Assistant accountant Dubai
Job description: Vacant alert ,
The vegas hote is desperately seeking for assistant accountant and front office supervisor, Restaurant manager, drivers and security.
AED 6000 + ANNUAL BENEFITS A reputed company in Dubai urgently requires Accountants with 2-3yrs experience in handling Accounts upto finalization. Bcom/Mcom/Ca Inter with relevant experience and exposure to ERP environment and excellent communication. The position is urgent and would require the candidate to join immediately. Visit Visa candidates with good communication skills preferred
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for large construction company in the middle east, we are looking for a candidiate with strong finance backgroud, you must have around 5 years plus experience and a related degree, you will work with the account and finance managenet team, we offer a great salary package with relocation
Job description: General Accountant
Foodstuff Trading Co located in Dubai is looking for:
- a Filipino General Accountant.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of VAT
- Starting salary AED3,500.00
- visa/insurance provided by Co.
Finance Manager Dubai
We are seeking to hire a Finance Manager with at least 5-7 years of managerial experience in UAE. (preferably someone who has worked for a Developer)
Nationality – Indian or Pakistani
Gender - Male
Ø Responsible for collection & Receivables
Ø Responsible to provide data to GFM for bank facilities.
Ø Responsible for managing rent and lease collections with good communication skills.
Ø Responsible for resolving disputes including payment demands, evictions, security deposits etc.
Ø Supervising maintenance issues snag lists, final Dewa bill, NOCs etc.
Ø Conducting periodic meetings management with vacant, non-renewed units, and returned chqs report.
Ø Thorough with RERA rules and regulations, online Ejari, Delayed Hak Manafa, Full paid T.D processing.
Ø Liaise with legal department for eviction notices, police case against return Chqs etc.
Ø Approving offers, PSLT and financial transactions thru ERP software.
Ø Processing financial transactions accurately and following up queries/issues.
Ø Liaising with external auditors and service providers.
Ø Monitor A R for the entire Project and ensuring that it is carried out smoothly to eliminate
Over dues and bad debts:
Ø To ensure best practice financial policies, procedures, processes and systems are in place which are aligned to
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management