Urgently Required Accountant
ïƒ¼ Bank Reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Maintaining Cash /Cheque Registers.
ïƒ¼ Receiving & accounting for payments from customers, organization as Cash, Cheques and Bank Transfers.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of DSR
ïƒ¼ Controlling of PLB scheme, Deals of the airline.
ïƒ¼ Handling of various corporate.
ïƒ¼ LPO follow up and updating.
ïƒ¼ IATA & Budget airline reconciliation
ïƒ¼ Payment follow up and collections
ïƒ¼ Inter-branch fund transactions.
ïƒ¼ Preparation of IATA payment on FN basis.
ïƒ¼ Xo & MIS Reports Preparation
Please do not send your resume if you do not have 2 years real time working experience
Data Entry; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Tally Experience; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
Flextecs Middle East Management Consultancy FZE
1. Good command of spoken and comprehension of English
2. Proficient in Excel and/ or Access
3. Strong analytic and problem solving skills with ability to research a solution.
4. Should have ability to work in a team environment.
1 Performs various tests in financial data.
2 Works include an organized appraisal with financial records, control managements, practices, policies and reports.
3 Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
4 Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
· Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
· Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
· Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
· Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
· Maintaining accurate financial records.
· Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
· Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.
Senior Accountant Qatar
SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT QATAR
This leading, international airline has an opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join them at their head office in Dubai. You must have a minimum of 2 years accounts experience within the travel industry, preferably with an airline (an airline auditing background would be ideal). Other requirements include basic airline accounting, ticketing/fares, a good accounting background and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. or equivalent with Mathematics and English is also essential. Assist the Accounts Officer Revenue and Credit Control on various ad hoc matters, as required
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are looking for someone who has working experience in Audit firm operation & Business Development, at the same time possesses Audit, Accounting & Bookkeeping background. This person will be responsible for operation and developing business for Chartered Accountants & Consultancy firm, develop & build customer relationship, win assignments, get execution, deliver and close by collecting the agreed fee.
Candidates with UAE audit firm Business Development & operation experience will be preferred, please highlight it in your application.
-UAE Audit firm operation & Business Development experience (Preferred)
-Audit firm track record experience in UAE
-Self driven and responsible
-Audit & Accounting qualification
-Influencing & convincing skills
-Can motivate, engage and develop the team
Audit, Accounting, Audit firm operation, Business Development
Finance manager Dubai
We are seeking a Finance Manager to assume responsibility for the production of management accounts, including banking and cash flow forecasting. This role will report into the CEO & COO.
What you’ll be doing
• Overseeing the full spectrum of financial and management accounting, including regulatory reporting for the business (audit and tax compliance)
• Cash flow forecasting
• Establishing and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including all members of the Executive Team
• Working closely with the Purchasing team in regards to managing stock intake.
• Responsibility for VAT and supporting the Head of Departments in regards to setting up processes and procedures to ensure all accounting functions are correct.
• Ensuring our ways of working are as cost-effective as possible by monitoring day-to-day reporting and also implementing new processes through our in house system.
• Providing performance leadership in the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic objectives
• Effectively managing a small team
• Providing support with audits in conjunction with the CEO.
• Fully-Qualified Accountant – ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Previous experience as a Finance Manager within a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in team management
• Strong commercial awareness
• The ability to deal with people at all levels across our business
• Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management and directors
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of accounting regulations
• Demonstrable problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
• Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing focus and business demands
• Experience in the catering industry