Sales Executive Dubai
We are an Online Forex Exchange based in Dubai-UAE that requires a native Turkish Speaking Sales Executive to be part of their successful and aggressive sales team.
You will be handling sales activities and enquiries in relation to potential clients, both retail and institutional, and provide support to our existing clients within the region. The job is diverse within a motivating work environment and involves a lot of client contact, including email correspondence, live chat and phone calls.
You will be responsible for:
* Contacting business leads, following up on contacts, live chat and conduct other sales and support related tasks.
* Promoting products to clients through seminars and events.
* Continuously developing your knowledge regarding the financial markets and financial products.
To do this successfully we require high level of professional knowledge and service-focus. We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
* Fluency in Turkish language is a must, good knowledge of English required.
* University degree in business administration, marketing or finance - several years of bank experience is beneficial.
* Has Banking Sales Experience (Bank loans, Credit Cards. Etc.), Car and Pharmaceutical sales person are welcome.
* Experience in a financial sector is an advantage.
*Ideal age: 25- 28
* You are a self-starter, and you have experience from working in a competitive environment and you are keen to seek business opportunities for the bank.
* Excellent team player, fun to work with and a passionate interest for the financial markets.
The role as a Sales Professional in our company is a unique career opportunity that involves a competitive compensation package. We reward performance and attitude towards clients and colleagues. However it is also so much more than that: It is an opportunity to join a truly successful, dynamic and international environment that rewards high performers, encourages personal and professional growth and creates pride among our employees.
Based at: 3SC Technologies, Dubai.
To plan and carry out direct marketing and support activities, so as to maintain and develop sales presentations, account management in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and account-abilities:
1. Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
2. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
3. Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector.
4. Maintain Internal trackers for partners and vendors
5. Maintain and track all accounts, maintenance details, raising invoices and support call tracking
6. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
7. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
8. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
9. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
10. Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
11. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
12. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
13. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Scale and territory indicators:
3SC Technologies core strength is on Payment Solutions, Performance Monitoring, Document Management System.
Territory: Middle East, Africa and Pakistan.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 0-2 years of Inside Sales experience in Marketing/Customer Service capacity and/or in depth related Marketing/Customer Service experience.
• Inbound/Outbound Marketing/Support telephone experience.
• Must be computer literate with accurate keyboarding skills. (Minimum 40 wpm)
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
• Team player with a positive outlook and high energy.
• Strong analytical skills, adept at problem solving and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and comfortable with rapid change.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, and to be able to work with minimal supervision.
• High Speed Internet Access availability for work from home capabilities.
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Microsoft Office experience.
Sales Professional Dubai
Responsible of Sales and Marketing of Cosmetic products in the UAE.
- A Pharmacy degree is a plus.
- Practical experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in the same field is required.
- UAE driving License is mandatory, salary is open
AL Qurum Expo
Sales Executive Dubai
As Exhibition Sales Executive, you\'ll be offering bespoke solutions to clients at senior levels. The successful applicant will have a proven track record in selling sponsorship and exhibition space gained from a B2B telesales and face to face sales environment.
To grow and develop exhibition and sponsorship revenue across the portfolio using effective telephone sales techniques To achieve and exceed individual sales targets and contribute to overall team objectives Particular focus on developing new business with outstanding results Build and maintain new and existing client and industry relationships Develop a thorough understanding of the portfolio Provide a consultative sales approach Essential skills & experience:
•Negotiation skills dealing with senior levels over the telephone
•Confidence in building rapport and presenting multi media solutions over the telephone
•Able to work as part of a team and able to deliver on team strategy and goals
•Self motivation, discipline, organisation and communication will be essential qualities required.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
•A minimum of 3 years experience selling exhibition and sponsorship opportunities in a B2B environment
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted
Marketing Coordinator Dubai
Proposal & Marketing Coordinator for CTG Global (“CTG”), based in CTG’s Head Office in Dubai, however there will be a requirement for travel from time to time to other of the Company’s offices and its countries of operation including but not limited to its Regional HQ in Nairobi (Kenya), its Support Offices in Afghanistan (etc), as well as other possible locations in developing countries.
I. Bid Procurement, Proposal Writing & Bid Management – overall responsibility to lead the successful development and preparation of complex, award winning and timely submitted proposals on behalf of CTG.
II. Marketing & Public Relations – Responsible for the company’s Marketing (including but not limited to Management, Supply and Design of Brochures, Marketing materials, etc). The management and design of the company’s corporate website and all Public Relations matters.
III. Responsible for the company registration to and review of, all online sites where request for proposal offers are posted.
IV. Work closely with the Commercial Director & Manager on planning submissions, and the company’s sales structure and direction within each proposal submission.
I. Bid Procurement, Proposal Writing & Bid Management
· Collate a list of all procurement (potential and currently utilised) sites (relief, development, government & commercial) and establish a monitoring calendar to ensure all opportunities are acted upon.. Sites should include at least the following [list to be expanded by the PMC]: all UN agencies, UNGM, DEVEX, FedBizOps, DFID, Shell (and other corporate entities in our Areas of Interest e.g. Mining), local government websites in country’s of BD interest (incl. Afghanistan, Kenya and other East African/Middle East countries in which the company operates), etc.
· Responsible for continually tracking all aforementioned procurement sites (as per calendar) for business and proposal opportunities for CTG globally.
· Responsible for maintaining vendor registrations with all procurement sites, potential and current clients.
· Responsible for the initial research of business opportunities (both those published on the internet and those requested by the Commercial Manager &/ Commercial Director).
· Conduct an initial review of all suggested proposals submitted by field and regional staff to confirm if it is in the business’s interest, highlighting any items for the Commercial Managers & Director’s immediate attention with respect to intention to bid, proposal planning and information gathering from internal/external parties. Internal/external resources must be approached immediately to ensure efficient and timely responses so CTG meets its deadline.
Resident Sales Manager dUBAI
Responsible for Sales and Marketing of Utilty Meters for ME markets, SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Sales Engineer Dubai
Develops a business plan and sales strategy for Dubai market.
Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
Creates and conducts technical proposal presentations.
Min. qualification – degree in Engineering
Min. 5 yrs of related experience.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
BSCIC Management System Evaluation
Sales Professionals Dubai
SALES & MARKETING (Full Time/ Part Time) AED2,500 - 3,000 p.m. Candidate must have his / her own visa. Preferred U.A.E driving license. . Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience. Responsibilities include : 1. Understanding ISO certification conformity assessment schemes. 2. Identifying new clients or consultants for management system certification & training enquiries3. Preparing approach mails, quotation. 4. Identifying lead assessors and coordinate with India HQ for the qualification of assessors. 5. Coordinating with India HQ for assessments conducts and reports