Admin Assistant DubaI
We are a HV AC Maintenance & Cleaning Services company in Dubai, We currently looking
for an Administrative Sales Lady who has a background in Sales/Marketing Experience
preferably from Philippines, Srilanka, Nepal either on Husband Visa / Visit Visa.
SHOULD HAVE: Sales/Marketing Calling Skills, Reporting Skills, Time Management and
Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Verbal Communications with Client / Customer
• Expert in Customer service and receiving inquires
• strong knowledge of preparing Cleaning schedule and booking.
• Marketing Cleaning services and Assisting with projects/ Sales Report etc.
• Monitoring Shedule for the employee’s / Invoicing / LPO’s / Quotation
• Responsible for Monthly Sales Report
Personal Assistant cum Admin will ensure smooth running of the office acting as a personal assistant to General Manager/Owner
Day to Day responsibilities will include answering phone calls, making travel arrangements, maintaining data base systems, arranging client meetings, including managing office cleanliness etc.
engineering consultancy in Dubai seeks FEMALE Secretary with accounts background, more than 2 years work experience in UAE. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Inventory Clerk Dubai
Roles and Responsibilities
Compute and record total of the transaction.
Handle all cash transaction of the company
Update cash book on daily basis.
Receive cash and cheque and issue receipt vouchers.
Process all official payments
Prepare cash receipt voucher and cash payment voucher
Making accounting entries in TALLY ERP 9.
Follow up with clients for payments collection
Giving weekly loss-profit report
Preparation of balance sheet
Handling of the petty cash
Job Brief: As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Maintain good housekeeping of the entire reception area
- General administrative job
- Other duties as when assigned
- Candidate must possess bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in English ( Oral and Written)
- Able to commence work immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Arabic Speaking Secretary Dubai
A well-established group of companies is looking for Arabic speaking Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (Advanced level) is essential.
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
o Adept at handling day-to-day administrative activities in coordination with internal/external departments
o Strong communicator and a great team player with the ability to ensure execution of time-bound deliverables
o High level of computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications
o Education: Bachelors degree
o Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English are crucial for this role.
Project Assistant Dubai
- Cost management of all Projects.
- Order the Equipment’s, Liaise with the engineers and Engineering head for all orders and dispatch.
- Coordinate with the customer for LC and liaise with accounts department for LC coordination.
- Co-ordinating the details of the shipment to the customers and ensuring that customers receive the goods on time.
- Dispatch schedule preparation and monitoring.
- Preparing project purchase orders, for the export of equipment to the customers.
- Nationality preferred is Filipino lady, with 2 - 3 years of experience in using
Any other works are given by the Reporting Manager.
A salary for the above position - AED 7000 plus Transportation, medical allowance, and annual ticket.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an immediate starting position as Administration Assistant
International Research Networks is a leading business intelligence group that has established an excellent reputation internationally for the quality of senior level meetings/ seminars we put together.
You will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of our UAE Office, providing administrative and operational support for this regional office. You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director of the office and will assist with confidential and administrative tasks. The level of experience and exposure to a business environment will be excellent in this role and there is room to progress as you build your skills and experience. Our small and friendly team offers a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Salary: AED 3,500 -4,500 per month (depending on experience and communication skills) + visa
Strong communication skills
Highly advanced skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
Good written and spoken English
Experience within logistics would also be considered advantageous.