EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED AED 3,000 - 4,000 p.m. Accountant & finance controller , well versed to Peachtree accounting required for the office of Restaurant. Location: Dubai
Junior Accountant Dubai
Required JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting. Sound knowledge of all accounting treatments and book keeping under IFRS. Compensation: Dhs 4000-6000 per month. Sent CV
The Feeling Of Success
CFO required for mobile application start up. Must have experience in managing the financial interests of start ups, mobile applications and technology companies. The CFO will be responsible for management and planning of all financial operations of the company.
Accounts Assistant Dubai
Assists accounts department in AR and AP functions
-Prepare & issue client invoices
-Liase with customers for billing issues
-PostinG and updating invoices ( QUICKBOOKS)
-With Admin experience in relation to logistics services
-Any other ad-hoc duties as required by superior
-Must be flexible, can work with minimum supervision, and willing to work on shifting as advised ( Monday-Friday)
-Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for large construction company in the middle east, we are looking for a candidiate with strong finance backgroud, you must have around 5 years plus experience and a related degree, you will work with the account and finance managenet team, we offer a great salary package with relocation
Job description: Ordino SBS is looking for an ethusiastic Self-Learner with the following criterias
Experienced Accountant available for Full-Time Assignments
Candidate should be available to join immediately
Prior Experience in handling Books of Accounts till Finalization, Knowledge of VAT registration & VAT returns Filing.
Experience: 1 year & above
Driving License preferred not mandatory
Location - Dubai (Candidates from In and around JBR/JLT/Jebel Ali are welcome to apply)
Intial Term: 3 6 months - 48 (can be extended based on the requirement)
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.