Mena Water FZC
Mechanicla engineer Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Civil Foreman Dubai
Technical Contractors LLC
CIVIL FOREMAN DUBAI
To lead a team of skilled and semi skilled work force, delegate and generate required production, co-ordinate with consultant/contractors, control material, machines and manpower at site, documentations etc. Thorough knowledge of site requirements and ability to meet set goals per project requirement
Degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification with civil engg background, especially in finishing works, strong organizational and leadership qualities, ability to motivate subordinates, pleasant personality, gulf experienced preferred. Valid driving license will be an added advantage. salary negotiable
Quantity Surveyor - Degree in Civil engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in Construction field.
2. Planning Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in Planning department in Construction industry.
3. Project Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in construction industry with JAFZA or TRAKHEES approval.
Civil Site Engineer Dubai
Civil Site Engineer
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer Benchmark Const LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Engineering & Construction
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer, diploma / degree holder, with DM approval, minimum 1-2 years experience.
HTBM Solar Power
Electrical Engineer Dubai
identifying customer requirements;
designing systems and products;
reading design specifications and technical drawings;
researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
liaising with others in the design team;
communicating with clients and contractors;
attending meetings on site;
designing and conducting tests;
recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
proposing modifications and retesting products;
qualifying the final product or system;
servicing and maintaining equipment;
preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
Planning engineer Dubai
Planning & Project Control Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 7 Years UAE experience in MEP / Civil Construction Field
At least 5 years experience working in Project Planning and Control
Excellent Organization & Time Management Skills
Good knowledge in Latest Primavera Project Planning
UAE Driving license & Arabic an Advantage
Salary offered will be Aed: 10000/- to 11000/-
Sales Engineer Dubai
job description: One of our clients in Sharjah is hiring Sales Engineer.
We are looking for sales engineer with marine background experience.
Please find the below Job Description.
Should have at least 3 yearsâ€™ sales experience in marine products.
Should be graduate in engineering and well versed with technical knowledge of marine products, grades and standards.
Should be fluent in English and Arabic. Preferably Arabic speaking.
Should have good communication skills to convince the clients with technical points.
UAE driving license would be plus point in shortlisting process.
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume and below mandatory details to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any references for this requirement kindly share with us.
Current Salary package:
Expected Salary package in AED/ USD:
Passport Number & Validity:
Contact Number & Alternate contact number: