We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
Accountant cum Administrator Dubai
Candidates located in International City preferable.
• Preparing Quotation, LPO, Invoice and all related documents in accounts.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Customer followup.
• Office management skills.
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must know how to used Microsoft Office Standards i.e excel,word, etc.
• Must have 2 years experience in tally.
• Must have good Administrative skills.
- Posting of transactions using QuickBooks
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Great training program provided including budget for ACCA certification
- At least 1 year of experience using QuickBooks
- Understanding of all aspects of account spectrum (work experience in A/R, A/P, reporting, reconciliation, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good command of English
- Degree in accounting and finance or related subject
Accounting Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Dubai
Abu Ahmed Meat Trading (“AAMT”) is based in Dubai UAE and has been in business since 1984, serving clients across the Emirates including 5 star hotels with the highest quality of meat and poultry. We trade in fresh, chilled, and frozen meats (meat and chicken), supplying, storing, handling, and manually packing meat for a predominant Client base with over 40 five star hotels. We also sell retail meats to walk-in customers and home deliver as well.
With a wide range of different meat, lamb, and poultry cuts. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition through high safety standards, high quality meats, exceptional relationships with our suppliers, and 24-hour responsiveness and agility to our Client requests. AAMT has operated from its Deira location since its opening, but is now expanding to a new operation location in Ras Al Khor.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be based in AAMT Ras Al Khor branch.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for both branch’s financial accounting and will report directly to the General Manager (GM).
Ideal candidates for the Accounting Manager role at AAMT have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor, track, and manage company’s day-to-day accounting activities including payments, receivables, payables, etc.
• Develop standard financial statements including: Income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow, and P & L
• Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports showing sales (revenue), cost of goods sold, gross margins, profit, gross profit, expenses, other financial ratios and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review with General Manager (GM)
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Accountant with Hotel / Real estate Experience:
We have an urgent placement for a qualified and experienced Accountant for a hotel apartment.
ïƒ˜ Any Gender and Nationality all are welcome
ïƒ˜ Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
ïƒ˜ Salary 3,000 --- 5,000 [Depending upon skill and experience]
ïƒ˜ Must be efficient in all jobs of accounting and finance department
Senior Risk Specialist for the transportation sector Dubai
- Draft risk based legislation allowing tramways to operate and work closely with organisation\'s strategic partners including Police, Civil Defence, legislators, insurance companies and the UK\'s Office or Rail Regulation.
- Managing certification
- Identification, assessment and reporting of enterprise-wide risks to the board
- Implementing improvements to internal processes and KPIs
- Responsible for risk-based audits, inspection and day-to-day regulation of Metro operations
- Evaluation of proposals made by the UAE National Transport Authority and Ethiad rail - from a risk perspective
-An engineering degree
-Experience in systems assurance and risk assessment
-Experience of working on railways projects
-Experience in a senior role
Education: Engineering Degree
We are currently seeking for an experienced accountant. Qualifications: - fluent Russian skills; - advanced English skills (writing and speaking); - experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as an accountant (in any country) and gained some accounting experience, then send us your CV, salary is negotiable