Looking for a self motivated organized office administrator with the following skills Office Admin, secretarial tasks, phone answering, scheduling meetings, sales order registering. There is on the job training which includes certificate of completion
Data entry clerk Dubai
We are looking for a competent Data entry Clerk to provide support,
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information in a well-organized and timely manner.You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Data Entry working life and communication..
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
AUSILINK IMMIGRATION Pty Ltd an immigration consultancy-Urgently needs Administrative Assistant with Skills/Qualifications: Reporting, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Verbal Communication. Interested Applicants may send their CV/Resume
Office assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Dubai
Must be above 25yrs old
Atleast 2 yrs exp. in Dubai in the same field with Good Communication Skills, Knowledgeable in computers specifically in MS Office.
Interested Candidates forward your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants on Husband/sponsor visa will not be considered. Candidate must be present in Dubai for personal interview
Zara Ayaz Siddiqui
Hariz M.E. Trading LLC
Personal Assistant to the CEO Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Some benefits provided
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Duties will include:-
• Be first point of contact for the CEO. .
• Manage the CEO diary and appointments both internal and external
• Ensure all tasks delegated to the CEO direct reports are completed and followed up in a timely manner – in particular all customer deadlines and feedback.
• Help manage output, workflow and deadlines
• Arrange all recurring meetings and internal reviews
• Prepare agenda, take minutes/log tasks at meetings and as required in collaboration with the CEO
• Proactively draft CEO’s replies to correspondence – both letters and emails.
• Proactively manage all internal and external communications and support the Management team when required
•Assist CEO with any HR requirements
The candidate must have 3+ years working at management level supporting the Directors/MD/CEO and be educated to A level.
Experience of Brand management would be beneficial although not essential.
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Solid communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that
New View Ideas
We are looking for a Secretary (female only) for our office in Business bay. She will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Management in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
These include but are not limited to:
Handle all telephone messages and fax messages adequately
Direct the clients and the general public to the appropriate staff member
Handle properly all general correspondence
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
Prepare outgoing mail and packages and receive all mail deliveries and distribute to appropriate person
Respond to public inquiries
Admin manager Dubai
One of our International client is in search of an experienced Admin Manager. The duties of the successful applicant will including the following below:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be willing to relocate and also be fond of the ocean. It involves a lot of traveling. Send your CV