Accounting Clerk Dubai
Urgently required: Accounting skills, Bank reconciliation & supplier reconciliation, effective communication skills with bank and insurance companies, self motivated & proactive. Minimum commerce graduate or having similar qualification, Philippians lady preferable. Max Salary 2500 to 3000/- plus other benifits
Finance manager Dubai
Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department.
To oversee the day to day activities of the restaurant operations and ensure the service and quality are being observed by the management team as per the standard operating procedure. Manage the staffing budget, hire, train and develop skills. Shall be responsible for resolving the technical, maintenance and repair issues in the restaurant. Responsible for the increase of sales profit, food costing and control, marketing strategies and operational budgeting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to manage general operational activities of multiple restaurant branches.
Excellent knowledge in the preparation of P & L, budget and expenses.
Dependable and ability to command effectively and appropriately.
Strong decision-making using sound judgment
Good command of English communication both oral and written
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Creative and highly knowledgeable in marketing trend and strategies effectively
Ability to use time management appropriately
Proficient in MS Office
Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any degree combination of training and experience from casual dining restaurant.
Worked at least seven (7) years in the same position.
A valid Bahrain driving license
The Operations Manager may be required to work extended hours as per operations demand with flexibility in schedule. This position will be required to work under pressure and increase of mental stress level. Travel from one place to another.
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Data Entry; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Tally Experience; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
Job description: Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.
Position: Chief Accountant/Senior accountant
Current Location of Candidate : UAE
1) Should have experience in Food/Restaurant industry(could be fast food/ fine dining/casual) for at least 2 years.
2) Should have experience in preparing MIS/P&L/Balance sheet
3) Advising CEO on capital expenditures/new outlets
4) Carrying out daily accounting/cash reconciliation/bank reconciliation
salary 13000 AED PER MONTH
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce
Experience : 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a trading Company
Strong ERP and MS Office knowledge required
Excellent subject knowledge and communication skills required
Excellent growth opportunity and learning experience in a professional environment.
Salary package on the basis of candidates experience and the responsibility assigned. Any Nationality.
Interview expected to happen in 10 days at UAE. Candidates already on visit visa or expected to reach UAE in 10 days can also apply to appear for the interview if shortlisted.
Accounts assistant Dubai
• Follow up due payments and quote feedbacks
• Answer all phone calls and attend all emails
• Prepare Daily Agenda
• Prepare Quotations
• Process client purchase orders
• Handle company’s petty cash
• Other Admin works