Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
Required Accountant for a newly opened Finance Management Consultancy. We are looking for a commerce graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting. Audit Firm work experience is an added advantage.
Package: AED 7000/- + Visa + Insurance
description: With UAE experience for at least 2 years
•Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
•Excellent accounting software user
•Perform accounting activities including reconciliations of bank
•Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
•Proven work experience as an General Accounting
•Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
•Hands-on experience with accounting software
•Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
•Good organizational and time-management abilities
•Must hold a Degree in Finance, Accounting
•With good written and communication skills especially in English.
•Ready To start immediately
•Good knowledge in VAT, understands Tax law
•Analyse and report on financial statements
•Ability to provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing report
Job description: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
3-5 years’ experience in general or tax accounting
Experience with computerized ledger systems
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Prepare Journal entries.
Monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial Statement.
Prepare analysis of account as requested.
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Assists with implementing and maintain internal financial controls and procedures
Implement payment and keep records
Maintain register for vendor invoices.
Complete general ledger operations
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Finance Manager's attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- BCom graduate
- With UAE experience in Accounts
- Skilled in the implementation and working around SAGE accounting system
- Must be smart and with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, and/or Malayalam)
- Able to join immediately
- Visit visa preferred
Eureka (PVT) Limited
Finance Analyst Dubai
continuous management of financial systems and budgets; • undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial position); • providing financial advice. • liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice; • reviewing the company\'s systems and analysing risk; • performing tests to check financial information and systems; • advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; • maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy); • advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance); • Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting); • managing junior colleagues.
Vacancy for an accountant proficient in TALLY software.
Salary negotiable as per experience. Company visa provided.
Dubai Banking Groupo
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager with 6 plus years experience in finance, business or banking is needed for the bank, we are a mid sized finance company and bank and are in need of a finance manager, you will work with the finance team in analyst, marketing and pushing the services forward, you will have a degree, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiate