Office Manager Dubai
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions; Preparing quotations and following up with clients.
Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Our company is looking to hire highly motivated and experienced individuals who can help us expand our operations in Dubai and liaise with associated companies in Japan. Highly competitive salary and working conditions.
4000 to 5000 AED/month
- Providing advice to clients for setting up businesses in Dubai
- Preparing documentation required to set up businesses in Dubai
- Liaising with government entities such as immigration and public notaries
- Organising and keeping track of schedules and appointments
- Carrying out market research and creating reports for senior management
- Being responsible for client accounts
- Recruitment of new staff in the future
- Data management and filing
Requirements and Preferences:
- Female Filipino applicants preferred
- Must be able to write and speak in English clearly
- High degree of etiquette, personal hygiene and customer service attitude
- Able to find tasks and work independently without micromanagement
- Japanese language skills highly sought (higher salary range available)
Administrative Officer Dubai
Must be good with a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, A etc. 2. Booking rooms and conference facilities; 3. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; 4. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; 5. Sorting and distributing incoming mails and organising and sending mails 6. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; 7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; 8. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, salary is negotiable
Administrative Clerks Dubai
Financial Planning Office needs a front desk administrative clerk to assist walk-in customers as well as phone and email requests,Good follow-up abilities and nice personality with customers a must ,Experience with Microsoft Office is a must, Will assist with other duties as needed.
Administrative Coordinator Dubai
Looking for an experienced admin/coordinator for a real estate company.
real estate knowledge is a must. Must be familiar with propspace crm, online portals, advertisments, refreshing, and all office tasks
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
- Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
- Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
- Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
- Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
- Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
- Manage document control and database
- Attend front desk calls and queries
- Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
- Work experience in managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
- Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
- Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
- 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
- Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Then send us your CV and tell in your application letter why you are the best fit and how you can add value to our company.
Al Gharbeya Clearing Company
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Administrative assistant wanted to do the following, Tele calls, Fix apointments, Reception, salary is negotiable