Capital Trading Ltd
Finance Manager Dubai
we have an opening for a finance manager to work with our solid team, this is a great position with room to move ahead, you will work with the finance team to concerning profit and loss and ensure our books are up to date and current, you will need 4 years experience and a degree in finance or related
Al Araka Decor LLC
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and should be CPA
· Strong understanding of accounting and finance
· 3-5 years accounting/finance experience;
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work
· Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
· Proficiency with ERP Accounting software
Accounts assistant Dubai
Hiring Accounts Assistant for one of our Client - International Insurance Brokers based in Abudhabi.
Candidates with UAE experience in Accounts dept from Insurance industry is preferred.
-accounts finalization, balance sheet preparation and collections background (in accounts)
- Major reconciliations
Indian male candidates preferred.
Salary - 6000 - 7000AED
Abu-Dhabi Aircraft Technologies
Senior Accountant Dubai
ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE :
3 Year Experience currently working as Senior Accountant : ADAT (Abu-Dhabi Aircraft Technologies)
2 Year Experience as Accountant: Unicorn Power Solutions Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
ORGANISATIONAL RESPONSIBILIES :
Personal leadership and delivery of Monthly MIS reporting
Ensure timely generation of monthly (un-audited) and the annual (audited) accounts and schedules , Customer resolution on budget and related queries
Product costing and Gross Margin analysis , Sales and production reports reconciliations
Provision of periodical variance reports to management related to budget performance
Implementation and maintenance of approved policies and procedures.
Liaison with internal and external audit teams and contribution to the closure of their findings, Risk management control, mitigation and documentation skills.
Managing of the Foreign and Local vendors.
Pre-payment adjustments with the Accrual open orders.
Establishing better relation and interaction with the foreign Vendors.
Periodical create accounting, transfer to GL, posting to GL
Month end Accounts Payable closing
Periodical opening of the Accounts Payable books.
Periodical monitoring and adjustment of the Accounts Payable division.
Managing the credit control period to the vendors
Periodical adjustment and managing of the open Purchase orders with aging report.
Managing of the cash flow management.
Periodical submission of the reports such as Vendor outstanding report, Vendor prepayment report, Un-accounted payments and total accrual report on monthly basis for the top level management for forecast on budget.
Resolving of the issues in Invoices coordinating with different departments to vendors and vice versa.
Monthly Vendor / Supplier Reconciliation.
Posting of the correct charge accounts and Monitoring control on the allocated budget cost for the cost centers.
Managing of freight and handling accounts.
Processing payments such as staff Check payments and wire transfer.
Billing of Invoices to the customers and Managing of the Credit control limit to the customers and vendors
Attaching supporting documentation of the invoices from the authorized personnel Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
Finalisation of all Balance sheet and Reconciliation of cost centre Accounts.
Capitalization of Fixed Assets
Seeking a long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, Knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today’s changing working environment.
Time management and organizational skills that help to complete the given task promptly and correctly
Detailed knowledge about accounting principles, accounting standards and book keeping.
Strong Analytical skills and to explore more knowledge on the other department duties.
Strong Mathematical and statistical knowledge to ensure error-free calculations
Hardworking, Self-confidence, Motivated, Goal getter, Aggressive, Supportive
Are you a bookkeeper with 1 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, The successful applicant will have experience with payroll and creditors list. Duties will include reconciliations uisng our software systems, you will also have a related certificate or diploma
Senior Booker/General Manager Bareface
As General Manager of Bareface you will be fully responsible for developing the brand, building the client list, managing the team and ensuring budgets are met. Bareface is owned by Linktia Ltd and you would report to Board.
What responsibilities will you get taking on this role?
· Manage the day to day workings, review performance and implement improvements for the team.
· Support where necessary particularly on larger projects where senior management is required.
· Centralise all booking enquiries and delegate tasks and accountabilities to the booking team.
· Manage quality and quantity of team productivity and review bookers work load.
· Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures and establish effective operational and communication systems for the booking team, via weekly meetings and day to day management.
· Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
Job description: Job Description For Accountant Post:
1. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3.Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
10. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
11. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
12. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
13. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
14. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
15. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
16. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
17. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
18. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A LLC Company with offices in Dubai & Sharjah is looking for a qualified accountant for their Sharjah office. Atleast 1 year experience in finalization of accounts. English communication essential. Send CV