Accounting officer Dubai
Preparation of Profit Loss Account and Balance sheet
Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
Accounts Payable Processes & Management
Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
Inventory control and reconciliation of stock statements
Purchase Management - Fixed Assets / Expenses
Debtors and Creditors follow up
Journal Entries & General Ledger
Provide month end accrual / Prepayment / Provision/ Depreciation amortization
Overall reconciliation and monthly payroll reports, preparing end of service benefits for employees
Bank reconciliation statements.
Software knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tally...
Accountant Required, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Accounting
Accountant, english speaking required for a company in Dubai. Attractive salary package and other benefits with ample chances of growth awaits for the right candidates.
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: We are looking for a Qualified Accountant.
Preferably someone with 3 years UAE Accounting experience.
With strong computer knowledge.
Proficient in using accounting software package (TALLY).
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to send their updated CV
Finance Manager Dubai
position can be considered identical to a treasurer position as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department\'s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company\'s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company\'s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company\'s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor\'s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED AED 3,000 - 4,000 p.m. Accountant & finance controller , well versed to Peachtree accounting required for the office of Restaurant. Location: Dubai
Account Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Send your Cv