Responsible of various Government Relations activities for employees.
Represent the company at locations such as the police station,Airport ,Hotels,Embassies,Minister/Municipalities & other Department s,as appropriate.
Organize the attestation of documents in ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Handling UAE ID new and renewal application and collection.
Handling post office duties ,DEWA Process and All Etisalat Applications.
Accountability :Making E,dirhams,smart cards payment.
Cash and cheques payments and deposit.
Good customer service skills,trustworthy and reliable,knowledge of English and Arabic should be energetic,efficient ,and skilled in Time Management.
Maintain high level of confidentialy.
Plese mention your current salary
Personal Assistant Dubai
Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be prefered:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge.
Account Executive Dubai
As the Digital Account Executive, you will be sound with excellent project management skills and experience in managing digital assets from A-Z. Your role will be to scope, define, manage and lead the implementation of projects. You will be responsible for managing internal resources and directly communicate with clients.
You will require the ability to manage a team, have strong project management skills, technical writing experience and strong communication skills.
1+ years’ work experience in a professional setting in a similar role
Good understanding of design workflow
Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Good understanding of development and coding processes
Good understanding of web-technologies
Excellent skills in managing budgets, schedules and project requirements
Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
Great communication skills
We are a consulting company now looking for an experienced English-speaking typist / personal assistant. You would be working with one of our consultant - originally from the US - who requires someone to do content-writing for him.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years experience in a similar role.
Mission will take place in Bur Dubai.
Rates will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent typing skills
- Previous experience in Public financial management is a plus
Contracts Manager Dubai
Administration, maintenance and monitoring of primary reports in relation to departmental key performance indicators
- including availability, freesale only, zero turnover, supplier override, recommended hotels and other reports integral to the overall Product strategy.
Assist in the organisation of business trips for contracts managers
- including organising schedules, providing contract copies and JacTravel hotel information pages, destination and/or hotel reports, company essential back-up information for new hotels, defined pricing analysis where required.
- Personal contracting duties may be assigned by the senior contracts manager with a specified number of contracts and according travel schedule.
- Offer extranet training to newly contracted hotels.
- Each co-ordinator to have individual responsibility for contracting-led initiatives as assigned by Head of Contracting.
General office tasks
- Running scheduled reports
- Ensuring that received signed contracts are clear, legible and completed in full in accordance with company guidelines. Unacceptable contracts to be returned to contracts managers for revision.
- Answering phone on behalf of contracts managers when they are away from the office on company business.
- Assisting with urgent mail that may require office-based help when contracts managers are away on company business.
- Maintaining mailboxes when contracts managers absent on annual leave
- Filing of signed contracts
- Organising and administering hotel presentations to JacTravel staff
- Update and advise of ongoing hotel refurbishment programmes.
Assist in essential support for multiple or urgent agreements
- Help with drawing up and renewals of chain and overseas supplier contracts
- Draw up urgent contracts on contracts managers behalf if required Assist H&S requirements
- Chase hotels for return of H&S questionnaire and prompt contracts managers of outstanding ahead of business trips.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer role is now vacant, we have a new position open as we are expanding, we need candidates with 2 plus years experience in administration
This is a le for someone who wants to move to the middle east, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing