Mass Media Publishing
Accountant needed with min of 3 years experience, salary is negotiable
Urgently Required Accountant
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Position: Accountant
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Internal Auditor Dubai
Internal Auditor Dubai
Reporting to the Head of Audit, this role is a broad-based commercial audit role combining the financial and operational areas of the Middle east business. Not only will you be overviewing the financial operations of the business, you will also get involved in reviewing sales strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and retention as well as identifying issues relating to workflow and operating analysis and provide strategic recommendations. Being such a broad based role your background will be either within audit/review, finance or from a compliance based background. It is essential that you have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with and advise people at all levels. A Degree is needed
Currently we are looking for Auditors & VAT Consultants for our company. location UAE. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates have the confidence to make revenue by their own only preferred. If you generated a revenue between 5000 AED to 50,000.00 AED
A/P Staff Dubai
AL MADINA BUILDING MATERIALS TRADING LLC
Job description: POSITION: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
Keeping track of all payments and expenditures,purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Maintaining historical records
Verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
Preparing analysis of accounts and producing monthly reports
Continuing to improve the payment process
Should have the basic knowledge of General Accounting
Should be proactive and trustworthy
Knowledge in Tally is an advantage
Required accountants Dubai
Urgently Required for Accountants in Repuited MNC Compenies in Dubai
We are looking female accountant: job: General Accountant Area: Dubai Central fruits and vegetable market al aweer. Job Timing:09 Am to 06 pm. Salary : 6500 to 7000 AED per month. Experience : 2 year on Tally , and MS office Educational qualification: Bachelor degree on accounts. qualified candidate mail the CV
Job description: Job Description For Accountant Post:
1. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3.Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
10. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
11. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
12. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
13. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
14. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
15. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
16. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
17. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
18. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.