Business development manager Dubai
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
Our Dubai based client are looking for an extremely professional and highly experienced Arabic speaking Business Development Executive to join one of the largest Aviation,Fuel & Logistics companies in the Middle East.
Based in Dubai but traveling to and from Iraq you will be required to use your existing and new connections to develop new business to the ever expanding company.
The company is going through a huge period of growth and are looking to secure new contracts to compliment this.
$204,000 - $240,000 per annum + a very competitive commission structure.
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Preparation of accounts up to finalisation
Manage the payroll
Issuing invoices and ensuring payments are collected
Preparation of budgets and sales forecasts focussing on revenue and profit
Implementing financial procedures, policies and controls mitigating risks
Essential Skills & Experience Required
5 – 8 years’ experience as an Accountant in the UAE in a small or medium sized business preparing accounts to finalisation
Experience of working in an engineering or oil & gas company is required
Working knowledge of Peachtree
Implementation of policies, procedures and controls
Management of payroll
M Com in Finance or CPA qualified
Handle accounts payable
Daily transaction encoding
Reconciling daily transaction
Monthly bank reconciliation
Any other tasks as instructed by the managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The accountant should hold a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounts ,Business Administration, Commerce or any other related degree
Additional training in ACCA will be an added advantage.
At least two years experience as an accountant in a busy organization.
Accounts Officer Dubai
A reputed organization dealing in FMCG in Dubai is urgently willing to hire a Accountant Officer
Principal account abilities include but not limited to:
Prepare journal entries
Complete general ledger operations
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
Draw up monthly financial reports
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Prepares year end closings
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparing budgets and forecasts
Payroll administration Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
Account/bank reconciliations Review and process expense reports
Preparation and coordination of the audit process
Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Required qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles knowledge of financial reporting
Technical accounting skills
Previous experience of general accounting
Must also have experience in TALLY ERP 9.0 accounting package
Responsible for the reconciliation of assigned accounts within the stipulated timelines. Familiarity with MS office tools is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ in Accountancy experience with FMCG desired.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Nationality: Arab Only
Excellent salary with benefits to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 7,000/- Monthly
Please apply in confidence with updated resume (word format), recent picture, visa status and availability
Account Assistant Dubai
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms<br>Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services<br>Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries<br>Examine and test existing contracts<br>Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness<br>Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company<br>Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients<br>Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies<br>Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs<br><br>Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency<br>Maintain files and records with effective filing systems<br>Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)<br>Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)<br>Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system<br>Deal with customer complaints or issues<br>Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders<br>Assist in vendor relationship management<br>
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized hotel, this 200 room hotel needs a senior account with solid qualifications, apply here now
Capital Trading Ltd
Finance Manager Dubai
we have an opening for a finance manager to work with our solid team, this is a great position with room to move ahead, you will work with the finance team to concerning profit and loss and ensure our books are up to date and current, you will need 4 years experience and a degree in finance or related