Production Engineer Dubai
Production Engineer Dubai
With future spending located within the billions of dollars, there will be no shortage of work for a Production Engineer working out of their Generation Team.
This role will be based out of Dubai but will include regular travel to its multiple generation sites located all around the Gulf
To be successful within this role it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- This role is to ensure availability, capability, reliability & efficiency of the power station to it is important that you have proven experience working in a heavy industrial environment at a production/mechanical engineering level.
- Our client is looking for someone who can think on their feet and react quickly to faults and defective equipment.
- You must also be able to confidently manage multiple projects at any one time.
- This role requires the successful candidate to be a strong enforcer of workplace HSE policies.
- Hold a relevant tertiary education (BEng etc.)
This is a great role working for a highly respected employer and you will receive a top end salary for your efforts. salary 90 K USD
Vacancy Ref Civil Estimation / Tender Engineers Dubai
Job Category: Engineering (Civil)
We are a leading Oil & Gas based Civil Construction Company in UAE currently looking for Civil Estimation Engineers for our project operations in Abu Dhabi.
Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Previous experience in a recent and similar role of at least 4 years in a civil construction / contracting company environment in the UAE
* Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
* Prepares the packages of inquiries and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
* Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
* Follow up quotations.
* Filling and verification of BoQ
* Take-off quantities..
Sales engineer Dubai
description: Sales Engineer - Aluminum, Metal & Steel
One of the leading Metal Industries in UAE is seeking for a Sales Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries. Preferred Arabs and/ or Filipino nationality. The successful candidate will be responsible both Job/Responsibilities:
• Approaching various clients (Fabrication, Metal, Interior Fit out)
• Understanding all Details and Drawings for all types of Fabrication Enquiries.
• Raising RFQ for any particular Enquiry to the Estimation Department.
• Clarifying the queries and details between the Estimation department and Client.
• Arranging MTCs for all particular materials required for any project from the supplier and reviewing the certificates and submitting it to the client for approval.
• Coordinating with logistics and arranging the delivery of material as per given schedule.
• Preparing Visit reports and Client list reports and reporting to Manager.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Education: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering; Preferably Licensed;
Experience: At least 3 years working background in 220kV Transmission Line, Substation and Distribution;
Other Requirements: Familiarity with codes and standards; Knowledge in overhead transmission and substation systems, major equipment, and associated materials, including erection, installation, operation etc.
Work station: OHG Main Office in Kabul, Afghanistan, with periodic visits to project sites;
Salary: Above-industry rate awaits the qualified candidate.
Interested parties: Please send your CVs
Project engineer Dubai
Project Engineer - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
• Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
• Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
• Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
• Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
• Practices good negotiating skills
• Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
• Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
• Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
• Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
• Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
• Tracks submittal process timely
• Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
• Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
• Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
• Maintains and updates RFI Log
• Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
• Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
• Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
• Maintains project document list
• Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
Reliability Engineer Dubai
With over 150 worldwide manufacturers & resources to assist manufacturers. Tooling - Molds - Dies - Machining - Fabrication - Automation - Engineering - Machine Building - Material Handling systems - Gauges - Fixtures - Laser cutting and Construction
Opportunities exist for engineers with a minimum of 5 years experience in the area of Reliability and Maintenance Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry (Candidates with onshore refinery/petrochemical/chemicals experience will also be considered). Suitable candidates should have good working knowledge of Modelling and Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Analysis of Failure Data and History Records, Root Cause Analysis, Spares Studies and Philosophies, RCM, Life Cycle Costing and Risk Identification
Utility design engineer Dubai
Job description: Description:
Utility Design Engineer
Education : B.Sc Engineering (civil/mechanical)
Exp: 5-10 years
Working with consultants in wet utilities design (PW, Sewer, Storm. Irrigation, District cooling etc)
Exp working with RTA, DEWA, DM process/standard/requirement for utilities design
Rail exp is a must
Review and comment on drainage and hydraulic calculations
Strong experience in designing storm water drainage networks and flood protection measures
Knowledge of complex hydrological studies of desert, arid and semi arid regions
Experience of flood modelling
Knowledge of conflict resolution of utilities, modelling softwares like Naviworks, Bentley Navigator, Autodesk civil 3D
Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards
Knowledge of design/layout criteria pertinent to the discipline
Knowledge of utility design engineering software like water CAD, Storm CAD, Sewer CAD, KYPIPE
Review the drainage concept, preliminary and detailed design.
Coordinate the drainage design aspects including methodology reports, design parameters, drawings and calculations with the design consultant team
Civil Engineer with experience in Oil & Gas:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
•General arrangement for supports
•Process Unit Site Inspection Reports
Weight Control Report
•Site Preparation Specification & Plan
Training of Junior level engineers
Road, Paving and Drainage Layout
•Foundation general arrangement
•Equipment Shelter Elevation and section Material take off report (MTO)/BOQ
Essential Work Skills:
•Crude Unit / Vacuum Unit
•Catalytic Reforming (SR, CCR)
•Hydro treating (C3, C4, C5, Naphtha, Kerosene, Diesel, etc.)
•Lube Baseoil Plant
•Power Plant, Offsites & Utilities
Academic Requirements /Experience:
You must have a Civil Engineering Degree with minimum 10 years of experience in civil design and engineering for oil and gas production facility.
You must have proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office, STAAD, PRO, AutoCAD, BS 8110, 8007 & BS 5950 and other relevant codes & standards.