Personal assistant Dubai
(Personal Assistant) Job brief:
We are looking for a responsible, reliable Personal Assistant based in Sharjah to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to boss’s working life and personal life. Having a time flexibility and driving license is needed. With a Salary of 2500 Dhs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your boss, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
• Organizational Skills: Your boss will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Knows how to use smartphones & aware of using apps such as (WhatsApp, google maps..). Fully aware with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
Job description: Duties and Responsibilities
• Prompt and courteous telephone answering.
• Manage the functioning and maintenance of office equipment (copies, fax, telephones, scan machine).
• Prepare materials for conferences, meeting etc.
• Coordinate with supplier and arrange material as per request from concern person.
• Manage and arrange outbound and inbound couriers.
• Purchase some items of the office Maintain the stationery follow office processes for records including scanning/inputting/attachment of invoices into accounting system.
• Weekly monthly report to the Manager about expenses.
• Ability to deal with Customer.
• Eventually taking over the responsibilities of answering questions and fulfilling requests for clients and customer with time sensitive issue.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance of the front reception area.
• Ensure all documents and records are kept up to date.
• Answer all incoming calls, connects them to the appropriate extension.
• Responsible for answering and placing all incoming and out calls.
• Make invoice and quotation.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Receptionist cum Admin Assistant or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of MS office (word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent customer service skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Immediate Joiners Preferred.
Gender: Female only
We are looking for a qualified translator from Arabic (native) to English and vice-versa for our office in Dubai.
The work focuses on Public Relations so as the translator is required to facilitate the cross-cultural written and spoken communication for many different professional contexts and purposes, he must understand the subject matter of documents in order to convert texts and information in another language, manipulating sentences and ideas by ensuring the coherence of the source language text or speech.
For these reasons he’s required to have the following professional requirements
Personal Assistant Dubai
looking for ARABIC only Male/Female personal assistant Assisting with all secretarial and sales coordinator.
Must be Arabic speaking
- contact answering all incoming calls
- Respond to clients complaints and queries
- Schedule meetings for sales team
- Make calls for following quotation
- Creating and Managing new and existing client database
- Follow up on quotations
- Provide general administrative
- Must have good organizational and computer skills
Admin manager Dubai
A manufacturing company based in Jebel Ali Dubai is currently looking for an Administration Manager;
Age not more than 45 years old
Must have 5 years experience as an Administration & HR Manager
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Salary : Aed 75000 plus yearly ticket allowance, Health Insurance , Workmen Compensation
Can join us immediately
Executive Secretary Dubai
Well known Travel agency in Dubai is hiring an Executive Secretary has well Experience in:
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Website update
- Computer Skills
- Prepare invoices or financial statements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Having experience in Structural steel engineering company.
Knowledge in BOQ, Purchase, supplier relation, international market.
Good communication skill, pro active, willing to learn.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An excellent opportunity has arisen at COMO Hotel for Administrative Assistant. We are currently seeking for qualified persons to fill up the role of Administrative Assistant at our hotels. The Administrative Assistant provides the Front Office Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, cash handling, internal customer service and other general office duties.
COMO Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you. Our success flows from the thousands of people around the world who form part of the COMO Hotel team. It’s their ideas, inspiration and effort that make us who we are. It’s their individuality that we love. At COMO Hotel, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. So if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at COMO Hotel. COMO Hotel International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. COMO Hotel International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.