Estimation Engineer Dubai
Immediately required estimation engineer with uae 2-3 years experience in lv switch gear and control panels.
Candidates with experience in lv switch gear only to send cv
Civil Engineer Qatar
CIVIL ENGINEER QATAR
Working in a team with other project engineers, the primary responsibilities will be detailed design of urban and rural roadway projects. More specific duties include: alignment and profile, geometrics, traffic, drainage, development of plans and construction estimates. Other responsibilities will include coordinating with other project engineers on QA/QC. Must be proficient with roadway / civil design and engineering/CAD software tools. Experience Required: Degree and PE if eligible. 2-6 years experience doing highway and civil design
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Large engineering firm in the the middle east has an opening for a civil engineer ( road works ) if you have have the experience about 4 - 5 years and a degree in civil or a related field, then please apply. You will assist the group of engineers with road works and design, this a full time position, so we offer a slary package that includes relocation and housaing
Sales Engineer who has excellent knowledge about Wires and Cables sales and having basic contacts of clients in UAE. He should have UAE Driving License and able to join with a month time or as early as possible. Please forward your CV
Site Engineer / Manager Dubai
• Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Required Electrical Engineer, with experience of automation control, Panel making and wiring etc.
Experience in the same field and UAE driving license will be preferable, salary is negotiable
Civil Engineer Dubai
HIRGENTLY HIRING for a Civil Engineer (Male/Female) with minimum 5 years of experience.
Condition: Approved in Dubai Municipality as an Engineer
For interested applicants, kindly email your CV
Project Estimators Dubai
PROJECT ESTIMATORS DUBAI
Hafele GmbH is a well established international manufacturer and distributor of Architectural Hardware and Furniture Fittings, as well as our Dialock hotel locking system. We are currently expanding our GCC business under the control of the UAE sales office and are looking for dynamic and experienced people to join our development working from our regional Dubai office.
The ideal candidates must have a proven background in project architectural hardware or furniture fittings, be self motivated and able to work independently. Your objectives should be to successfully manage some of our major project accounts on and off site, or be able to read and understand drawings and schedules. You must have a thorough understanding of the construction business.
If you feel you are able to match the above criteria and are serious, we would like to hear from you., SALARY NEGOTIABLE