Accountant for Global Logistics DWC LLC
Global Logistics UAE, Dubai branch is looking to hire a lady accountant.
1. Should be Female
2. Husband Visa
3. Level: Junior or Middle Level
Applicant must be very good in Tally of Excel and Microsoft.
Send your CV on:
Job description: General Accountant
Foodstuff Trading Co located in Dubai is looking for:
- a Filipino General Accountant.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of VAT
- Starting salary AED3,500.00
- visa/insurance provided by Co.
We are currently looking for an Accountant with Construction Experience. Preferably in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Interested applicants may send their CVs with Expected salary
Finance manager Dubai
Job description: FINANCE MANAGER job description: Job duties and responsibilities
FM job description Will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the company’s financial planning
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
• Determine finance KPIs
• Track and ensure cash flow are appropriate and sustainable
• Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
• Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
• Prepare current and forecasting reports
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts
• Advise on methods to increase revenue and bring down costs
• Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters
• Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, always staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO
• Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient
• Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
• Oversee all fiscal reporting within the company and create monthly budget reports
• Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team
• Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor There are safe
• Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
• Hands-on experience with risk management
• Hands-on experience with financial management software
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• accredited and certified from relevant body on his field of experience which proofs his Strong financial and accounting background
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and deployed in Ethiopia as well as willing to travel Both internally and internationally
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Accounting supervisor Dubai
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting department’s daily operations.
You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
Senior Accounting Officer Dubai
You will play a key role within the finance team assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties in addition to ad hoc accounting responsibilities. You will report to and will work closely alongside the financial controller.
This is an ideal opportunity to not only fine tune but also to up-skill your career. You will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks and the role itself will evolve overtime giving you an opportunity to up-skill and showcase your technical credentials.
- End to end accounts payable duties
- Reconciliations and processing
- Assistance with accounts receivable
- Adhoc accounting duties
- Effectively liaise and build strong relations with other business units
- Highly experienced with a proven track record in a manufacturing/job-costing environment
- Pro-active with an ability to get things done with minimal supervision
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Suite
Accounts manager Dubai
We are looking for experienced finance professional (Male) to handle and manage entire Accounts for the Project.
Role: - Executive Accounts
Education qualification: - Commerce graduate (B.Com, BBM, BBA, M.Com, MBA)Should have a Bachelor's/Masters degree in finance or accounting
Experience:- 2- 4 years
Knowledge of general accounting
Sale Invoice, Purchase Invoice and Expense Bills
Preparation of Vouchers and Bank Reconciliations and Vendor Reconciliation
Raising the invoice
Maintain Petty Cash records
Maintenance of TDS & Goods & Services Tax (GST).
We are a wholesale/retail auto spare parts company, located in Deira looking for an accountant to work in a retail store.
- experience in accounting not less than 2 years;
- knowledge of Russian as well as English;
- Word, Excel,1C prrogramme user