Collections Agent Dubai
Receiving payments and issues official receipts for loan repayments
Ø Checking cash collections
Ø Depositing cash to bank
Ø Preparing Daily Remittance Monitoring Report
Ø Disbursing cheque of savings withdrawal to clients
Ø Filing loan documents
Ø Encoding data in the computer
Senior accountant Dubai
We are an Optical group with 10 showrooms across U.A.E. with a focus on superior quality and service for all eye care needs.
For our headquarters, we require a Senior Accountant & Office Administrator with good experience and either a completed or pursuing a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
Compile and analyse financial information
Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports and presentations
Prepare and record accounting and financial transactions
DHA approvals, RTA licensing, Insurance Approvals
Barcoding of Stock and sending across all branches
Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries
Assist in monthly financial statement closings
Perform account reconciliations
Conduct audit work (review transactions and source documents, analysing internal controls)
Assist with and support special projects and office work as needed
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000 /month only
Accounts Officer Dubai
- Managing cash inflows and outflows
- Cheque management
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Payment collection management
- Accounting of receivables
- Credit Control
- Sales & Receivables Reporting
- Maintaining and sending various reports
- Language Fluency - Hindi & English
- 'To Do' Approach is Must
- Self-Motivator and a Team Player
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in finance stream
- One year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written
- Experience in VAT or GST and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: would be decided based on the candidate profile and experience.
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
Capital Marketing FZ LLC
Junior Accountant Dubai
Ensuring & recording of data in the financial accounting system.
• Responsible for reports, entering & updating Management Personal Accounts in Tally, website & DBP in Excel.
• Assisting the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• To ensure & update the daily petty cash disbursements & posting.
• In-charge of daily banking transactions & bank reconciliation of Company’s accounts and Management Personal Account.
• Responsible for Purchase/Sales Invoicing & Receipt postings. Passing of monthly closing journals.
• Maintenance of Sales & Procurement Register.
• Prepares the Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet – Accounts Finalization. Preparation of Profit & Lost Account and Balance Sheet on or before 4th of every month.
• Coordinating with the Auditors in completing the financial audit report.
• Preparation & posting of the salary for all employees. Provision entries for Procurement, Sales & others.
• Responsible for Ageing analysis of the bills receivables & payables
• Liaise for all the payments pertaining to UAE & India i.e. credit card payments
ACCOUNTANT with 2-5 years experience in TALLY software in Gold and jewelry industry in UAE. Salary about 6500/pm . Location - Deira Goldsouk
Assistant Finance Manager Dubai
Assistant finance manager reporting for a dubai client
We have requirement for the position of Assistant finance manager Reporting:
The selected candidate will be joining the Financial Reporting Section .