Accontant Required in Abu Dhabi
with 2-3 years experience in Insurance company
Have experience in budget,cash flow,financial statements
Accounts manager Dubai
Assistant Manager (Accounts).
Unite: Desh Dairy Products Limited. & Mostafa Tea Company Limited.
1.Working Towards Future Maximization.
2.Working Capital Management.
3.Cost Savings By Initiating Expenses.
5.Check and Approved Voucher.
6.Prepare Daily Position Report and Profit / Loss Report.
7.Prepare Periodical Cost of Good Sold Statements.
8.Prepare Periodical Statement of Financial Position.
9.Prepare Periodical Income Statements.
10.Prepare Periodical Cash Flow Statements.
11.Prepare Periodical Trial Balance Statements.
12.Daily Check Stock Status. 13.Prepare Monthly Salary Sheet.
14.Maintain Financial Files and All Confidential Documents.
15.Monitoring and Analyzing of All Bank Statements and Recalculate all the Interest and Charges.
16.Cash Receipt Voucher, Bank Receipt Voucher, Cash Payment Voucher,
Bank Payment Voucher, Journal Voucher, Inter Company Voucher By ERP.
17.Prepare Periodical Cost of Good Sold Statements.
18.Prepare Periodical Statement of Financial Position.
19.Prepare Periodical Income Statements.
20.Prepare Periodical Cash Flow Statements.
21.Prepare Periodical Trial Balance Statements.
22.Petty Cash Maintain.
Send your complete Original CV
Full time or part time self-motivated professional Accountant who is fully fluent in English with enough experience in Accounting related matters and applications including Tally, Peachtree and others who can control and audit company's daily business transactions including reports of purchase and sales of different goods, Inventory, profit and loss, balances, postings of different vouchers, and other related matters. salary negotiable
Industry: Oil and Gas
Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: As per Experience and Competence
Driving Licence : Valid UAE Licence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years (UAE)
Experienced in : Sage Line 50 & Project Costing
Job Type: Full Time
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge, Job/Project Costing will be added advantage.Managing day to day financial operations. Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables. Monthly Closing of books, Assist Manager in preparing financial statements. Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses & Other Works
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
• Provide general administrative and clerical support (filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, etc.)
• Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Maintain polite and professional communication to customers via phone and e-mail
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software preferably Tally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Interested candidates, please send your CV
Finance Analyst Dubai
This young new firm with new offices in Dubai is looking for a finance analyst for a 5 year contract, you must have a degree and 6 years experience, salary starts at 91 K USD
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Auditor Consultant Dubai
We are a Consultancy and Training Company based in DUBAI specialized in International Management Systems Consulting, Auditing, Training and Support; with strong presence in Middle East and South Asia. If you have working experience of 6 to 8 years as a consultant, auditor, or trainer for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 2700, ISO 17025, ISO 22001, ISO 13485, TL 9001 in UAE or GCC and willing to travel and support globally