We are looking for an accountant/book-keeper to handle all accounts including payroll and accounts received and payments for a small hotel ownership company. Qualified candidates may apply with their resume. We are based in Downtown Dubai.
Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare VAT returns as required
- Point of contact for auditors, tax advisors and group accounting office
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using Ms Office (Specifically Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as ACCA is considered a plus
Senior Accounting Officer Dubai
You will play a key role within the finance team assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties in addition to ad hoc accounting responsibilities. You will report to and will work closely alongside the financial controller.
This is an ideal opportunity to not only fine tune but also to up-skill your career. You will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and the role itself will evolve overtime giving you an opportunity to up-skill and showcase your technical credentials.
- End to end accounts payable duties
- Reconciliations and processing
- Assistance with accounts receivable
- Adhoc accounting duties
- Effectively liaise and build strong relations with other business units
- Highly experienced with a proven track record in a manufacturing/job-costing environment
- Pro-active with an ability to get things done with minimal supervision
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Suite
Finance Manager Dubai
We need a Finance Manager with over 6 years working experience. Not more than 50 years old - Experience as a Terminal Manager in GCC is a must - Salary is negotiable
Trade Finance Operator Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Operator Trade Financefor ourQatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of experience in Trade Finance.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar
Reputed auditor company in Dubai Based in UAE degree from a reputed university, 3 – 5 years’ experience as accountant with good knowledge of accounting principles. Must have worked in intensely computerized environment. Excel proficient. english,
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)