Administrative Executive Dubai
assisting is one of the largest occupations nationwide, and in this field, you'll play an important role in keeping an office running smoothly. The job description of an administrative or executive assistant may vary from position to position, but the duties usually involve the following:
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
Organizing and maintaining files and records
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
Managing projects and conducting research
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
Making travel and guest arrangements
Providing quality customer service
Working in a professional environment, salary accoring to ones experience
Executive Secretary Dubai
A contracting company in Dubai is seeking an Arab male Executive Secretary. Qualifications: Min. of 2 years relevant experience Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (spoken and written) Well Versed in MS office ( Specifically MS Word,Excel, and Outlook) Good Communication Skills
Bill Collector Dubai
Basic Job Description:
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
2) Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
3) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
4) Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment.
5) Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
6) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
7) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
8) Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
9) Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
10) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
11) Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
12) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Send your Cv
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking for a female Office Administrator with 2-5 years\' experience in Administration position and/or Hospitality industry - University degree - Located in Dubai - Fluency in English - Good communication skills. Please email CV
Office Administrator Dubai
Office administrators undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organisation run smoothly. They may be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets, accommodation and property facilities and records. These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
Office administrators may perform the following tasks:
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• interview job applicants
• conduct orientation programmes for new employees
• administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
• be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
• prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
• maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
• locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
• provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
• review and answer correspondence
• provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
Office administrators may work for one person or a group of people. In some areas of employment, long hours of work and/or travel may be required.
• able to supervise others
• good oral and written communication skills
• aptitude for working with computers
• good organisation skills.
Centimetercube Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for Female Administrative Assistant/Office staff
able to communicate well in English both written and oral
able to multitask
able to adapt in fast paced environment
preferably on tourist/visit visa
starting salary is 2500 AED
Personal Assistant - Female only Dubai
Minimum of 4 years of experience in the UAE.
For a MNC company in Dubai
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for an office administrator (OA) working full time in DUBAI.
The OA must be adept at producing high-quality documents (Word, Excel) and presentations(PowerPoint) under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook is essential. Multitasking and prioritizing workflow are essential to success in this role.
The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
• Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting,
directing, and assisting visitors);
• Maintaining contacts and calendars via Outlook;
• Ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies;
• Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents;
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments;
• Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files;
• Maintaining general office tidiness;
• Providing direct administrative support to office desired executive director;
• Helping with public presentations;
• Attending and assisting with community events;
• Assisting with other special projects related to design and exhibitions;
• Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned