· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business related in accounting , is required
· Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
· Excellent work habits
· Manage all accounting operations
· Highly skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
> Knowledgeable in stock count and inventory
Accounting Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Dubai
Abu Ahmed Meat Trading (“AAMT”) is based in Dubai UAE and has been in business since 1984, serving clients across the Emirates including 5 star hotels with the highest quality of meat and poultry. We trade in fresh, chilled, and frozen meats (meat and chicken), supplying, storing, handling, and manually packing meat for a predominant Client base with over 40 five star hotels. We also sell retail meats to walk-in customers and home deliver as well.
With a wide range of different meat, lamb, and poultry cuts. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition through high safety standards, high quality meats, exceptional relationships with our suppliers, and 24-hour responsiveness and agility to our Client requests. AAMT has operated from its Deira location since its opening, but is now expanding to a new operation location in Ras Al Khor.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be based in AAMT Ras Al Khor branch.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for both branch’s financial accounting and will report directly to the General Manager (GM).
Ideal candidates for the Accounting Manager role at AAMT have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor, track, and manage company’s day-to-day accounting activities including payments, receivables, payables, etc.
• Develop standard financial statements including: Income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow, and P & L
• Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports showing sales (revenue), cost of goods sold, gross margins, profit, gross profit, expenses, other financial ratios and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review with General Manager (GM)
Phoenix Consultants Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Phoenix Consultants for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong experience in Phoenix Core Banking.
Experience Required in: 4 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Accountant cum Office Administration (Preferably in husband’s Visa) - Candidates should have previous experience in accounts with excellent communication skill.
2. Female Tele Sales cum Sales Coordinator (Candidates should have excellent communication skill with previous experience).
3. Sales Executive (Candidates should have excellent communication skill with previous experience and Valid U.A.E. driving license).
Suitable candidates should forward their CV
Dubai National Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
This role is a great position, as we do not have openings that come up , this is rare as out staff dont leave us, you will assist the CEO with the day to day co-ordination and management for part of the finance team.
You role will require you to: -
- assist the CFO AND CEO with reporting and numbers
- you will provide cost management and analysis to the team
- you must have treasury and cashflow management to ensure that all accounts have sufficient funds , you will be qualified is a related field
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Required Accountant for a newly opened Finance Management Consultancy. We are looking for a commerce graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in accounting. Audit Firm work experience is an added advantage.
Package: AED 7000/- + Visa + Insurance
Mintmark Corporation Sdn Bhd
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will be a pivotal one. Your key responsibility will be to ensure and to review the efficient transfer and effectiveness of all financial information across all business divisions. This will involve effective liaison with each department, General Ledger control, expenditure reporting, budgeting, forecasting, transactional tax issues and variance analysis. Applicants must be CPA or CA qualified and offer a solid background in accounting which should include exposure to taxation, AIFRS and corporate reporting. Experience at supervisory level and an interest in the property / hospitality industries would be an advantage.