Click Here to see all Jobs
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer needed for constr4uction company in the UAE, in the role you will work with the admin manager, you must have good PC and English skills, you will also have a related diploma or certificate
Engineering Standards Consulting
Civil Engineers Dubai
Civil engineers wanted for large engineering firm in Dubai, new contracts have been awarded and we need staff, if you are a civil engineer with 5 years experience, please send in your application today
Senior Expert, Software Development Dubai
Who we are Our client is an international firm, headquartered in Europe, with its software development competence center located in Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. This young, innovative company is in the process of developing a groundbreaking software product for the healthcare industry. Our client values unapologetic innovation in everything they do; they work with highly innovative, cutting-edge software technology from small and large industry partners to fulfill the needs of research driven, award-winning healthcare customers. To complement our client’s young, dynamic team in Ras al-Khaimah, we are looking for a senior expert in software development to work on the healthcare software product. Are you self-motivated to work on innovative software technology, technically skilled, result-driven and highly communicative? Then apply today
J2ee (WMB & MQ) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have development experience in Java,J2ee.
• Experience in WebLogic, WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0, Apache’s, Tomcat 6.0, IBM RAD, My Eclipse 5.1,.
• Experience in Oracle 9i, SQL Server, DB2.
• Experience in WMB & MQ for v6, v7 & higher is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Senior Exchange Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance.
• 5 -6 years of Exchange experience, with in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration, operation, design and architecture expertise specifically Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Exchange 2013 certification is a must.
• 3-4 years PowerShell scripting (need to automate messaging tasks related to Exchange and Outlook) experience.
• 3-5 years in Active Directory design and administration experience.
• Experience with Exchange clustering and high availability solutions.
• Knowledgeable about other products used by the Exchange Team (Public DNS, Ironport, Barracuda Achieving, Rightfax, and Symantec Mail Gateways).
• Overall Windows 2008, 2012 OS skills.
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories.
• Resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Rigorous diagnostic and resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt think on one’s feet, multi-task, and adapt to change.
• Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic “can-do” attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments
• Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care
• Ability to recognize risks and advise appropriate company resource for mitigation.
• Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
• ITIL V3:2011 Foundations is a must.
• Possession of any of the following certifications a plus: MCITP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS.