Administrative Assistant Dubai
Highly capable in multi-tasking and works well under pressure
• Attention to detail, accuracy, Information gathering and monitoring
• Good & clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Presentable and able to give a speech to an audience.
• Ability to present a positive and friendly attitude while interacting professionally.
• Quick learner, Analytic thinking, self motivated with effective team work
• Experience working with senior management
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent Computer proficiency (a must Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Able to stretch working hours when needed in order to meet work requirements/needs
• Proficiency in writing proper emails and related correspondence.
• Motivated to work progressively and prove themselves capable, will be considered for advancement within the institution.
• Have accounting and/or human resource knowledge/background is a plus
Jumeira Beach Real Estate
Administrative Assistants Dubai
We are looking for a Female Admin and Duty Manager to work within our leading Fitness Centre in Dubai.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service
• Making sure customers are happy with the service and products
• Delegating duties
• Assisting store managers
• Helping to implement store policies
• Routing sales productivity reports to staff
• Motivating employees
• Handling cash and end of day checking
• Managing store cleanliness and organization
• Dealing with customer complaints and issues
We are looking for a Female with experience within this job role and who have the ability to look after a large number of employees.
Applicants should be European and available for interview immediately.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with an experience in a similar role
The ideal candidate should have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Good knowledge of Hotel Operations
Good Hospitality Skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, annual vacations, free one-way ticket upon hire and during vacations, free meals and much more
Executive assistant Dubai
This organisation is a green fields company with significant financial backing within the information technology space. A key rollout partner for an exciting new collaboration between technology giants that has sent the wider industry atwitter, our client is a well placed, well funded, well oiled machine about to make some serious waves in big business.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Ability to research, keep an ear to the ground, and manage upwards
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tenacity to thrive in a fluid, highly dynamic environment
- High level presentation and communication skills
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Past experience in sales administration in a technology environment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The can do attitude and positive nature to enable you to communicate effectively.
- Strong Time Management and Organisation skills
Job description: Secretaty and Receptionist.Job Description.welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.Answering the phone, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls. Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.Requirements.Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related area.Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Secretary, preferably in a corporate environment
.Proficient in English.
secretary required for a contracting company with 2-3 years UAE experience.
interested candidates please send cv
Female Personal Secretary Dubai
Urgently required Female Personal Secretary for our Organisation MAF Group for our Ceo who can Travel along various Countries
preferred Nationalities :- Indian , Moroccan , Uzbekistan , Tunisian , Russian , Pakistan