Personal Assistant Dubai
Elegant Female Personal Assistant / Travel Companion needed to assist busy executive.
- Top level Personal assistant travel companion needed to assist the Chairman in his travels to all international work locations.
- The role involves travel both domestic and international and requires an educated, polished, refined and sophisticated individual.
- The Personal Assistant will arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
Administrative assistant Dubai
Role and Responsibilities
1.Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
2.Make Sales enquirers and follow ups.
3.Answering telephone calls and provide information to external enquirers.
4.Photocopying, fax, printing out documents, inward and outward courier register.
5.Monitoring stationary levels and office supplies and replenishing.
Key skills required
1.Good telephone answering skills.
2.Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
3.Managing administrative processes.
4.A good level of English Language.
5.Ability to multi-task
6.Ability to work as part of a team.
7.High level of discretion and judgment.
8.Attention to detail, self-motivation, patience, pursuance
Executive Secretary Dubai
We represent one of the major international brand in the food distribution industry. we are looking for a female executive secretary in charge of the office administration as well as sales team support.
The candidate should be fluent in english, well trained on IT system, very well organised with a minimum experience in accounting
We are looking for an experienced Lady receptionist for a Hair Salon in a 5 Star Hotel.
Should be confident with amazing communication skills with client, have a big smile no matter what, positivity is the key.
Have a knowledge in excel, know how to do filing
Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services
Answer any service related questions
Ensure that customers are handed over to the correct hair or hair expert within the salon
Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers
Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments
Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties
Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers
Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits
Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining stylist commissions
Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment
Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner
Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times
salary determined by the employer
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member. Meet and greet clients and visitors. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules. Collect and maintain PC inventory. Support staff in assigned project based work. Other duties as assigned.
Should have 2 years experience in same field Should have any nationality
Company Profile :Reliance Consultation DMCC has been established as a consulting company at Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai and managed by Mr. Hajeir who is a holder of MBA and has a great experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting, Banking, Finance & Business activities for more than 15 years at a well-known international organizations over the region.
Bill Collector Dubai
Basic Job Description:
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
2) Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
3) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
4) Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment.
5) Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
6) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
7) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
8) Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
9) Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
10) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
11) Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
12) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Send your Cv
Centimetercube Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for Female Administrative Assistant/Office staff
able to communicate well in English both written and oral
able to multitask
able to adapt in fast paced environment
preferably on tourist/visit visa
starting salary is 2500 AED