Site Engineer Dubai
Site Engineer (ID+Civil) cum QAQC Engineer required urgently for a Contracting Company
As Site Engineer:
– overseeing building work
– undertaking surveys
– setting out sites and organizing facilities
– checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
– supervising contracted staff
– ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
– liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
– providing technical advice and solving problems on site
– preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
– liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
– ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
As QA/QC Engineer
– Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
– Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality
assurance and quality control.
– Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformances are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
– Provide independent quality control audit of Client vendors/contractors and sub-contractor.
• Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable and fully comply with all Client and regulatory agency requirements
– Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.
– Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
– Ensure that the QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
– Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with a minimum 6 years experience as Site Engineer cum QAQC Engineer with qualified QMS Auditor in the construction industry.
– Experience in quality control and quality assurance functions in construction
– Sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2000
– Able to work independently and contribute for the team excellence as well
– can join immediately
If you think your qualification suits the above requirement please send us your CV. Applicant should be available in Dubai for interview.
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
Civil Engineers Dubai
Minerals, Recourses and Energy sectors with currently 30,000 employees across the globe is now in search of a Senior Civil and Structural Engineers to join its forward thinking team of professionals
Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Dubai
We are currently looking for Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in Dubai.
â€‹- BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Graduated for at least 5 years.
- Good experience in "Amusement field" is a Must.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training/certificates relevant to safety knowledge of electronic/mechanical devices.
- Good English speaker.
Estimator – Abu Dhabi
Sommerman Skinner Associates
Estimator – Abu Dhabi – No Middle East experience needed
This is an opportunity to work for a well-established UAE contractor. They focus all their attention on the Abu Dhabi market and have become experts in this area and have strong relationships that have been built up over the years with all the main clients. The majority of their work is infrastructure works such as roads, highways, utilities and airport infrastructure.
Although, like most contractors in the UAE the last few years have been tough but new contracts are starting to be awarded again which has created a need for an Estimator. I am not looking for candidates who are already working in the Middle East so this is a chance for someone who wants to relocate here.
You should have 10 years plus experience in Estimation and tendering for a contracting company with projects in the infrastructure sector. Roads, bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Rail projects are all valid areas where experience is looked at.
I return you will get a generous tax free salary, housing allowance, 4x4 (with fuel and servicing), annual return flights, medical, mobile phone and annual bonus.
MEP (Electrical & Plumbing Engineer)
With experience in UAE/Gulf Countries
With experience in contracting
With experience in Construction field industry.
Knowledgeable in Electrical Works for construction.
Knowledgeable in Plumbing works for construction.
Structural engineer Dubai
ASDESIGN95, architecture office, with over 11 years of practical experience, is able to provide professional services, combining western standards and methodology with the complexities of the local permitting regulation and construction industry
Structural Engineer Qatar
Our client is a civil/structural engineering consultancy with a broad range of diversified projects currently on its books. The required experience for the role is of 3 to 10 years structural design experience in the building industry concentrating in particular on commercial to industrial structures. Ideally the candidate will be educated so as to possess the necessary design skills required for the role.
Essential skills are very good oral and written skills. Must be presented well for the prospect of dealing with clients.
Skills set should also include experience with some or all the following: Microstrand, RAPT, slabs and spreadsheets. Any excellent salary package will be offered to the appropriate candidate and the relevant experience.