PROJECT MANAGER MEP Dubai
PROJECT MANAGER – MEP
• 8 to 10 years exp. In a MEP contracting company in Gulf, out of which minimum 3 years worked as a MEP Project Manager in UAE.
• Prepare Project scheduling, allocation of works to various teams, labour groups & subcontractors and conduct daily, weekly meetings with staff, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Monitor the works across all sites and execute as per approved method statement, drawings and as per main contractor’s requirement.
• Make quality and safety plan and ensure implementation of that.
• Follow up of final certificate & subsequent payments from Main Contractor / Consultant.
• Handing over of the project
Site engineer Dubai
Requirement for a Site Engineer for Residential Project
Qualification: Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil engineering
Knowledge of Auto cad
Experience: A mini. 5 years in independently managing High end residential and/or 5 star hotels.
Core skill set : Proven Ability of project and time management for residential projects
Experience in Scheduling construction activity for residential projects
Ability to manage contractors and vendors on Site
Grasp of detailing , Finishing works and MEP in drawings of fine residences, 5-star hotels
Financial Management of Project (Budgeting, material quantification, estimation, billing, surveying)
Project Quality Management
- Manage a large residence project in Central Delhi and be responsible for day to day management of works and co-ordination of the project with architect, consultants and client
- Checking and Recording stages of work at site and reporting to client
- Checking and recording Procurement and Billing of various vendors
Client: One of the major health care centers in Dubai, UAE
Salary package: AED 60,000 per month
· Should have a valid DHA License
· Should be ready to join immediately.
Western Marine Services LLC
Marine/Naval/Mechanical Engineers - 0-4years Experience in Shipbuilding/Marine Construction
Salary - negotiable, food, accommodation, local transportation, & visa
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
AL Hafeez Engineering Dubai
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
- 5 to 10 years of related experience in mechanical/piping engineering
- Working knowledge of the standards
- Multi-discipline engineering experience within an industrial consulting engineering environment is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, salary open
Mena Water FZC
Mechanicla engineer Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Civil engineer Dubai
We are looking for Civil engineer for Building Project. Need someone who have experience in site survey. Estimate quantities and cost of material, equipment or labour to determine project feasibility. to bid, build and deliver quality construction project on time, budget and high quality. works on drawings, and sketches needed to interpret the design criteria. Experience minimum 3yrs. Salary 3500 - 4500 AED PM. Interested candidates send cv to arunmbahr.mohan at gmail.com. While sending CV mention your post in subject line. I will personally call you once I shortlist your resume. Please share this opening along with my email address to your friends or colleague. Education Diploma in Civil will do.
We are one of the Leading Construction company in UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,500.00 to AED12,500.00 /month
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineering Background,. Management degree will be added advantage. With a few years of experience. Good command in Spoken and written English. Management position. Job responsibilities include Training, factory visit and over seas travel. Absolute command in Spoken English is a must for training and development of team