Assistant Finance Manager Dubai
Assistant finance manager reporting for a dubai client
We have requirement for the position of Assistant finance manager Reporting:
The selected candidate will be joining the Financial Reporting Section .
Accounts officer Dubai
Book-keeping, Finalization of Accounts & Financial reporting
Good coordination and presentation skills.
High order of communication and influencing skills.
Good writing/communication skills
An assertive personality, sensitive to multi-cultural, multi-national environments.
High level of spoken and written English.
Experience with ERP and Xero
This is a part-time position with owned visa. Must have experience with ERP and XERO.
Looking For Accountant with accounting software knowledge will be added advantage.
Managing day to day financial operations
Supervising invoicing, Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables
Monthly Closing of books, Assist General Manager in preparing financial statements
Payroll Preparation, Disbursement of Staff expenses. Asian nationality, Indian, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri lanka and Philippine
salary 4500 to 5200 plus accommodation and transportation.
Beta Inspection Services
Reputed firm in Dubai required a Accountant cum Administrative Officer. A female candidate who is capable of doing all secretarial job including administration, assisting the accounts, preparing the contracts, bank formalities, Letter of Credits, quotations, keeping the records of the personnel files etc.
Qualifications: Graduate with a minimum 3 experience in the above position and able to handle in computers with word, excel and power point. Looking for an ideal candidate with clean record
Audit manager Dubai
Audit Manager Dubai
You will work in close association with a diverse range of clients in such industries as finance and investment, telecommunications, manufacturing, shipping, government and sports (to name just a few). You will forge strong relationships to help clients achieve their business objectives and solve challenges. Your involvement will include management of statutory audits, financial statement preparation and review as well as exposure to ‘specials’ such as due diligence reporting and M&A related activities.
With 5+ years Audit experience and qualifications, you will have a demonstrable track record coaching and mentoring staff. If you are ambitious and motivated to get to the top, this is a rare opportunity to fast track to Partnership.
Account manager Dubai
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
•Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
•Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
•Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
•Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
•Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
•Formation of Companies in the UAE Free Zones
•Meeting with the Free Zone authorities to incorporate companies and finalize
•Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of a client file and client
•Administration in relation to client servicing and internal organisation
•Incorporation of companies,
•Company Formation and Client Servicing through means of in-depth knowledge of
a client file and client communication
•Deal and follow up on standard matters proactively and with initiative
•Anticipation on potential queries and issues
•Duly guarding of deadlines
A well established Hotel Apartments Dubai Based Company, recruiting accountant with local and industry related experience. Vast and comprehensive Accounting skills are mandatory additional knowledge in Procurement and stock control is a plus.
Salary range is AED 12,500-14,000
A medium sized new age Finance and Technology company requires an experienced in-house qualifies Accountant based in Dubai. Your core responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and monthly management accounts for all subsidiary companies and the Abra holding company to be presented to the Board monthly.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Assists in completion of all finance related queries and requirements from banks, Financial institutions and Government bodies
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Finance and Technology sectors.
Other skills necessary:
• ACA/ACCA international standards and reporting knowledge a must
• Proficient with all Windows applications including Excel and all office management systems
• Sage Line 50/100, Sage Payroll or similar systems
• Good communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and articulate and driven