MATERIAL ENGINEER Dubai
- Estimates and prepares requisitions of concrete raw materials for production.
- Prepare and evaluate concrete design mixes and concrete raw by trial mix test
- Check and monitor project specifications for materials and working methods.
- Prepares and compute consumption of raw materials for concrete production and check for the quality standard of concrete raw materials & other construction materials.
- Prepares pre-qualification documents, method statements and materials submittals for client's approval.
- Oversees the laboratory work and ensures that instructions and procedures are executed as per quality standard and maintain updated laboratory and batching plant records
- Supervision of batching plant personnel in producing concrete ensuring that required specification is being met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years Experience from Precast Company
- Good Communication, Reporting and Computer Skills
Purchasing engineer Dubai
Position: Procurement / Purchase Engineer
Location : Dubai
Employer : established engineering contracting company
Responsibilities: completely manage the purchase function for SS,glass and other materials
1. Age — approx 27 to 30
2. Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3. Experience : atleast 3 to 4 years of solid experience in architectural metal works field.
4. Self Starter , ready to handle responsibilities immediately without much training
5. Bold, outgoing and resourceful person who is strongly career oriented and good negotiating skills
6. Indian national preferred
7. Must be willing to work in a small setup environment
a. AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month
c. all other applicable benefits for leave , end of service etc as per UAE labour law
Civil Engineers Dubai
Civil Engineers Dubai
Engineering company in the UAE requires 2 civil engineers to work with us, we have been warded several new projects in Dubai, we need civil engineers with solid experience, about 4 years and a degree, if this position sounds like you, then please apply now, we offer 120 K USD for the right candidate
MEP Engineer Dubai
Job description: We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing designing packaging’s, project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Keeping track of the latest developments in estimating procedures, reviewing the same by maintaining relationship with contractors, reading about current advancements techniques in business magazines and other media, visiting the site location, and meeting other professionals involved in the estimating processes.
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Support technically in review of design packages and drawings.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Upgrade on changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
Study and interpret Engineering drawing and technical specifications to develop manufacturing process flows.
Utilize inputs from Manufacturing Engineering, Tool Design and Manufacturing personnel to develop technical proposals.
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Schedule material and quantity take-off activities.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports
Civil engineer Dubai
Job description: requires the services of Civil Engineer, must have 15 to 25 years of working experience on power plant projects, who will be responsible for structural analysis and site execution in accordance with engineering principles.
Planning and management of Construction activities related to structural works.
Quantity Surveying and Bar Bending Schedule.
Preparation of Bills, Progress reports, coordination with client and sub-contractors.
Planning for the execution of structural works.
Inspection/ Supervision of construction activities at site as specified in Project Specification, and Infrastructure works.
Performs quality activities on an assigned project to ensure that products or services provided are in accordance with the quality requirements.
Monitoring of construction procedure with the help of construction plan and quality records.
Ensure that the works executed on site are in accordance with the approved drawings & Specifications.
Ensuring that labour and/or material as per BOQ is delivered at site on time by contractor as per his scope of work.
Regularly interacts with representatives from a variety of functional groups,
including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction, and other personnel.
Maintain accurate daily records of inspection and tests.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
We are looking for young and dynamic Sales Engineer for switchgear sales. The candidate must have local experience in selling switchgear to MEP contractors, salary is negotiable
Vacancy Ref Civil Estimation / Tender Engineers Dubai
Job Category: Engineering (Civil)
We are a leading Oil & Gas based Civil Construction Company in UAE currently looking for Civil Estimation Engineers for our project operations in Abu Dhabi.
Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Previous experience in a recent and similar role of at least 4 years in a civil construction / contracting company environment in the UAE
* Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
* Prepares the packages of inquiries and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
* Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
* Follow up quotations.
* Filling and verification of BoQ
* Take-off quantities..
Civil Designer Dubai
Civil Designer Dubai
Due to ongoing projects and expansion plans of the Civil division an opportunity now exists for an experienced Civil 12D Designer with key design experience in Urban Development and general Civil Infrastructure. Your role will see you working heavily on a variety of residential road, major roads and storm water drainage design and drafting, Car park designs, roundabouts through to bulk earthworks.
Ideally, our client is looking for candidates who possess:
- 3-5 years design experience using 12D and AutoCAD.
- Additional software experience utilising DRAIN would also be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering Design
- Clear and concise verbal communication and presentations skills
- Supportive and sociable team player.
- Similar local consultancy experience and project exposure highly desirable.
- Mature and professional attitude with a long term career in mind.
On offer is an attractive salary package + bonuses, modern offices, plenty of benefits on offer for the right candidate and most importantly an opportunity to further develop your designing experience with a