Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Tax associate Dubai
Support the team in preparing an accurate VAT Return.
To ensure accurate VAT treatment of the underlying transactions.
Checking and revalidation of input and output VAT data received from clients before filing the periodic VAT Return for the VAT Authority.
Prompt and comprehensive compilation of information and preparation of submissions.
Ensure timely compliance for all the returns handled.
Good Understanding of the Law, Executive Regulations and recent update by the FTA.
Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Hard working with a strong drive to excel professionally.
Independently managing the work load and prioritizing the work under pressure.
Must have a systematic and organized approach while being able to multi task.
Strong written/ verbal skills.
at least 2 years UAE Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Assistant Accountant needed for following
- manage company account
- having knowledge of ms office
- can handle documents handling work
- can handle account software
Finance Planner Dubai
Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis.Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties