Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
KPP Parts & Supply
Accoutant with CGA/ACCA or CMA wanted to work with our accounting department, we are a large auto parts maker and require a full accountant to assist the team with balances and our books, if this position interests you, then apply now, salary range 90 - 94 K USD
Manager Finance Dubai
Directly reporting to Senior Manager Finance Key responsibilities Oversees the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures that the finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. • Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties • Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained • Overseeing the Payroll process QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE • Master\'s Degree in Accounting (CIMA/ Chartered/ACCA), Finance, MBA, or equivalent, and/or a CPA • Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in large, complex financial accounting systems and hands-on knowledge of international and local accounting standards and practices. • Total 10+ years’ experience
Payroll officer Dubai
Maintain day to day accounts operations.
Process all purchase invoices and payments, expenses and petty cash vouchers.
Preparation of account receivable.
Preparation & recording of invoices and follow up with clients for timely payments.
Preparing Bank Reconciliation, Payroll processing and calculation of overtime pay for staffs.
Ensure smooth operations of accounting process, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables & Payroll.
Preparing Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet.
Monthly Finalization of Financial Statements including Balance Sheet & profit & Loss Account.
Office related backend admin support is required from time to time by the Management Team or any other person designated in their absence..
Graduate degree in commerce and accounts (B.Com preferably)
Experience: 2- 3 years of experience in handling accounts function
Should be proficient in Tally and Excel
Urgently Required Accountant
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Position: Accountant
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Accounts Assistant - Females only
Job Role includes:
Responsible for accounts receivables.
Following up for payments from customers on day to day basis.
Responsible for invoicing.
Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. Should be target driven and self motivated
ACCOUNTANT with 2-5 years experience in TALLY software in Gold and jewelry industry in UAE. Salary about 6500/pm . Location - Deira Goldsouk