Financial Manager , Accountancy degree holder for MADO Restaurant and Cafe LLC . We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience on the said field,AUDITING experience is an advantage, atleast 12 years or more experience with F&B . Salary is AED 15,000-20,000 package.Please send your cv
Management Accountant Dubai
This role will see you operating planning and budget processes for the head office. You will perform analysis of business cases for capital proposals and ongoing cost implications. You will be assisting managers across the business with the analysis of performance against plans and identifying future saving opportunities.
To be successful you will need demonstrated experience preparing operating and capital budgets, strong analytical skills, strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders. For this role you will need to be tertiary and CA/ACCA qualified, salary 78 K USD
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
Finance Professionals Dubai
We have vacancy for Accounting and Finance professionals
The Candidate must be smart, self-starter, and confident and should have good knowledge of all the latest Accounting Packages. Required qualification is CA/ ICWA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance.
UAE resident candidate should have 2 years’ experience in UAE
Candidates without UAE experience can apply if they have more than 3 year experience
Starting Salary package AED: 8,000
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Assists accounts department in AR and AP functions
-Prepare & issue client invoices
-Liase with customers for billing issues
-PostinG and updating invoices ( QUICKBOOKS)
-With Admin experience in relation to logistics services
-Any other ad-hoc duties as required by superior
-Must be flexible, can work with minimum supervision, and willing to work on shifting as advised ( Monday-Friday)
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
Cost Accountant Dubai
• Well versed with production cost accounting.
• Audit staff expense and distributors and dealers incentive and prepare monthly payment accurately.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports of monthly accounts and yearly financial reports within deadline.
• Register Withholding Tax, VAT and Business Tax Report to local authorities on time.
• Maintain book-keeping and cash flow management.
• Assist in other Finance projects, accounting and procurement tasks in UAE operations.
• Prepare annual corporate income tax return and tax reconciliation statements based on financial statements.
• Handling Company’s payroll, prepare budget, etc.
• Maintain relationship with banks.
• Handling foreign exchange related issues.
• Maintaining of store and keeping inventory records for accounting record and due diligence purposes.
Profile of Incumbent:
• Primary Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Chartered Accountant Qualification from a reputable university.
• Late 30s to 40.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel
• Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment, handle production cost analysis and cash flow management
Accounting Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an account assistant for general trading in Dubai. Candidates should have experience on accounting software like Peachtree and other accounting works. If interested kindly send your cv
Dubai Offshore Bank
Finance Officer Dubai
The bank is looking for a Finance officer to help the dept with all finance and accounting issues, you will perform all finance related issues and report to the finance manager, the salar is negotiable