Payroll accountant Dubai
To be responsible for weekly reconciliation of employee 403B contributions to various benefit carriers and voluntary payroll deductions such as charity and US savings bonds.
Key duties/responsibilities of Payroll accountant:
1. Payroll processing, generating weekly and semi-monthly check runs.
2. Certified Payroll and payroll for OCIP-type jobs.
3. Prepare and enter journal entries.
4. Analyze and reconcile select balance sheet and income statement accounts.
5. Process job cost payroll journals and general ledger entries.
6. Upload bi-weekly payroll entries to the general ledger.
7. Assist with the month-end close process.
8. Ability to research and understand the Prevailing Wage rules in the various states.
9. Create and transmit files to 401(k) trustee.
10. Develop and document payroll reporting tools, best practices and processes
11. Maintain appropriate records on employee receivable balances and ensure appropriate payroll deductions are being taken for employee benefits, taxes, etc.
Job description: Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized accounting firm, you will assists with out high net with clients, you will be fully qualified and at least 4years experience, salary up to 80 K USD
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of an accountant is to fulfill a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting duties.
The accountant reports to the accounting supervisor and is Responsible for providing accounting support to the team.
1- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
8- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
9- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
11- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
12- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Reporting Skills.
- Methodical and organized.
- Time Management.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Data Entry Management
A company in Jebel Ali is currently looking for an Accountant with 1 to 2 years of similar experience. Must be professionally qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA etc.,) with excellent communication skills.
Must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent. At least 5 years of working experience. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable