Group Accountant Dubai
Group Accountant Dubai
To manage the financial resources and to maintain the short and long term financial health of the Group by coordinating all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards in the Group.
The role will involve supporting the Group Financial Accountant and the Group General Manager : Finance in controlling all financial functions. The role will also involve dealing with Financial Controller of other business Unit and Business Unit Head's as well as the GM's by providing them guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
To enhance the interface and information flow between the finance function and the business through the group reporting, forecasting and planning processes.
To work with the Group General Manager : Finance to deliver strategic leadership on financial issues. salary 3500 USD per month
Our company urgently requires an Accountant cum HR Officer.
This role will be responsible for maintaining accounting entries in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger (up to finalization),reporting & analysis,administration and all HR operations (as per UAE labor law) etc,
Candidate must have complete knowledge of up to finalization of accounts and should be capable to handle accounts independently.
Finance Manager Dubai
Associate Manager Finance & Executive Assistant to Director
Candidate will be responsible for finance and accounts of the company including but not limited to book keeping, preparing financial accounts, handling banking transactions and liaison with auditors and other consultants
Assist the Company’s directors in strategic matters internationally
Candidate should be a chartered accountant with 0-2 years of experience.
Place of posting will be Dubai.
Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
External auditor Dubai
A reputed Auditing and Accounting company in Dubai is currently looking for Associate External Auditor with the following qualifications:
* Candidate must be a qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CPA
* Candidate must have at least 2-4 years of expirience in a firm
* Candidate must be proficient with accounting software
* Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Candidates in Visit Visa are welcome to apply.
• Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the accounting standards & company’s policies.
• Maintaining accurate General Ledgers, Debtors Ledgers and Creditors Ledgers
• Maintaining of petty cash for day to day transactions
• Preparing of Cash and Bank reconciliation statement monthly
• Preparing monthly payroll, leave and final settlement
• Reviewing Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and customers