Site Engineer Dubai
A site engineer offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
• Managing construction projects.
• Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
• Overseeing building work.
• Surveying sites.
• Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
• Solving problems and providing technical advice.
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
• Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
Construction Manager Dubai
Construction Manager Dubai
Large onstruction company is looking for a Construction Manager to join their team. The candidate will have at least 8 years industry experience in civil works and building, with goodexperience in management. We want candidates with a degree in construction or related.
Prestige Construction has 2 openinsg for construction Managers. You must also have good english skills and computer skills, remember we are a multinational company and only want people who are fantastic at their job, the salary is negotiable
Site Manager Dubai
Require qualified and experienced Site Manager to act as the liason between sales and Project Management.
Will be required to oversee all sales projects to advise on technical components of the sale, assist in preparation of detailed and MEP drawings, attend project meetings, review site conditions, prepare reports, finalise all required works, oversee project installation and completion, final snagging and documentation.
Must be qualified in MEP including architectural and engineering, electrical and plumbing.
Will be required to have tenacious personality and be strong in securing required actions.
Technical Manager Dubai
Looking for Technical Manager with more than 10 years experience in UAE and must have constraction background and willing to asign in any part of UAE.
Project manager Dubai
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan)
• Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects.
• Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills.
• Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture.
• Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff.
• UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
MEP Charge Hand Dubai
- Effectively manage Technicians and labor activities on site, handles tools & equipment, and knows about managing material order & delivery on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
- managing number of people
Minimum 5 Years of UAE Experience
Civil Foreman Dubai
BIN ARBAID GROUP W.L.L
Civil Foreman Dubai
Civil Foreman - The candidates must be Diploma Civil Engineer with 01 to 03 years experience in Heavy Civil & Building Construction like Hospitals, Shoping Mall Building, or Infrastructure Projects
* 8 Hours Duty
* Medical insurance provided by the company
* Accommodation, Transportation provided by the Co.
* 2 years renewable contract
Project Manager Dubai
This position will focus on all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager to ensure smooth and flawless execution of the projects being assigned.
1. Coordinate all the project related activities, resources, equipment, and information
2. Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
3. Should be certain that client’s needs are being met as the project evolves
4. Facilitate in preparing the projects proposals, identifying project timelines, schedules and cost
5. Monitor and track projects progress and handle issues if arise
6. Coordinate among the teams and client in order to keep all the stakeholders informed with the project progress
7. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and share it with management accordingly
8. Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
• 01 – 03 Years of experience in project coordinator role
• Bachelor’s degree in the same domain
• Must have proven track record for handling the clients
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Should have excellent organizational skills i.e. attention to details, multitasking
• Project Management Professional - PMP certification is a plus