Staff accountant Dubai
Mintmark Corporation Sdn Bhd
Staff Accountant Dubai 1 Opening
• Prepare daily cash receipts
• Enter and Reconcile weekly timesheets
• Enter Trade and Consultant Accounts Payable
• Assist in monthly invoicing
• Assist in tracking restricted and unrestricted cash
• Various filing as required
• Assist with accounting department functions as required
• Assist in Year End closing procedures; lead sheets, working papers etc.
Qualifications and Skills: ACCA.CGA or equivalent.
• Experience in a wide range of accounting functions.
• Good understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties and GAAP.
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
Job description: Accountant Required for Shipping and Forwarding Company
Accountant required for a well reputed shipping and forwarding company in Dubai.
Candidate should have good English language and communication skills. Candidate has to be a fast learner and hard worker.
Prior experience in accounts in shipping and forwarding company is required.
If interested please send your CV.
Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management
Accounting supervisor Dubai
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting department’s daily operations.
You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
Finance Manager Middle East
The role is concerned with strategic analysis also responsibility for the collection and preparation of accounts. In general tasks may include but not defined to:
Providing and interpreting financial information;
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
Analysing change and advising accordingly;
Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
ACCOUNTS MANAGER who can start immediately. Any nationalities are welcome to apply.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting , or equivalent
Minimum 10 years relevant finance experience
Excellent communication skills are essential
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
Assists in monthly operations reviews and annual budget process
Analytical approach to work
Commercial and business awareness
The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
Strong attention to detail and investigative nature
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Prepare salary through WPS
• Prepare VAT filing
• Proven experience as a Senior Accountant
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles