Accounting manager Dubai
Merge Business Development Consulting Co. We introduce new products and services to the market by identifying the best target markets, price points, and especially, the level of competition they will face
Duties for this role will include: Cashbook and bank reconciliations. Maintenance of vendor codes, charts of accounts and other accounting systems. Issuing purchase orders and completing relevant documentation to facilitate payments, Act as point of contact for queries, ensure invoicing is correct and appropriate credit control is maintained. Produce the monthly management reports, budgets, cashflows, analyses and commenting on variances from budget. Manage insurances, maintaining and updating policies
The ideal candidate will have: An accounting qualification , Financial and Management Accounting and reporting experience. Ability to complete Statutory or corporate forms Experience with account reconciliations and project accounting. An excellent feel for business coupled with ability to handle an autonomous role .
Accounts Assistant Dubai
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
- Complying with all company accounts, federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years may be preferred.
Education Certificate have to be attested to prove your education background.
Accounts assistant Dubai
Hiring Accounts Assistant for one of our Client - International Insurance Brokers based in Abudhabi.
Candidates with UAE experience in Accounts dept from Insurance industry is preferred.
-accounts finalization, balance sheet preparation and collections background (in accounts)
- Major reconciliations
Indian male candidates preferred.
Salary - 6000 - 7000AED
Accountant Manager Dubai
b. Account Management of existing business of VGULF (20%)
c. Business development wrt products and geographies (80%)
e. Industries to cater: Detergent, Personal Care, Paint, Coatings, Foam, Ink, Printing, similar
2) Reporting: To the under-signed
3) Salary: Fixed plus Variable
4) Travel: Extensive
5) Candidates having minimum 8 years of commodity sales experience (preferably chemicals) based out of Dubai need to apply.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register.
• Inventory control and management.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile bank transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Assist in providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Internal audit Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Internal Auditor for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• At least 5 years of experience in internal auditing, preferably in airline industry.
• Bi-lingual enabled. i.e. can work in English and Arabic.
• Possessing an IT professional qualification (e.g. CISA) is preferable.
• BSc degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Audit professional qualification (CPA, CIA, CA, or ACCA).
Specification/Scope of Work
• Conducting/ managing audit assignments as required by the IAD. Such audits may be of (but not limited to) operational, compliance, financial, or IT nature. This includes audit planning, audit program development and implementation (which includes, beside other things, data analysis, evidence sufficiency and appropriateness review, identification of relevant findings, discussing findings with the management, agreeing on an action plan, drafting audit report, and maintaining adequate level of internal audit working papers);
• Conducting/ managing ad-hoc assignments, as requested by the IAD. Such ad-hoc assignments shall include, but are not limited to policies and procedures reviews, investigations, and attending managerial handovers;
• Assist in developing the annual audit plans of the IAD;
• Transferring airline audit experience and knowledge to the IAD personnel;
• Performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Internal Audit/ Senior Manager Internal Audit;
Audit manager Dubai
Audit Manager Dubai
You will work in close association with a diverse range of clients in such industries as finance and investment, telecommunications, manufacturing, shipping, government and sports (to name just a few). You will forge strong relationships to help clients achieve their business objectives and solve challenges. Your involvement will include management of statutory audits, financial statement preparation and review as well as exposure to ‘specials’ such as due diligence reporting and M&A related activities.
With 5+ years Audit experience and qualifications, you will have a demonstrable track record coaching and mentoring staff. If you are ambitious and motivated to get to the top, this is a rare opportunity to fast track to Partnership.
it max global
Acounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Female applicants only
• Filipina applicants will be given priority
• Knowledgeable in ERP Software – QuickBooks Desktop version
• Knowledgeable in MS Office Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint
• In charge of the following basic accounting tasks: accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, general ledger management, monthly payroll
• Prepares closing report and financial statement on a monthly basis
• Makes reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and P & L
• Draw up a monthly financial report
• Prepare an analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Prepare tax computations and returns – VAT in 2018
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• In charge of Account/Bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist in pricing review of an item/service