Civil Engineer Dubai
BIN ARBAID GROUP W.L.L
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer - The candidates must be B.E. / B. Tech (Civil Engineer) with 01 to 05 years experience in Heavy Civil & Building Construction like Hospitals, Shopping Mall Building, or Infrastructure Project.
* 8 Hours Duty
* Medical insurance provided by the company
* Accommodation, Transportation provided by the Co.
* 2 years renewable contract
MEP Engineer Dubai
We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Must be adept in AUTOCAD.
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports.
Job Types: Full-time,
Highway design Engineer Dubai
Highway Design Engineer Dubai
Performs various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a four-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering field. Prepares or assists in preparing fundamental engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs. Assists in the preparation of detailed requisitions for material purchase, services, and subcontracts. Under the guidance of a more senior engineer, assists in reviewing supplier drawing submittals and technical bid analyses. Assists in the preparation and issuance of specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
Provides input to CAD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
4-year degree in Engineering (or related field) required and 3+ years of related work experience.
E & I Construction Engineer & QA QC Engineer E & I Engineer
Deva Management Services
E & I Construction Engineer & QA QC Engineer E & I Engineer DUBAI:
• Provide leadership, maintenance and technical support to the E&I team and Shipyard to ensure timely execution of work and schedule.
• Analyse and improve E&I equipment reliability of plants through PM and CM programs
• Manage and perform E&I modification works.
• Ensure proper documentation of E&I maintenance work and ISO compliance.
• To support and instruct E&I Superintendents on technical work arrangement to Operations and Shipyard.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation / Engineering
• At least 10 years of relevant experience with supervisory/ QA QC role in the Shipyard, Marine Oil & gas Industry (Oil Rigs, FPSO, FSO, Semisubmersible.
• Analytical, responsive and possess initiative
• A team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen. salary negotiable by employer
Lighting engineer Dubai
Job description: Elettrico Lighting LLC is looking for an experienced Lighting Engineering to join the team in Dubai office.
Preparing lighting calculations based from client specifications or standards for indoor and outdoor facilities such as Warehouses, Offices, Villas, Grocery Stores, Mall Shops, Churches, Mosque, Schools, RTA Bridges, Underbridge, Roadways, Roundabouts, Recreational parks, Industrial Bldgs, Sports fields, Parking areas, Façade lighting and other areas using Dialux and Ulysse(Schreder Lighting Software).
- Preparing electrical lighting control layout, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams for Digital Managed Lighting System.
- Involvement in roadway actual luminance testing
- Knowledgeable with microwave and Infrared presence detectors, and photocell lighting control.
- Interacting with Architects, Engineers, Consultants, RTA, Contractors, Professional end users by mail, phone, and site ;
- Providing Autocad drawings required as per client requirement for lighting, Solar Street lighting and lighting control layouts.
- Proposing lighting products as per client requirements and standards such as Conventional lighting, LED, RGB luminaires, Solar Street Lighting and others.
- Knowledgeable in local and international lighting standards for Interior lighting and Roadway lighting.
Graduate Engineer Dubai
Senior Project Manager Dubai
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Mechanical Engineer - for Aircondition Dubai
Should posses Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
Must have at least 5 years experience in GCC
Salary will be discussed upon interview
Any Nationality can apply
May speak good English or Arabic