Sales Professionals Dubai
Candidates with International Sales experience preferably in the field of Parking Management and Parking Guidance Systems are required. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and a valid UAE driving license.
Sales Professionals Dubai
Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
Report on regional sales results
Forecast quarterly and annual profits
Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
The candidate must have experience in the AUTO SPARE PARTS business. The company's customers are auto body builders, bus builders and so on. The candidate should be able to travel around GCC countries.
Regional Sales Executive Dubai
Marketing Global Debit Card.\ services
Participating in Global Business.
Lucrative commissions and bonus and salary
Sales Manager Dubai
40 hours per week. Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Marba Group (MG) has multiple openings for a full-time Sales Manager position.
Marba Group (MG) is a start up software development company with offices in USA, Qatar and UAE.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the executions of all sales and customer service functions of the company
and for assisting Operations to meet the established sales and job performance objectives.
Together with a competitive salary, the package includes Commissions, and Benefits
- Communication & Interaction: Manage relationships with current and prospective clients to attain sales and
- Customer Focus: Work with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport and ensure overall satisfaction of
- Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Work within the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve
issues in-line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
- Leadership & Development: Understand the company direction and demonstrate leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
- Highly professional, charismatic and confident
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution required
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills
- Conduct weekly meetings and monitor the completion of performance objectives
- Manage & lead all sales objectives, with a team of 2 external and 2 internal Sales staff to ensure targets are met
- Build strong client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention
- Use company resources to identify prospect clients
- Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner
- Write proposals, tenders, RFQ, RFP, and prepare quotes and correspondence (Preferably in English & Arabic).
- Hands on experience of at least 3 years in the service industry; preferably in the automotive industry
- Ability to multitask; perform a full range of Sales activities, to build corporate clients while improving the
service to existing clients.
- Good communication and management skills including project management and supervisory skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office 2010, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook 2012 Business Contact Management is an asset.
- Ability to train staff members on various systems and procedures.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
· Build business opportunities by targeting new clients and indentifying new segment.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation, Meeting Sales target, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
UAE driving license is a must
Preferably with 2 years experience in similar position with corporate gift background, salary negotiable by employer
Brand Managers Dubai
The No. 1 brand in Premium Indoor Cycling from the United States is about to open its doors in Dubai and we are looking for Star Instructors!
If you have a passion for indoor cycling and the talent to lead a class of 50 riders on a 50-minute musical and physical journey, then this job is for you!
Level of experience – whether you’re a grizzled veteran rider of many years or just cycle for fun on the weekends, you can be a Star Instructor in our studio!
Level of commitment – choose your own weekly class schedules and determine your own level of commitment to the brand, ranging from Freelancer to Full-timer!
Level of creativity – use our proprietary music library software and state-of-the-art studio technology to create the type of ride and atmosphere you want for your riders!
Apply now for preliminary auditions, followed by an extensive four-day boot camp with Master Trainers from California!
– General level of fitness to be able to ride minimum 60 minutes on a cycle while speaking clearly through a mic.
– Friendly, outgoing personality to engage and inspire riders.
– Working knowledge of touchscreen technology (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Windows Surface, etc.)
– Music-lovers (all tastes welcome, from the Beatles to the Biebs!)
-20 years old to 40 years old
-Highschool Graduate or equivalent
-Both male or female are welcome to apply
To learn more or sign up for an audition, please email us your CV
Digital Marketing Executive Dubai
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to manage, coordinate and measure all digital marketing activities for this new Gold and Diamonds Jewellery brand created 3 years ago.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Align digital marketing strategies to maximize brand awareness and sales revenue in the GCC in a first stage, then worldwide, by:
- Management of the Website Content, actively improve SEO, images/pictures optimisation
- Management of all digital media files – pictures, movies, animation
- Management of the Newsletter Content Management System
- Management of daily Instagram pics & video posting, Snapchat, Facebook
- Identifying, managing, executing and monitoring all new Social Media channels
- Analyse all online marketing activities through systematic reporting and tracking; propose implementation of changes to maximize impact.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Assist in the evolution of the digital strategy to build a long lasting digital connection with customers
- English, Arabic is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 – 3 years of minimum experience in managing and optimizing paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google.
- Experience from fashion industry preferred but not mandatory
- Good communication and editing (photo/video/text) skills
3D Vinci Creations
Sales Engineer Dubai
3DVinci Creations is looking for 1 Sales Engineer, to be based in UAE .
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be in charge to coordinate and support the Sales activities of our office located in Dubai, UAE
• Work closely with the Sales Manager in research and identification of business opportunities.
• Participate to the client’s meetings and prepare supportive documentation.
• Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project.
• Provide pre-sales and ongoing engineering support in cooperation and coordination with the Sales Manager;
• Assist in the product development feedback.
• Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
• Represent the company during face to face meetings or field events.
• Travel to customer sites/Client Location
Requirements / Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
• Experience: Atleast 2 years’ experience in the sales of engineered products.
• Good Knowledge of Engineering Manufacturing Processes
• Preferable Knowledge of Additive Manufactring & 3D Printing
• Enthusiastic character and excellent team player.
• Good communication and customer-oriented.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Arabic will be helpful
• You are able to work independently and travel frequently.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an fast paced & challenging environment.
Upon successful probation, you will receive a full technical training to further enhance your skills and product/Process knowledge.