Account manager Dubai
Job description: Corporate Account managers for a luxurious chocolate manufactured & distributor.
Experience: minimum 5 years in UAE
Preference: Hindi & Mandarin speakers
Job purpose: reporting to the corporate manager, you will be responsible for maximizing sales of the company by following company strategy, growing client base & increase sales with existing clients.
Finance Manager Dubai
We are urgently looking for the below position:
-Minimum 6 years experience in the same field
-Minimum 3 years experience in UAE
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The company is a Digital Printing based in Dubai.
Bachelors Degree in Accountancy
2-3 years working experience
Most preferably knows how to speak Arabic
Job description: Minimum Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
• Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational and communicational skills
• Detail oriented
• Background in food manufacturing company preferred
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Duties and Resposibilities:
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts receivable and all accounts payable transactions (including expense reports, PO invoices, non-PO invoices, etc.)
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
• Perform GL accounting (prepaid, accruals, fixed assets, cash flow preparation, etc.)
• Responsible for managing the month-end accounting close and financial reporting
• Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the Company's financial records
• Support internal/external audits
• Responds to inquiries from the Controller and other management regarding financial results and special reporting requests
• Implement various accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and personal judgment
• Other duties as required
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Required accountants Dubai
Urgently Required for Accountants in Repuited MNC Compenies in Dubai