Finance Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Manager capable of taking the complete responsibility of the finance and accounting functions leading a small team, providing cash management, financial control, planning and decision support.
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role, particularly within the media will be preferred. You must also possess absolute proficiency in the English language and a relevant finance qualification. Candidates who are readily available and can join immediately only need to apply.
- Complete Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Responsibility.
- Efficiently manage payables/ receivables adhering to credit terms.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, lawyers and bankers.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements, cash projections.
- Management reporting and internal controls
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems.
- Interpretation and analysis of results, communicated to local and central management
- Management of working capital, predominantly ensuring sufficient funds in order to meet the immediate liabilities.
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Liaise with different disciplines within the business to ensure that the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business
- Oversee monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Central point of contact for all financial issues.
- Control of and management of regional office costs
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
-Supervise administration work related to license renewals, work visas, etc.
Finance Manager Dubai
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
Finance manager Dubai
Job description: Requirements:
- Higher education (finance or audit specialization)
- Analytical mindset
- Experience as a finance assistant/finance specialist/accountant 2-3 y.+
- Experience in banking and cash operations
- Experience of working with documentation (including financial)
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details and diligence
- Good communication skills and strong team player
We find jobs
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Strong accounting background to understand and advise businesses on complex intercompany relationships.
Investigatory/Forensic analysis skills with a sceptical approach to aid in highlighting different financial relationships.
Strong organisational skills with ability to work independently and own a specific region from a transfer pricing perspective.
A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA).
Proven accounting/audit experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
3-5 years of UAE experience.
Accounting Professional Dubai
We are looking for Auditing Staffs, who having experience in Accounting & Auditing, Excellent knowledge of MS Office,Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices,Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen,
Required 3 staffs
Minimum 1 Year Experience,
Job description: Female accountant with good English language working in tally ms office experience 1-3 years , can join immediately , we are law firm office In Dubai
Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management