Job description: Ordino SBS is looking for an ethusiastic Self-Learner with the following criterias
Experienced Accountant available for Full-Time Assignments
Candidate should be available to join immediately
Prior Experience in handling Books of Accounts till Finalization, Knowledge of VAT registration & VAT returns Filing.
Experience: 1 year & above
Driving License preferred not mandatory
Location - Dubai (Candidates from In and around JBR/JLT/Jebel Ali are welcome to apply)
Intial Term: 3 6 months - 48 (can be extended based on the requirement)
We are looking for an accountant and VAT specialist with the following requirements:
– Degree holder in Accountancy.
- Experience in VAT calculations and statements
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountancy.
– Sound knowledge of international accounting and bookkeeping practices.
– Excellent Skills in use of Microsoft Excel.
– Experience in invoicing, bookkeeping (expenses, fixed assets, accruals, etc.), schedules, reconciliations, checking the accuracy of journal vouchers. dalary 10,000 aed per month
Finance Director Dubai
Finance director needed for multi national company in the UAE, in the role you will oversee the finance operations, you will have 10 plus years experience and full qualifications, please send in your applications
Senior Accontant Dubai
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QATAR
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company with a premium brand, in a varied and challenging position. They are looking to recruit a senior accountant to oversee all areas of the finance function, with a view to taking over as CFO by the end of the year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and presenting them to the board.
- Reconciling the accounts of the four arms of the business.
- Maintaining the P&L & Balance Sheet.
- Supervising Payroll staff.
- Supervising AP/AR staff.
- Manage company cash.
- Liaising with bank, external auditors and insurance brokers.
Reputed Money Exchange Company requires an experienced Accountant having experience in money exchange.Familiar with Central Bank of the U A E requirements.Familiar with valuation of Exchange gain / loss verification.continuous management of financial systems and budgets;undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);providing financial advice.reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk;maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts ;counselling on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;producing reports and recommendations.preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;Determining measures of the effective utilisation of capital.Installing cost accounting system.Assisting the management in the efficient use of working capital as an aid to improve productivity Reviewing procedures and equipment for operational control. Review of financial planning and policies for effective utilisation of resources.preparation of feasibility studies of new project and expansion schemes. Advise on the system analysis and design, including selection of hard work and development of software and feasibility of incorporating computer applications for accounting and commercial activities.
Finance Manager Dubai
Our company is currently looking an Assistant Finance/Accounting Manager here in Dubai.
* SAP ERP Knowledgeable
* With minimum of 4 years experience in the same field
* Fluent in English
* With Drivers License
* Knows how to speak Arabic is a plus
We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers