Dubai National Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
This role is a great position, as we do not have openings that come up , this is rare as out staff dont leave us, you will assist the CEO with the day to day co-ordination and management for part of the finance team.
You role will require you to: -
- assist the CFO AND CEO with reporting and numbers
- you will provide cost management and analysis to the team
- you must have treasury and cashflow management to ensure that all accounts have sufficient funds , you will be qualified is a related field
Assistant finance manager Dubai
Assistant Finance Manager
We have a printing and packaging company based in Dubai, UAE. We seek suitably qualified individuals who have experience in Manufacturing/Operations Finance, preferably from the Printing Industry (Rotogravure & Offset printing) with strong work ethic & commitment to join us.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must be able to assist Operations Head to manage and lead the accounting operations, costing, budgeting, taxation, insurance and legal requirement of the Company to ensure compliance with the deadlines set by Head Offices in Malaysia and Singapore as well as the relevant regulations and financial reporting requirements.
- Must be able to manage and plan the Company’s cash flow and working capital. Have experience & contacts to know where to source for the best returns on placement of funds and interest rates for banking facilities.
- Must be able to handle the full set of Operations Accounting and to administer and ensure effective accounting procedures including AP and AR monitoring and revenue accounting.
Post: General Accountant
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Additional Skills: Quick Books
Salary : 7000 to 8000 UAE Dirhams per month
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for ADF Programmer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have excellent programming skills
• Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• A functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization
• Programming: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle Developer Suite
• Should be well conversant with OAF, ADF, PLSQL, and Workflow development
• Writing, coding, testing and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Identifying fault and fixing.
• Creates test data, conducts tests, and debugs programs.
• Develops programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
• Coordination for the implementation of projects with System Analysts and Head of
Senior accountant Dubai
Chief Accountant Position
Following qualifications required:-
1. Full Knowledge in Tally and calculation of VAT
2. fair knowledge in Tally configuration
3. well versed in english and writing emails
4. Follow up on bill collections and payments
5.fair knowledge on logistics
Also require atleast 5 years experience in accounts and minimum 2 years experience Tally.
Junior Accountant Abu Dhabi
Junior Accountant is urgently needed for one of our clients an International Restaurant & Coffee Chain in Abu Dhabi.
Job description: We are looking for a qualified CA, ACCA or CPA to join our team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate must be currently based in the UAE and should have a minimum of 5 years of external audit experience gained with a mid-tier or one of the Big 4 audit firms.
Preference will be given to candidates that have local audit firm experience in the UAE, are currently working in an audit firm or have continuous audit firm experience over the last 5 years.
In-depth knowledge of IFRS and ISAs is a must for this role!!
Please note candidates who do not meet the experience requirements set-out above will not be considered!!
Assistant Accountant Dubai
- Preparing various Financial statements like cash flow, fund flow, Budgeting, Profit and Loss
- Account and balance sheets and Trial Balance sheet
- Effectively handling cash flow statement weekly & monthly basis.
- Monitoring the funds, supervising and managing end to end accounts activities
- Preparation of Budget planning for future expenditure as well as income
- Cost Analysis, Internal Auditing and Management report
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts up to finalization.
- T P Audits and documentations for exports Reconciliation,
- Intercompany and preparation of documents
- Monthly and yearly reports
- Reconciliation of vendor
- ledgers Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Tax Planning and Budgeting.