institution.
• Have accounting and/or human resource knowledge/background is a plus
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Having experience in Structural steel engineering company.
Knowledge in BOQ, Purchase, supplier relation, international market.
Good communication skill, pro active, willing to learn.
Administrative Manager Dubai
Looking for an administrative manager / executive assistant to the CEO. Past relevant experience is required. Responsibilities include daily office tasks, filing, organizing documents and ordering work visas. Hours are 9am-5pm Sunday to Thursday. Must have a valid UAE drivers license. English typing and language is an asset with arabic as second spoken language preferable. Must be proficient in business terminology and able to type up emails on behalf of CEO.
Secretary , for medical trading company.can join immediately.freshers also can apply.
please send your resume
Gold trader consultancy
Personal assistant Dubai
Looking for an experienced personal assistant, European with 2-3 years’ experience with ability to anticipate needs and think proactively. Customer service oriented and has knowledge in finance. With excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Superb attention to detail
• Experience in analyzing and developing generic report and reading general financial information.
• Ability to continually prioritize using own judgement
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Appreciation for high standard and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management
• Schedule management
• Travel management
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• Minimum 3 years in top level executive assistant and personal assistant support.
• Exceptional judgement and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
Ability to work with others in past paced, dynamic environment
Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for the acquisition and administration, at optimum balance of quality, cost and supplier service, of all materials and services necessary for the company’s production and operating needs to meet customer order and delivery expectations
Will utilize forecast and customer demand to ensure availability of purchased parts and components to support production schedules - seeking to minimize cost and the inventory investment while maintaining quality and service level objectives
Lead and/or provide critical support as necessary to ensure year over year cost improvements tied to material spend and expenses.
Provide information to management regarding forecast demand, production levels, MRP planning and inventory investment to facilitate short-term and intermediate planning and decision-making
Personal Assistant Dubai
Elegant Female Personal Assistant / Travel Companion needed to assist busy executive.
- Top level Personal assistant travel companion needed to assist the Chairman in his travels to all international work locations.
- The role involves travel both domestic and international and requires an educated, polished, refined and sophisticated individual.
- The Personal Assistant will arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
We are a reputed and well established Travel Consulting and Tour Package Provider in the Middle East and mostly well established in Dubai. We are looking for a Personal Secretary who has a well rated English fluency and experienced in the secretarial works. She must have an experience of 3-4 years in any field being a personal secretary.
Secretarial Course will be an added advantage to this post.