A company based in Dubai is looking for a Accountant.
The role will involve looking at their accounts and performing some bank reconciliation as well as various other duties.
Knowledge of U.A.E VAT is also required. The chosen candidate will need to have initiative and be proactive in their attitude.
Candidate should be able to work with accounting software Like Tally.
Senior accountant Dubai
Chief Accountant Position
Following qualifications required:-
1. Full Knowledge in Tally and calculation of VAT
2. fair knowledge in Tally configuration
3. well versed in english and writing emails
4. Follow up on bill collections and payments
5.fair knowledge on logistics
Also require atleast 5 years experience in accounts and minimum 2 years experience Tally.
Senior Auditor Dubai
We are looking for a Senior Auditor to direct our auditing process. We’ll rely on you to ensure that our financial operations and controls meet standards and are error-free.
Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
10,000 AED per month
General Accountant Dubai
General Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE Grand Millennium , is looking out for a General Accountant to join the Finance team.
If you have minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a five star hotel, please apply with confidence
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
Payroll accountant Dubai
To be responsible for weekly reconciliation of employee 403B contributions to various benefit carriers and voluntary payroll deductions such as charity and US savings bonds.
Key duties/responsibilities of Payroll accountant:
1. Payroll processing, generating weekly and semi-monthly check runs.
2. Certified Payroll and payroll for OCIP-type jobs.
3. Prepare and enter journal entries.
4. Analyze and reconcile select balance sheet and income statement accounts.
5. Process job cost payroll journals and general ledger entries.
6. Upload bi-weekly payroll entries to the general ledger.
7. Assist with the month-end close process.
8. Ability to research and understand the Prevailing Wage rules in the various states.
9. Create and transmit files to 401(k) trustee.
10. Develop and document payroll reporting tools, best practices and processes
11. Maintain appropriate records on employee receivable balances and ensure appropriate payroll deductions are being taken for employee benefits, taxes, etc.
Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus
it max global
Acounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Female applicants only
• Filipina applicants will be given priority
• Knowledgeable in ERP Software – QuickBooks Desktop version
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint
• In charge of the following basic accounting tasks: accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, general ledger management, monthly payroll
• Prepares closing report and financial statement on a monthly basis
• Makes reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and P & L
• Draw up a monthly financial report
• Prepare an analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Prepare tax computations and returns – VAT in 2018
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• In charge of Account/Bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist in pricing review of an item/service