- Posting of transactions using QuickBooks
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Great training program provided including budget for ACCA certification
- At least 1 year of experience using QuickBooks
- Understanding of all aspects of account spectrum (work experience in A/R, A/P, reporting, reconciliation, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good command of English
- Degree in accounting and finance or related subject
Finance Director Dubai
Finance director needed for multi national company in the UAE, in the role you will oversee the finance operations, you will have 10 plus years experience and full qualifications, please send in your applications
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
Female Applicants are preferred.
We need someone with strong personality and can work under pressure.
Salary : 7000 AED Including transportation (pick and drop in selected areas
- CA/ ACCA/ MBA in Finance/ B.com
- Minimum 5 years’ gulf experience
- Arabic speaking/ nationality only
- Job location: UAE
- Full time job
- Salary : Not disclosed
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
Ours is a manufacturing operation and we are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Recommend and Development systems and procedures with the objective of financial control and cost management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an Accountant with specific knowledge of COST MANAGEMENT or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting