Must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent. At least 5 years of working experience. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
BSCIC Management System Evaluation
Lead Auditor Dubai
Description : Candidate Desired Profile
1. Lead auditor certificate passed for QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS/ FSMS with 3rd party system auditing experience is a must.
2. Minimum 30 assessor days valid logs/ Minimum 1 year of experience as Third Party Assessor with an accredited certification bodies.
3. Min. work Experience of 4 years in Industry / Enterprise as staff or manager or management.
4. Graduate engineer form mech. /Civil/ Electrical/ IT/Chemical /Environment/ Food technology
5. Strong understanding of customer and market requirements for Quality of products/Service.
6. Marketing Experience in Certification Bodies will be preferred.
7. UAE Driving License will be required
8. Excellent written & oral communication skills
9. Profiency in ms word, excel ppt etc.
10. Good interpersonal skills when acting as team leader
11. Excellent computer skills required
12. Proven ability to achieve Work Targets.
1. Performs 3rd party QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS/ FSMS audits
2. Preparing and completing the audit report.
3. Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
4. Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
5. Generate Business in the field of Certifications & Trainings.
6. Review progress of sales
7. Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
8. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth
Senior Accounting Officer Dubai
You will play a key role within the finance team assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties in addition to ad hoc accounting responsibilities. You will report to and will work closely alongside the financial controller.
This is an ideal opportunity to not only fine tune but also to up-skill your career. You will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and the role itself will evolve overtime giving you an opportunity to up-skill and showcase your technical credentials.
- End to end accounts payable duties
- Reconciliations and processing
- Assistance with accounts receivable
- Adhoc accounting duties
- Effectively liaise and build strong relations with other business units
- Highly experienced with a proven track record in a manufacturing/job-costing environment
- Pro-active with an ability to get things done with minimal supervision
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Suite
Finance Analyst Dubai
This young new firm with new offices in Dubai is looking for a finance analyst for a 5 year contract, you must have a degree and 6 years experience, salary starts at 91 K USD
this role will have the responsibility for the provision of information & analysis to Group Finance and the Leadership Team. This includes financial and management accounting, reporting, end-of-period processing, reconciliations, budgeting, forecasting & general ledger.
The ideal candidate will have a background which demonstrates experience & understanding of finance systems together with advanced Excel skills. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to communicate with finance function staff across a large organisation. Good decision making ability & analytical skills are critical. salary is negotiable
Design Works LLc
Accounting Clerks Dubai
we are a design company and looking for 3 accounting clerks, you must have previous experience and 3 years experience
the salary is 43 K USD
Phoenix Consultants Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Phoenix Consultants for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong experience in Phoenix Core Banking.
Experience Required in: 4 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
A 1 job Consultant Pvt Ltd
Corporate Finance Manager Dubai
Be part of Corporate Finance & Advisory team that is involved in corporate advisory, capital market offerings, private placements, M&A, etc.
• Execution responsibility of such mandates.
• Analyse and understand the business of the client including his objectives for the transaction.
• Financial modeling and due diligence skills
• Manage IPOs and raising finance from capital markets or private placements.
• Structure, manage Sukuks through private placement or public offerings
• Assist in preparation of strategy report on the basis of client’s objectives of raising finance and market realities.
• Analyse markets and industry, generate outputs and ideas for business development and execution.
• Interaction with regulatory agencies such as Capital Market Authority, Stock Exchange and other advisors such as Shariah, Compliance, Legal, Accounting and the like.
• Support in marketing the transaction including preparation of presentations, marketing material, etc.
• Negotiation support.
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Chartered Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst (USA) or Equivalent qualification.
• Post-qualification experience of around 5-7 years of which at least 3 years must have been in a core advisory function with an Islamic investment bank.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment.
• Initiative and ability to generate ideas and carry the same forward.
• Excellent financial modeling and financial analysis skills.
• Ability to structure and achieve output in semi structured environment.
• Documentation expérience i.e. prospectus, information mémorandum, rafting présentations etc are essential.
• Experience in independently managing complex transactions is preferable.