Duties and Responsibilities for Accountant in Dubai
1. Maintain accounts in Tally / Quick Books accounting software.
2. Ensure accounting transactions with supporting documents and identifying the correct accounts heads, Revenue v/s Capex, treatment of prepaid & outstanding liabilities etc.
3. Bank Reconciliation immediately after the month end.
4. Making payment vouchers, Cheques, Invoices, Receipts etc.
5. Allocation of petty cash expenses after reimbursements.
6. Handling petty cash.
7. Debtors follow up as and when required.
8. Interact on a regular basis with operation to ensure smooth functioning of the Organization.
9. Verifying each project payments against Project Budget and Analysis of project budget with detailed breakup of expenses.
10. Reviewing and monitoring the project budgets for any unplanned expenses and reporting the variances accurately and well in advance.
11. Finalization of Accounts and preparation of Financial Statement such as Income Statement & Balance Sheet.
12. Interacting with Statutory Auditors up to the close of audit.
13. Protecting the accounting data by taking regular backups.
14. Suggest cost cutting measures to the top management.
15. Take up additional responsibility of Admin related activities as when required.
16. Preparing VAT returns
17. Assist with human resources, personnel, maintenance of staff files, processing requests for leave etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Educational Qualification Required: A college degree in accounting with exposure to or cost and management accountancy
2. Minimum UAE Experience Required: 3-5 Years
3. Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
4. Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
5. Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
6. Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
7. Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
8. Proactive and well organized.
9. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Finance Planner Dubai
Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis.Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties
Al Hamly Real Estate
Preferably has an experience working in a Real Estate company and has thorough knowledge about VAT.
Preferably a CPA but other applicants with accounting experience can still apply.
Should be on tourist or visit visa.
We are one of the leading Business Consulting Company , looking for a Female Accountant who can join us immediately.
Candidate should be a graduate with minimum 2 years UAE experience can apply.
A company in Jebel Ali is currently looking for an Accountant with 1 to 2 years of similar experience. Must be professionally qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA etc.,) with excellent communication skills.
Senior accountant Dubai
We are an Optical group with 10 showrooms across U.A.E. with a focus on superior quality and service for all eye care needs.
For our headquarters, we require a Senior Accountant & Office Administrator with good experience and either a completed or pursuing a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
Compile and analyse financial information
Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports and presentations
Prepare and record accounting and financial transactions
DHA approvals, RTA licensing, Insurance Approvals
Barcoding of Stock and sending across all branches
Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries
Assist in monthly financial statement closings
Perform account reconciliations
Conduct audit work (review transactions and source documents, analysing internal controls)
Assist with and support special projects and office work as needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000 /month only
Beta Inspection Services
Reputed firm in Dubai required a Accountant cum Administrative Officer. A female candidate who is capable of doing all secretarial job including administration, assisting the accounts, preparing the contracts, bank formalities, Letter of Credits, quotations, keeping the records of the personnel files etc.
Qualifications: Graduate with a minimum 3 experience in the above position and able to handle in computers with word, excel and power point. Looking for an ideal candidate with clean record
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
- Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.