A company based in Dubai is looking for a Accountant.
The role will involve looking at their accounts and performing some bank reconciliation as well as various other duties.
Knowledge of U.A.E VAT is also required. The chosen candidate will need to have initiative and be proactive in their attitude.
Candidate should be able to work with accounting software Like Tally.
Finance Professionals Dubai
We have vacancy for Accounting and Finance professionals
The Candidate must be smart, self-starter, and confident and should have good knowledge of all the latest Accounting Packages. Required qualification is CA/ ICWA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance.
UAE resident candidate should have 2 years’ experience in UAE
Candidates without UAE experience can apply if they have more than 3 year experience
Starting Salary package AED: 8,000
Account Assistant Dubai
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms<br>Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services<br>Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries<br>Examine and test existing contracts<br>Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness<br>Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company<br>Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients<br>Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies<br>Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs<br><br>Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency<br>Maintain files and records with effective filing systems<br>Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)<br>Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)<br>Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system<br>Deal with customer complaints or issues<br>Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders<br>Assist in vendor relationship management<br>
Senior accountant Dubai
Job description: Our client one of the leading Construction company in UAE requires Senior Accountant for their operations in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 to 7 years of experience working in the said role in UAE .
Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
Work with the team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Support the management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Should have handled accounts up to finalization for at least 3 years
Ability to understand, follow and confer written and oral instructions.
Ability to effectively supervise a staff comprised of entry and journey level professionals engaged in carrying out departmental functions.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
AGM (Assistance Group Menasa) a newly established company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking to hire an Indian Male or Female Accountant/Admin with prior accounting experience (necessary) with good written and communication skills in English.
We expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 2- 3 years accounting experience
- Salary in the range of 4-5k / month
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
- Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
- Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
- Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers
- Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
- Monthly expense variance analysis and revenue analysis
- Carry out clerical tasks and errands to assist others, ordering office supplies.
- Managing all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Office related backend admin support which may be required from time to time.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- monitor supplier's invoices
- prepare payment vouchers
- account reconciliation
Elettrico Lighting is looking for an accountant to work in our office in Dubai. The position is for an experienced accountant.
It is an urgent vacancy.
- 5-10 years of experience as an accountant in UAE
- Experience in Lighting companies as an advantage
- Experience with a project work
Please send your CV