ladies only ( Salary 6500 AED )
We are looking to immediately hiring a full time female accountant.
Good ENGLISH communication skills, verbal and writing
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Comuper skills, emails, word,excel a must!
Visa will be provided by the company
Leave salary and other benefits as per labour law
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Conduct Business Analysis and System Integration to deliver complete solution as per client's requirement.
- Pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resource requirements.
- Manage all aspects of post-sale implementation of a project.
- Design and review Functional Design Documents (FDD).
- Effectively explain requirements to Technical resources for development.
- Performing activities for the timely completion of projects within budget, with in scope with client satisfaction.
- Provide guidance, motivation, and mentorship to the team members.
Accontant Required in Abu Dhabi
with 2-3 years experience in Insurance company
Have experience in budget,cash flow,financial statements
Account Assistant Dubai
FEMALES ONLY SALARY 4000 AED/ pm
Preparing statutory accounts.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Managing petty cash transactions.
Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Maintain, manage and record day-to-day transactions.
Prepare, maintain and manage general ledger accounting.
Inspect, verify and reconcile accounts receivable records and its balances.
Assist in preparation of annual accounts and annual budget.
Perform reconciliation of banking transactions.
Prepare various financial statements and records periodically.
Perform and provide analysis support for key departments in managing budgets.
Prepare and verify daily reports
Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
Post: General Accountant
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Additional Skills: Quick Books
Salary : 7000 to 8000 UAE Dirhams per month
Finance manager Dubai
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.