Estimation Engineer Abu Duabi
Estimation Engineer required with sufficient experience in Structured Cabling and other ELV Systems. Persons with site experience will be preferred.
Civil Engineer Dubai
RIK Contractors LLC
CIVIL ENGINEER DUBAI
Requirements - You are required to be a degree qualified civil engineer who has a minimum 5 years civil experience working for a principal contractor on road infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities: The Project Manager will ultimately be accountable for the projects performance against the following objectives - commercials / financial, people, planning, Health, Safety & Environment, quality, construction, client and stakeholder relationships.
Salary / Bonuses / Incentives - The salary will include a generous base + super, + vehicle allowance. Annual salary reviews and performance reviews are also in place.
Company Culture - Our client has a culture that guarantees career development, and clear communication at all levels. They also promote a family culture and have regular gatherings, annual staff surveys, regular employee forums and they promote from within.
In recognition of your skills, experience and commitment the right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the guarantee that you have the opportunity to shape your career as you see fit with this expanding civil contractor.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Our company is in need of an Electrical Engineer that can start ASAP
Salary: 7500 dhs
-Must be a graduate if Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering for 5 years or more (Graduated from 2012 to previous years)
-Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in DESIGNING
-Must be willing to be relocated in Umm Al Quwain
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer for Industrial Equipment and Garage Equipment (Painting equipment, Welding Machines) An international company based in Dubai has a good job opportunity for: *Qualifications: •Male with UAE related working experience. •Technical knowledge and Sales background are an advantage. •Driving license is a must.
Quantity Surveyor - Degree in Civil engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in Construction field.
2. Planning Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in Planning department in Construction industry.
3. Project Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering, 3 to 5 years experience in construction industry with JAFZA or TRAKHEES approval.
Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Civil engineer Dubai
Our client is seeking "Civil Engineer" with UAE experience with driving license- Min 5 to 10 years UAE experience is must. Knowledge in AutoCAD. Arabic language is a must.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Highly qualified Civil engineer for Landscaping.
Should posses Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Must have at least 10 years experience in experience in GCC
Any Nationality can apply
May speak good English or Arabic
Must be familiar with estimation norms for all landscaping works.
Previous site experience in technical and supervisory capacities, preferably Gulf experience.
Commercial and Contractual knowledge.