Electrical Engineer Dubai
Jerry Varghese Global
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Supervisor, Metering 1 BSc Electrical Engineer with 10 years experience in Installation, Maintenance, Testing & Repair of all types of Energy Meters & Instrument Transformers including 3 years experience in SMART metering & sufficient knowledge of SAP & computer soft-wares
Russian Speaking Project Manager Dubai
We are currently seeking for a highly qualified Russian speaking project manager to agree project objectives, provide advice on the management of projects, organise the professional people working on a project, and and implement other project manager\'s duties. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as a project manager (in any country) and gained needed experience, contact us, please. Conditions: full time employment; office in the center of Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
A & A Engineering
Project Manager Dubai
we have a vacancy for a top project manager to work with the construction managers for this large commercial project in dubai, we build hotels, schools, hospitals and universities, if you have worked on large scale projects, then we would like to hear from you
Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Our client in seeking Civil Engineer- Arab Nationality with 5 years working experience in UAE and having UAE driving license. Location - Fujairah.
Salary- AED 14000/- + Car
Interested candidates please send in your CV
Civil Planning Engineer Dubai
CIVIL PLANNING ENGINEER Dubai
The Role - Reviewing and approving the contractors programme of works, ensuring that it is in accordance with the contract - Reviewing the contractor progress and ensuring that the programmed is updated on a regular basis - Reporting all scheduling issues to the project manager - Liaising with the resident engineers to determine progress and reasons for any lapses in progress and reporting to the programme manager current progress and issues affecting progress,. - Projecting completion dates based on current progress,advising on the effect of any progress remedial measures DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Monitors and review project schedule and prepares monthly progress reports - Monitor and review manpower and equipment histogram for the projects - Monitor and review cash flow for projects and time and money progress reports for the projects - Prepares , monitor and review monthly , weekly and daily reports for submission to client and/or Head office. - Prepares, monitor and review periodical internal reports including project requirement report and resources projections /requirements for projects - Prepares, monitor and review procurement schedules - Prepares and fix progress monitoring system (formats) to monitor project progress on sites on a weekly/ daily basis (actual versus planned) and coordinates with the Site Engineers - Prepares recovery plans (in case of delays), alerts Project Manager Requirements Requirements: Educational Qualification: BSc Civil Engineering Work Experience
Drafters needed for new project in the UAE
Drafters needed for new project in the UAE, if you have previous drafting experience and have worked in this area for more that 5 years, then we would like to hear from you, apply now
salary 15000AED per month
The Oasis International Trading F.Z.C
The Oasis International Trading F.Z.C. require the Specialist Engineer in sphere of Drainage & Irrigation and safety of environment with experience of managing. Salary is worthy.