Safe Equipments Trading LLC
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Looking for an Energetic Male candidate who can Handle Accounts and Administration Task of a Company who deal with Supply and Installation Garage Equipments.
Candidates Should be Flexible in Multi Tasking
Should be proficient in Tally and Excel
Should be Proficient in English
Should be Commerce Graduate
General Day to day accounts works and office duties.
Answering Calls, Prepare quotes, Followups, Handling Emails, Payment Followup, Coordinating with Customers, Suppliers, Labours Etc
Accounting clerk Dubai
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g.QBM) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Constantly update job knowledge
- Receiving and entry of Invoice in daily basis
- Must be a graduate of Commerce, Accounting or Finance
· Proven accounting experience and UAE experience is an added advantage, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
Accounting Manager Dubai
Accounting Manager Dubai
Abu Ahmed Meat Trading (“AAMT”) is based in Dubai UAE and has been in business since 1984, serving clients across the Emirates including 5 star hotels with the highest quality of meat and poultry. We trade in fresh, chilled, and frozen meats (meat and chicken), supplying, storing, handling, and manually packing meat for a predominant Client base with over 40 five star hotels. We also sell retail meats to walk-in customers and home deliver as well.
With a wide range of different meat, lamb, and poultry cuts. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition through high safety standards, high quality meats, exceptional relationships with our suppliers, and 24-hour responsiveness and agility to our Client requests. AAMT has operated from its Deira location since its opening, but is now expanding to a new operation location in Ras Al Khor.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be based in AAMT Ras Al Khor branch.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for both branch’s financial accounting and will report directly to the General Manager (GM).
Ideal candidates for the Accounting Manager role at AAMT have at least 5 years relevant work experience.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor, track, and manage company’s day-to-day accounting activities including payments, receivables, payables, etc.
• Develop standard financial statements including: Income statement, balance sheet, cash-flow, and P & L
• Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports showing sales (revenue), cost of goods sold, gross margins, profit, gross profit, expenses, other financial ratios and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review with General Manager (GM)
Chartered Accountant Dubai
A U.A.E based company is looking for an experienced Chartered accountant with atleast 6-8 years experience in the same field.
Company is looking to recruit as soon as possible provide benefits as per UAE Law.
Chartered Accountant Dubai
Needed for one of our Client in Abu Dhabi.
1 - 2 years of experience preferred in Real Estate industry, salary negotiable
Accounting Clerks Dubai
ACCOUNTING CLERK HANDLING 4 BOOKS OF ACCOUNTING 1. ENCODING THE SALES BILLING INVOICE 2. ENCODING CRB 3. ENCODING JV (Journal voucher) 4. ENCODING CDB ( Cash Disbursement Book) 5. ENCODING VAT RELIEFS as per BIR request 6. PREPARATION FOR CHECKS 7. BOOKKEEPING ALL FILES.
ladies only ( Salary 6500 AED )
We are looking to immediately hiring a full time female accountant.
Good ENGLISH communication skills, verbal and writing
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Comuper skills, emails, word,excel a must!
Visa will be provided by the company
Leave salary and other benefits as per labour law