Account Executive Dubai
Minimum 3 years of solid IT sales experience.
Must possess excellent sales references.
Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
Experience telemarketing or cold calling is required.
Very computer literate and Internet savvy with a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages.
Self-motivated, problem solving, and a self starter who works with little direction.
Finance Officer Dubai
Finance Officer Dubai
This is an opportunity for a career driven individual to report to and support the Financial Controller (FC) of the business. The company is in a start-up phase and there is an expectation that the successful candidate will assist the FC in establishing and administering effective financial controls and processes. Capable of working under pressure, you will provide finance support, primarily in the areas of: accounts payable and receivable, banking, reconciliations, general ledger and business reporting. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be confident, self motivated, results focused and driven to excel. An interest in the environmental sector would be advantageous. You need to have a minimum of 12 months experience in an accounts / accounting role and/or be undertaking tertiary accounting studies. It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office applications.
Assistant accountant Dubai
Job description: Vacant alert ,
The vegas hote is desperately seeking for assistant accountant and front office supervisor, Restaurant manager, drivers and security.
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic, solution orientated person who is extremely organized at all times.
- Organize and handle accounting books for the office
- Act as administrative assistant for entire office
- Answer and direct calls on a multi-line system
- Handle all scheduling both business and personal for owner
- Coordinate all travel both domestic and international
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries and shipments
- Act as liaison to all vendors and clients
- Manage office supplies and manage stock.
- Handle all correspondence for the owner both business and personal
- Maintain owner's contact database
- Greet customers in a showroom setting
- Assist owner with personal matters (party planning, gifts, purchases, etc.)
- Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
- Microsoft office, excel, and Internet research experience a must
- Experience in international travel and booking a must
- Highly organized, detail orientated and ability to multi-task a must
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment/ability to quickly adapt to new or incoming changes
- Strong English communication skills a must
- University degree required.
Pay: 3000- 4000 AED, depending on skills.
Always open to negotiations if it is the right fit.
Payroll officer Dubai
Hotel in dubai is hiring a payroll officer for its operations here, you will look after the payroll for 300 plus staff and assist the payroll manager in their process, if you have a background in payroll or accounting, then send the resume. the salary is negotiable
Audit manager Dubai
Audit Manager Dubai
You will work in close association with a diverse range of clients in such industries as finance and investment, telecommunications, manufacturing, shipping, government and sports (to name just a few). You will forge strong relationships to help clients achieve their business objectives and solve challenges. Your involvement will include management of statutory audits, financial statement preparation and review as well as exposure to ‘specials’ such as due diligence reporting and M&A related activities.
With 5+ years Audit experience and qualifications, you will have a demonstrable track record coaching and mentoring staff. If you are ambitious and motivated to get to the top, this is a rare opportunity to fast track to Partnership.
Trade on behalf of the firm based on the given instruction from the line manager and ensure achieving a monthly target of 30% profit out of the assigned capital.
• Ability to handle cash amounts of million AED.
• Adopt a clear strategy for trading
• Strong ability to make trade decision based on both fundamental and technical analysis.
• Adopt a methodology focuses on risk-management with capital preservation and allocation strategies.
• Ability to size trade positions properly based on market volatility and maintains a well-managed trading portfolio.
• Monitoring and checking instruments prices on major international financial exchanges.
• Analyzing research data and financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis
• Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, stocks, gold, silver, oil and gas.
• Sharing information with clients and colleagues and analyzing market trends and movements.
• Preparing financial reports on a daily basis, salary negotiable
Finance manager Dubai
Job description: FINANCE MANAGER job description: Job duties and responsibilities
FM job description Will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the company’s financial planning
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
• Determine finance KPIs
• Track and ensure cash flow are appropriate and sustainable
• Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
• Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
• Prepare current and forecasting reports
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts
• Advise on methods to increase revenue and bring down costs
• Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters
• Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, always staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO
• Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient
• Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
• Oversee all fiscal reporting within the company and create monthly budget reports
• Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team
• Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor There are safe
• Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
• Hands-on experience with risk management
• Hands-on experience with financial management software
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• accredited and certified from relevant body on his field of experience which proofs his Strong financial and accounting background
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and deployed in Ethiopia as well as willing to travel Both internally and internationally
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.