Administrative Manager Dubai
Administrative manager wanted for large warehouse and distribution company this is a great time to join us as we are expanding, please send in your application to be considered, salary is negotiable
Document Controller Dubai
Document Controller for Construction site office
Post : Document Controller (Male)
Exp : 3 to 7 years Gulf experience in Construction Field
Note : joining from next day after selection or (2 to 3 days max).
Walk in interview if you are experienced in Construction field only
No Phone Calls please,
or Kindly send your CV by Subject your position and GULF EXPERIENCE.
Office Administrator Dubai
Office Coordinator Urgently required for MNC in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Current position is for our UAE Facility & will be an immediate requirement.
Candidate should know work related to Office Admin/Sales Co-ordination/Basic Accounts
• Front Office Management, Secretarial & Administrative Support.
• Customer Sales Support.
• Quotation Preparation in Sales Force
• Coordinate with Overseas Branches for order fulfilment.
• Provide Professional & Efficient Secretarial and Administrative Support.
• Maintain Files Systematically.
• JAFZA Portal services for Visa’s and legal requirements
• Incoming and Outgoing shipments to be liaised with Freight Forwarder
• Accounts entry in spreadsheet and report to Finance Controller
Administrative Assistant Dubai
AUSILINK IMMIGRATION Pty Ltd an immigration consultancy-Urgently needs Administrative Assistant with Skills/Qualifications: Reporting, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Verbal Communication. Interested Applicants may send their CV/Resume
administrative assistant Dubai
Iris LLC is a Dubai based trading company, specialized in commodities trading . Our office is in business bay.
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
· Job Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
· Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
· Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
· Listed By: Employer
· Company Size: 1-10 Employees
· Career Level: Mid-level
-UAE LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST
-EXPERIENCE IN COMMODITIES TRADING IS A MUST
Good Organizational Skills is required.
Candidate should be able to carry out import and export documentation.
Position includes the processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. Candidate must be well spoken, self-motivated and have a high level of integrity. Driving license is required.
Ability to Join Immediately
Preferred nationality: Indian
gender : male or women
candidate should have experience in commodities trading (such as sugar/steel)
candidate should have knowledge of African market( specially Madagascar/Guinea)
candidate should have ability to deal with gasynet (Madagascar) and bureau veritas
The assistant will have a broad scope of responsibilities and will be key to the effective start up of the Trading Company.
-Handling complete documentation of export and imports shipments
-Handling export and import shipments -Obtain freight quotes for shipments and negotiate freight rates with principals and associate agents
-Coordinating with insurance firm, to get claims for the missing shipments
-Supervise, coordinate & monitor the import and export operations
-Manage accounts receivable and accounts payables -processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. -Prepare and send quotations to customers -supporting in pricing and contracts; -managing terms and credit issued to customers; -Review and check carefully the customer’s purchase order for processing
-Assist in preparing sales reports, forecasts and presentations.
-manage all local banking requirements and handle all local administrative requirements.
-Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Manager -Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the office to ensure a smooth flow of operation
-Calculate and present main financial ratio to evaluate the overall financial condition of the firm
-Maintain awareness of and respond quickly and effectively to opportunities, problems or adverse trends.
- Preparation of regular and specialized reporting related to business performance
-Build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
-Effectively identify and develop new lines, routes & services -Update and chase delegated tasks till completion
starting salary : 4000 AED
Admin manager Dubai
A manufacturing company based in Jebel Ali Dubai is currently looking for an Administration Manager;
Age not more than 45 years old
Must have 5 years experience as an Administration & HR Manager
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Salary : Aed 75000 plus yearly ticket allowance, Health Insurance , Workmen Compensation
Can join us immediately
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for looking for a male individual to perform various administrative and clerical tasks and who could take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. He must be professional, organized and work quickly. He needs to be detailed, giving attention to each task. He must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
He is also responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting and helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and visitor. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Job type: Full time
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Salary: To be discuss
• Preferred Filipino Nationality - ONLY MALE;
• Ages from 25 to 35 years old
• Highschool diploma or associate’s degree
• Proven work experience as Office worker/clerk in UAE
• Knowledge in preparing various tea & coffee (specially Arabic drinks/coffee/tea)
• Warm personality with good communication skills
Primary duties responsibilities:
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly. Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Clean the office especially the Chairman’s office and other designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc) The goal is to keep the office in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Prepare coffee/ tea or get water for the Chairman, staff and visitors
Computer operator Dubai
Computer Operator (Philippine Male only) with minimum 2 years experience, good typing speed required for a Construction Material Testing Company, Interested candidates may apply