Tendering Engineer Dubai
Tendering and Specifications Engineer for an Engineering consultant with experience in medium to high rise buildings. Should have knowledge of construction materials, tendering process, BOQ preparation and evaluation of Tender submissions. Send CV
Electrical Engineer UAE
Electrical Engineer UAE
(Job Code: FTD-008) Qualification: Graduation in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 12000 AED Min. Experience : 6 to 10 years Experience in sub-station 132KV Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Civil Engineer Dubai
Highly qualified Civil engineer for Landscaping.
Should posses Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Must have at least 10 years experience in experience in GCC
Any Nationality can apply
May speak good English or Arabic
Must be familiar with estimation norms for all landscaping works.
Previous site experience in technical and supervisory capacities, preferably Gulf experience.
Commercial and Contractual knowledge.
Energy Efficiency Engineer Dubai
Final year students or recent graduates with strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities for an internship/job position to work on engineering projects for globally known hotel chains in United Arab Emirates.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating reference code in the subject: EEE/DUBAI.
Responsibilities may include EVO’s IPMVP energy auditing, energy model development and/or technical review, energy efficiency consulting, and general program implementation support.
Candidates must possess strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities including, if possible, knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency, green building and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and management for energy efficiency projects
- Project fieldwork, analysis, and report production using standard resources and templates and custom tool development
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations and/or building energy models to predict benefits from the whole building energy efficiency projects
- Developing energy analysis reports to estimate project savings, verifying project cost-effectiveness, and estimating potential incentive payments
- Performing and reviewing energy engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, retro commissioning, and others, related to both program implementation and turnkey projects
- Reviewing calculations and assumptions used to estimate or measure savings due to energy efficiency projects
- Conducting site visits to verify installation and operation of baseline and replacement energy using equipment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Energy)
- Other engineering disciplines will be considered
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies
- Experience within the green building, energy efficiency, building science and EVO’s IPMVP certification will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- English: fluent
- Team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer required for MEP Contracting company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
1- Candidate must be graduated from a reputed university of high academic level.
2- Candidate should have min. experience of 4-6 years in construction company or consultancy firm.
3- the Candidate experience should be in Electrical Installations for Large Commercial & Industrial Projects, Electrical Substations, Power Stations, etc.
4- Candidate should have good experience & awareness in the Electrical Design, Cost Estimation, Project Construction Supervision & Management.
5- Candidate must have relevant experience in Local Authorities Standards and procedures (ADDC, Etisalat, Civil Defense, etc.)
BASF Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer Dubai
To be successful in this role you will also need to possess strong client service and communication skills, with the ability to build working relationships.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience designing, configuring and supporting industrial controls and SCADA devices on a data network, including HMIs, PLCs, RTUs etc.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously or a single project of major size and scope
- Experience specifying instrumentation, standard and smart
- Experience preparing quotes
- Must be willing to travel internationally
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest
Sales Engineer Dubai
We are looking for Sales Engineer who has relevant experience with of 3 to 5 years in the field of Construction sectors in UAE.
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; Good negotiation ability & good knowledge of Polystyrene industry is a must.
Education: Graduate in Civil Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality with UAE driving license.
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience and if hired.
Interested applicants can send their cv, salary is negotiable