Civil Engineer Dubai
BIN ARBAID GROUP W.L.L
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer - The candidates must be B.E. / B. Tech (Civil Engineer) with 01 to 05 years experience in Heavy Civil & Building Construction like Hospitals, Shopping Mall Building, or Infrastructure Project.
* 8 Hours Duty
* Medical insurance provided by the company
* Accommodation, Transportation provided by the Co.
* 2 years renewable contract
Project Manager Dubai
We required project manager for rak based construction company send cv with subject project manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Review the work progress on daily basis
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Electrical Engineer Dubai
B & V Group
Senior Project Engineer Sharjah
Male with Civil/ Mechanical engineering background with more than 6 years’ experience in UAE required for a glass and Aluminium company in Sharjah Job responsibilities are: 1.. To identify project requirements in coordination with end users to ensure satisfactory results. 2. To lead the planning and implementation of projects, and prepare terms of reference, project scope, goals and deliverables. 3. Prepare and manage project budgets and estimates in-line with better market rates to ensure cost savings. 4. To manage project resource allocation, quality assurance and document control for the project identified. 5. Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools, 6. To provide support to the project team therefore contributing to the smooth functioning of all activities within the project team. 7. To constantly monitor status report on project progress of the project therefore keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget
Sales Engineers/Executives with minimum 5 years experience in Industrial Sales preferably in Coating Industry products. UAE driving license is mandatory. NACE/SSPC Level 1 Coating Inspector qualification will be an added advantage.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Dubai provisional Construction Co
Civil Engineer Dubai
Employed as a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of civil infrastructure works due to flooding. The roles are varied but include duties such as project management, site investigations, construction supervision, contractor management, financials, tendering, community consultation and provision of advice to internal and external stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- An Intermediate to Senior Civil Engineer, ideally with experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver capital works to time / budget / quality constraints
- Project and financial management experience
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Technical engineer Dubai
Job description: Technical Sales Engineer required to Join a Lighting Company.
NuLumenTek specialise in the design and supply of lighting technology.
We have partnered with over 40 manufacturers of lighting from Europe and America. We have a vacancy for a technical sales engineer to Join our team in UAE, We look forward to receiving enquiries from candidate’s with the following skills and experience.
•Degree qualified or with experience in a technical capacity in the lighting Industry.
•5 years’experience in the lighting industry.
•General understating of electrical systems that relate to Lighting
•Knowledge of lighting controls an advantage
•Proficient in Dialux/Relux
•Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as word and excel
•Proficient in Autocad an advantage
•Experience in preparing quotations and commercial evaluations.
•Experience in dealing with consultant engineers, Interior designers and architects
•Experience in dealing with main contractors and MEP contractors.
•Experience in dealing with manufacturers an advantage
•Experience in managing logistics an advantage.
•Experienced in developing sales opportunities and meeting and exceeding sales targets.
This is an opportunity for a self-motivated individual who wants to develop a career in the lighting business with an ambitious company who have offices in Abu Dhabi and the UK/Ireland.
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.