Purpose of the position:
Primary role of an accountant is to fulfill a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting duties.
The accountant reports to the accounting supervisor and is Responsible for providing accounting support to the team.
1- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
8- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
9- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
11- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
12- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Reporting Skills.
- Methodical and organized.
- Time Management.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Data Entry Management
Preparation of accounts up to finalisation
Manage the payroll
Issuing invoices and ensuring payments are collected
Preparation of budgets and sales forecasts focussing on revenue and profit
Implementing financial procedures, policies and controls mitigating risks
Essential Skills & Experience Required
5 – 8 years’ experience as an Accountant in the UAE in a small or medium sized business preparing accounts to finalisation
Experience of working in an engineering or oil & gas company is required
Working knowledge of Peachtree
Implementation of policies, procedures and controls
Management of payroll
M Com in Finance or CPA qualified
Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Handle accounts payable
Daily transaction encoding
Reconciling daily transaction
Monthly bank reconciliation
Any other tasks as instructed by the managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The accountant should hold a Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounts ,Business Administration, Commerce or any other related degree
Additional training in ACCA will be an added advantage.
At least two years experience as an accountant in a Franchise company
Computer literacy skills are essential ( Microsoft ,word, excel ,Email)
Quick Books is a must, salary is negotiable
Audit assistant Dubai
Job description: We are looking for Audit Assistant with knowledge in preparation of Audit report & Accounting software such Quick Books & Tally. Candidates should have 1-2 years experience in relevant field.
AM Accounts Dubai
You will provide support to the business through statutory financial reporting and finance operations. You will have excellent hands-on accounting knowledge including reconciliations, general ledger, month end, statutory reporting and the processing of rebates. Sound knowledge of tax fundamentals is essential.
A CA/ACCA or bachelors qualified Accountant is required with strong technical accounting skills from ideally financial services.
Looking For an Accountant / Office Admin to join our team.
Workplace: Business Bay
- All day to day accounting work expected for a small firm of 5 employees
- Coordinating with our external VAT and Accounting advisors
- Invoicing clients using QuickBooks
- Auditing suppliers invoices
- Maintain income, expenses and all other relevant financial logs
- Cash collection
- Follow up on outstanding payments
- Reply to emails and phone calls
- Handle office day to day administrative tasks such as printing, typing, binding...etc.
- Pay office related bills and purchase office related pantry stuff
Attention to details for accurate accounting
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Fluent in English Language
Excellent Communication Skills
Self-motivation and drive
Excellent Computer Literacy
Customer Service Oriented