External auditor Dubai
A reputed Auditing and Accounting company in Dubai is currently looking for Associate External Auditor with the following qualifications:
* Candidate must be a qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CPA
* Candidate must have at least 2-4 years of expirience in a firm
* Candidate must be proficient with accounting software
* Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Candidates in Visit Visa are welcome to apply.
1. Data entry for all company transactions
2. Create accurate systems for accounting
3. Reconcile bank statements & inventory on a daily basis
4. Create reports for the management
5. Monthly budgeting
6. Manage 3rd party financial auditing process annually
We are looking for someone experienced, reliable and ready to take on a challenge.
Job description: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
3-5 years’ experience in general or tax accounting
Experience with computerized ledger systems
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Prepare Journal entries.
Monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial Statement.
Prepare analysis of account as requested.
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Assists with implementing and maintain internal financial controls and procedures
Implement payment and keep records
Maintain register for vendor invoices.
Complete general ledger operations
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Finance Manager's attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time
External Auditor Dubai
Applicant should be a professional degree holder (ACCA, CA, CPA) and should have experience in audit firm for at least 4 years and should have resident visa of DUBAI.
Those who fulfill above criteria should send your CV's to: email@example.com
Planning assignments to make sure audit staff are fully aware of the clients business and relevant issues
Examining interim and end-of-year accounts
Collecting and reviewing financial accounts and other operational data
Challenging the effectiveness of current working practices, updating executive and non-executive managers on risks identified and recommending actions to be taken
Selecting samples of business areas and accounts for testing
Conducting departmental reviews and interviewing key
Finance Planner Dubai
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings \"A Excellent\" from A.M. Best and \"A\" (strong) from Standard and Poor\'s.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and integrity, clear strategy and employee empowerment.
:: About the job:
The main job responsibility for this role is to advise people on financial planning and provide need based solutions. Further, to be a point of contact for the client and provide after sales service.
:: About you:
The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Candidates interested in part-time opportunity may also apply.
BSCIC Management System Evaluation
Lead Auditor Dubai
Description : Candidate Desired Profile
1. Lead auditor certificate passed for QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS/ FSMS with 3rd party system auditing experience is a must.
2. Minimum 30 assessor days valid logs/ Minimum 1 year of experience as Third Party Assessor with an accredited certification bodies.
3. Min. work Experience of 4 years in Industry / Enterprise as staff or manager or management.
4. Graduate engineer form mech. /Civil/ Electrical/ IT/Chemical /Environment/ Food technology
5. Strong understanding of customer and market requirements for Quality of products/Service.
6. Marketing Experience in Certification Bodies will be preferred.
7. UAE Driving License will be required
8. Excellent written & oral communication skills
9. Profiency in ms word, excel ppt etc.
10. Good interpersonal skills when acting as team leader
11. Excellent computer skills required
12. Proven ability to achieve Work Targets.
1. Performs 3rd party QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS/ FSMS audits
2. Preparing and completing the audit report.
3. Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
4. Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
5. Generate Business in the field of Certifications & Trainings.
6. Review progress of sales
7. Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
8. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth
this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable