-must haveexperience more than 3 years in accounting
-effective communication skills
-computer literate and experiences in spreadsheet packages
-high level of commitment and loyalty
-attention to details and working on deadlines
-degree in Accounting/Finance
-accurate and reliable
-experience of VAT
-general ledger/account maintenance
-responsibility for daily transaction
-financial statement preparation analysis/reconciliations
-cost accounting/variance analysis
Accounts assistant Dubai
-Computer literate and familiar with accounting packages
- Knowledge of Tally and SAP will be an advantage
- 1 to 2 years experience in medium sized industry
Please forward your CVs
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will see you operating planning and budget processes for the head office. You will perform analysis of business cases for capital proposals and ongoing cost implications. You will be assisting managers across the business with the analysis of performance against plans and identifying future saving opportunities.
To be successful you will need demonstrated experience preparing operating and capital budgets, strong analytical skills, strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders. For this role you will need to be tertiary and CA/ACCA qualified, salary 78 K USD
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
Accountant Supervisor Dubai
- Accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Adhere to comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Play a critical role in developing and implementing the strategy for the company, which includes the development of a financial and operational strategy and metrics tied to that strategy
- Daily preparations of checks such as disbursements and expenses
- Filing and safe keeping of documents
- Follow up on unpaid accounts, assist in auditing, and check all receipts and vouchers
- Posting daily transactions as well as closing all agreement on time
- Follow up and monitor all PDC to have funds in the account on the giving dates
- Processing vehicles LPOs
- Coordinate with loans, purchases, payments
- Deals with suppliers’ payments
- Ensures related financial transactions are properly accounted for and reported in Financial Statements.
- Delivers precise, timely, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
The specialist team is able to offer clients a complete service in Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Creditors together with a full range of Consultancy Services. If you have 3 years experience and have hit a ceiling at your current Practice - this could be the opportunity you have been hoping for.
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
- BCom graduate
- With UAE experience in Accounts
- Skilled in the implementation and working around SAGE accounting system
- Must be smart and with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, and/or Malayalam)
- Able to join immediately
- Visit visa preferred