The migration firm
Immigration Sales Consultant to be a part of an excellent team. The role will be based in Dubai and you will be working closely with Immigration Lawyers and Advisers. The role requires at least 1-2 years of immigration and visa sales experience.
Making outbound calls to either “warm” or “hot” leads provided, to assist them by answering questions in regards to visas they are interested in applying for and signing them up.
Handling outbound telemarketing and providing excellent client service.
Responding to incoming emails and phone queries.
Achieve monthly sales target.
Minimum Experience: Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in visas and immigration telesales.
Job-Specific Skills: People Skills; Ability to think on your feet; closing skills; negotiation and persuasion; ability to build new relationships; ability to work under pressure; prospect filtering; unique selling proposition (USP) and tactful follow-up skills.
Behavioral Competencies: Well planned and organised, emotionally intelligent, consistent, effective prospecting, listen to prospects, help prospects and avoid obstacles, strong interpersonal, etc.
Essential communication skills: Excellent English – (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills)
Employment Type: Full Time
Interested candidates please send your updated CV
Administrative Assistant Dubai
To provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
1. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
2. Greet, assist and/or direct students or visitors (This might require trips outside the office)
3. Pick up and deliver the mail/Courier (This might require trips outside the office)
4. Prepare or reply to correspondence
5. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
6. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
7. Respond to public inquiries
8. Provide secretarial support
9. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
10. Support staff as requested
11. Perform other related duties as required
12. Assist in Travel Arrangements for Esri Staff
13. Assist with Travel Expenses Reports
14. Assist with paying office or business related bills or Expenses (This might require trips outside the office).
15. Assist with handling government applications/procedures (This might require trips outside the office).
16. Assist with Arabic Translation if needed (Government contracts or presentations).Enter/Update Database.
UAE Mail Store
Office Manager Dubai
A fast growing F&B company looking for an Office Manager to join our hip team.
Person Specification/Essential Qualification:
Minimum 5 years of Admin, hospitality/HR/Purchasing experience
Must be female and immediately available
Have managed a full back office before
Good business and technology skills
Ability to demonstrate common sense and negotiation skills.
Can handle stress very well
Back office management and structure
Formulates HR Strategy
Recruitment, interviews, training & Development plan
Establish KPI/Objectives for the organization.
Conducts appraisals, performance evaluation and audits assessment.
Manpower budget control.
Define the organization chart and development.
Define the organization policies and procedures.
In charge of Admin functions.
Drafting contracts and cost savings.
Secretary/Admin/Office Clerk Dubai
Atleast 3 years experience in UAE to handle administration, reception & standard duties, with excellent communication & computer skills.
Experienced in Document Controller, Business task (e.g.. tendering/bidding, registration, etc),
Salary: To be discussed
Office Administration: 3 years
United Alpha Group
Executive Assistant Dubai
All responsibilities traditionally associated with an Executive Assistant position including, but not limited to the following:
• Screen and answer all incoming calls for CEO
• Manage and maintain executives\' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the filing system
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Prepare and reconcile expenses on a monthly basis
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets for meetings
• Provide back-up support to Office Manager
• If needed, provide administrative support to COO and Chairman
• Must possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Bilingual preferred: English
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Assistant (UAE Nationals / Emirati applicants only)
• Be the first point of contact to the Managing Director by welcoming visitors and his managing incoming calls
• Responsible for coordinating his calendar and emails
• Reviewing correspondence; answering ad hoc questions and responding to meeting requests.
• Arranges meetings and agendas
• Be the main point of contact for the Managing Director’s senior management and international stakeholders
• Professional spoken and written business English and Arabic communication.
• Meeting minute taking and document translation.
• Decision making and multitasking skills.
• Performs well under pressure.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills.
You will need to be based in the UAE with at least 3 years’ experience assisting a senior manager, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an immediate starting position as Administration Assistant
International Research Networks is a leading business intelligence group that has established an excellent reputation internationally for the quality of senior level meetings/ seminars we put together.
You will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of our UAE Office, providing administrative and operational support for this regional office. You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director of the office and will assist with confidential and administrative tasks. The level of experience and exposure to a business environment will be excellent in this role and there is room to progress as you build your skills and experience. Our small and friendly team offers a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Salary: AED 3,500 -4,500 per month (depending on experience and communication skills) + visa
Strong communication skills
Highly advanced skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
Good written and spoken English
Experience within logistics would also be considered advantageous.
Office administrator Dubai
Middle size multinational company is looking for dynamic and hardworking person with ability to deal with customers, suppliers, third parties and manage official paper work for Office administrator / Sales Assistant position.
Good knowledge of computer, well versed with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint presentation
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Good organizational skills, able to work under pressure
Eager and ambitious to learn new skills/procedures
Experience in UAE market in related field is an advantage.
Salary Budget 3000-5000AED