Cost Accountant Dubai
Neiko Bisnis Holdings Ltd Wholesale Retailer, Importer/Exporter, Distributor of IT Equipments and Softwares,
Lead effort in reviewing, refining, and maintaining costing system; including maintaining integrity of cost accounting system and updating standard rates. Identify and drive cost savings opportunities in product line and customer profitability.
Provide direction, input, and growth plans for staff of one; ensuring staff is focused on process improvements. Become the primary finance “go to person” for the Operations Team. Work with the Operations Director to develop the annual manufacturing budget and forecast updates. Analyze variances to budget/forecast, graphically depict trends, and present findings at Operation’s departmental meetings. Summarize and use financial performance data to provide useable feedback and clearly communicate results. Interpret data and findings; draw conclusions; prepare recommendations; and present to senior management. Support month-end close; prepare financial reporting as required. Oversee the reconciliation of annual physical inventories and cycle count program. Lead working capital initiatives around inventory management.
Ensure soundness of analysis on capital expenditure requests; challenge assumptions; ensure compliance. Review and approve the P&L impact of Lean Sigma and/or Continuous Improvement initiatives. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Position Requirements: Degree in Accounting
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
Junior Accountant wanted for a well reputed company in Ras Al Khaimah.
The Person should be responsible to handle all the accounts and petty cash and will assist to the senior accountant.
Only the person on visit visa & freshers plus those who can join immediately within no time will be eligible for this post.
First preference will be given to the persons on visit visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Senior Accountant Qatar
SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT QATAR
This leading, international airline has an opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join them at their head office in Dubai. You must have a minimum of 2 years accounts experience within the travel industry, preferably with an airline (an airline auditing background would be ideal). Other requirements include basic airline accounting, ticketing/fares, a good accounting background and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. or equivalent with Mathematics and English is also essential. Assist the Accounts Officer Revenue and Credit Control on various ad hoc matters, as required
Finance manager Dubai
Job description: Requirements:
- Higher education (finance or audit specialization)
- Analytical mindset
- Experience as a finance assistant/finance specialist/accountant 2-3 y.+
- Experience in banking and cash operations
- Experience of working with documentation (including financial)
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details and diligence
- Good communication skills and strong team player
Job description: Accountant with Responsibilities:
Providing support to the Accounting Department.
Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
Preparing financial reports.
Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Accounts Assistant.
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
..College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs 3800 to 4400 per month
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to home country
Account Manager Dubai
The IML Group is looking for a FULL TIME ARABIC ACCOUNT MANAGER to work with us at the IML office.
Job Description and Accountabilities
• Accountable for managing, maintaining and developing new business from your existing accounts as determined and agreed by your manager.
• Responsible for contributing to business development in acquiring new clients for IML and achieving your own personal targets
• Responsible for creating business quotations that must be approved by your manager before being sent to any clients.
• Responsible for achieving new business call targets, new business meeting targets, sales targets and profit targets as agreed with your manager as set out in your weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPIs
• Manage all live projects and report back any issues to the client. Any incidents you deem of a critical nature should be discussed with your manager before reporting back to the client.
• Responsible for delivering all reports and images to clients as per the agreed deadlines, as well as ensuring that the Online reporting tool is updated regularly with all required documents.
• Responsible for ensuring all required stock, paperwork and equipment is in hand prior to any projects going live.
• Ensuring that the promoters/hostesses for every project are approved by the clients.
• Management of project budgets as agreed by your manager to ensure the profit margin is achieved.
• Assisting your manager with the continuous recruitment drive for new promoters
Timings- 5 days a week, 9am-6pm
Benefits- Visa + medical insurance, Air ticket after completing 2 years.
Interested candidates with RELEVANT (Minimum 2 years)