Senior Accountant Dubai
We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants. Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Education: BS in accounting, preferable to have Master degree in accounting.
- 6 to 8 years in trading companies
- Valuable knowledge on preparing and reading financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement)
- Ability to monitor inventory variations
- Former position as senior accountant
Language: Fluent in English
Computer: Knowledge in various accounting software.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Accounts assistant Dubai
We urgently need Accounts Assistant with Tally ERP experienced and knows how to works with the software. Bachelors Degree. Our office timings from 9-6pm with 2days weekly off.
Accounting professional Dubai
Academic Qualification CA with a good academic background Experience Required The candidate should have: • 6-8 years of relevant post qualification work experience • Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company • Analyzed historic and current financial information • Analyzed projections and assumptions used for the same • Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues • Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them • Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues • Strong Analytical Skills • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Project management/time management • Client relationship management • Staff management and development/leadership abilities • Business development • High initiative and drive • Maturity and ability to handle pressure • High team orientation • Professional appearance and poise • Preferred Preference will be given to candidates who have: 1. Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in industry or Big 3 CA firms. 2. Been a part of the audit and assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms with some due diligence exposure. Roles/Responsibilities 1. Client Management • Lead role in execution of client service 2. Networking & Marketing • Create and manage good independent relationships with clients • Expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and act on referrals • Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally 3. Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner 4. Risk Management • Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities • Handle straightforward risk management issues. • Take on progressively greater risk management responsibility for high risk issues • Be able to proactively resolve (with Partner support) risk issues in delivering service to clients 5. Knowledge Management Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge 6. People Management • Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
ALM Human Resources urgently looking for Chartered Accountant in Outdoor Media Company
Only those candidates can apply who have 5 years experience in Outdoor Media.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: 20,000 AED per month
- CA/ ACCA/ MBA in Finance/ B.com
- Minimum 5 years’ gulf experience
- Arabic speaking/ nationality only
- Job location: UAE
- Full time job
- Salary : Not disclosed
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume