3D Constraction LLC
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
Should have 3 years of Experience in UAE
Should be Hindi Speaking
Candidate who do not meet above requirement will not be interviewed
Sales Engineering Support Manager Dubai
Sales Engineering Support Manager Dubai
Serves customers by installing, maintaining, and upgrading systems; managing staff.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes sales support engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales engineering support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
• Approves installations by completing tests; evaluating performance..
• Upgrades installations by identifying current installation specifications; determining applicable upgrades.
• Maintains installations by maintaining service contracts; scheduling preventive maintenance checks; responding to breakdowns.
• Establishes installation and service capability by determining location of engineers, technicians, repair and supply facilities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales engineering support and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Maintenance Engineer Dubai
The work typically involves:
planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
responding to breakdowns
supervising engineering and technical staff
obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
maintaining statistical and financial records
ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
creating maintenance procedures
managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
Related to glass industry is preferable.
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 /month
MEP Engineers Dubai
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
â— University degree in Engineering
â— Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
â— 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
construction procedures and practices
â— Computer literate
â— Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
â— To ensure that the highest quality of mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction work are in
accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
â— Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing
plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
â— Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
â— Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
â— Prepaired BOQ
â— Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
â— Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
â— Assist in the installation of MEP work.
â— Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
â— Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
â— Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
â— Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
â— Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
â— Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
â— Internally with Project Management Team
â— Externally with Client / Consultant's Representatives
Kindly email your CV
Site Engineer Dubai
Site Engineer Dubai
• Responsible for day to day site work
• Follow up with site engineers of Contractor and/or subcontractor to ensure that work is
being carried out as per design drawings, specifications & meeting planned dates in
• Interact with Project Manager for clarification in design/ RFI etc.
• Daily reporting about progress, non compliance, delay in work to the Project Manager
• Ensure that Communication regarding any changes in plan have reached the
engineers/Contractors and/or Sub-Contractor’s Representatives
• Conducting regular job site inspections
• Actively monitor the work environment for hazards
Technical engineer Dubai
With over 150 worldwide manufacturers & resources to assist manufacturers. Tooling - Molds - Dies - Machining - Fabrication - Automation - Engineering - Machine Building - Material Handling systems - Gauges - Fixtures - Laser cutting and Construction
Technical Documentation Engineer
Engineering or Science degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, or Physics)
Minimum of 10 years of industrial experience in high-tech instrumentation industries
Minimum of 5 years of proven track record in technical writing (Proposals, manuals, brochures, design documents, product test documents, and procedures)
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing skills. Proficiency in using word processing, publishing, computer graphics, and spreadsheet software. Some project management experience
Responsibilities: Day to day management of Technical Documentation Department
Preparation of technical manuals (User’s, Installation, and Maintenance) for all company
products. Preparation of product design and test documents. Supporting proposal and marketing activities. Responsible for managing and safe-keeping of document files
Responsible for document configuration control
Specific Duties: Planning, scheduling and coordinating activities within the department
Managing individual documentation projects. Working closely with project managers, engineers and scientists to gain knowledge and familiarity with the individual products and their applications. Compiling, from the project managers, engineers and scientists, the critical information needed for writing product manuals. Creating the concepts and detailed text for the manuals in compliance with the company’s and customer’s standards. Producing pictures, drawings, tables, schematics and other graphics for inclusion in manuals. Creating overall document layouts. Proofreading documents. Managing document configuration/revision control
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
Well known company based in Dubai has a good job opportunity for Sales Engineer for Electrical and Lighting Components. *Qualifications: •Male with UAE related working experience. •Technical knowledge and Sales background preferred•Driving license is a must.
Technical Engineer Dubai
Technical Engineer Dubai
CCNA Certified & CCNP Certified or Experience L2: 3-7+ working years Role Summary This is a key role as part of the build, integration, rollout, handover of the for IP MPLS CORE and Aggregation sites. As part of a team of L2/L3 IP engineers you will carry out configuration, integration testing & changes at CORE, aggregation & access sites. The team is responsible for all product related integration, configurations and change management & making nodes visible form NOC using Network Management Tools. Additionally the engineer will carry out performance testing, trouble shooting, TAC case log collection during deployment & integration challenges are critical. You will work closely with the Cisco TAC team to work towards resolution is critical activity. Critically L2IP engineers will work in ILD environment for both international and domestic peering that is recognised to require specialised skills and dedicated resource with close tracking. Experience Required •Good Telecom Industry Knowledge is essential •Expert Level on IPMPLS, ISIS, BGP and LDP protocols. •Expert level understanding of BGP policy is essential •Understanding IPMPLS, Routing &Switching concepts and ability to work on ISS, BGP and LDP. •Performance testing - this is very critical activity for the client. •Trouble shooting in complex technical environments •Good understanding of Routing protocols/IP MPLS network and debugging skills to identify and issues so that resolutions are very quick Roles & Responsibilities: •Network design, planning, testing, implementation and assistance in the maintenance of all routers, switches and transport equipment to ensure optimum performance at all times. •As part of the team, design, implement, configure and maintain the network •2ndtier technical support for Customer Support and NOC •Develop appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services. •Identify, acquire and/or train Operations on the introduction of new processes, techniques, and technologies as necessary in support of new services or service features. •Write procedures for the NOC to handle common tasks. •Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features. •Participate in the "on call" pager rotation with other members of the team. •Perform other duties as requested by supervisor. •Education / Training / Qualifications: •Significant experience with large scale and complex projects. Candidate must possess a high-level of technical expertise, have strong organizational skills and be able to learn and define technical processes and procedures. •Candidate must be able to plan, provide analysis, design and implement technical solutions. •Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience