AP Clerk Dubai
Maintain the Accounts Payables, correctly accounting for invoices and all payments, timely preparation of Payables reports, follow-up and timely payments made and reconciling all Accounts Payables records
Management of Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement
- Processing of Accounts Payable.
- Processing of Expenses and Reimbursements.
- Processing of the URO expenditure management.
- Prepare the AP related MIS reports and analysis
- Adherence to Standard operating policies and procedures
- Assist in period end closing and reporting related to AP.
- Maintaining documents/ records pertaining to Accounts Payable.
Finance Manager Dubai
Job description: Our company is looking for a Finance Manager. The offer is from Aed 8000 depending on your experience.
We are currently conducting interview daily from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at our office Dubai Deira
Kindly send your CV with you.
Accounting officer Dubai
Preparation of Profit Loss Account and Balance sheet
Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
Accounts Payable Processes & Management
Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
Inventory control and reconciliation of stock statements
Purchase Management - Fixed Assets / Expenses
Debtors and Creditors follow up
Journal Entries & General Ledger
Provide month end accrual / Prepayment / Provision/ Depreciation amortization
Overall reconciliation and monthly payroll reports, preparing end of service benefits for employees
Bank reconciliation statements.
Software knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tally...
Shairco Interior Projects
Finance Manager Dubai
Financial Dept. Manager. His/her role is to control and organize the company’s entire Financial Department, including HR and PRO duties and responsibilities
Accounts assistant Dubai
Job description: Accounts Assistant.
Details are as follows:
· Responsible for taxation and VAT filing
· Handle day to day accounting tasks and reports
· Excellent MS Office and communication skills
· Self-disciplined, fast learner
..College graduate of Accounting
· At least 2 years work experience
· Knowledgeable in computation of taxes and VAT filing
Salary & Benefits
· Dhs 3800 to 4400 per month
· Medical insurance
· Annual return ticket to home country
Audit manager Dubai
Job description: We are a growing company based in Dubai and were looking for Audit Manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Audit Option)
– Candidates should be ACA, ACCA, or CPA qualified.
– An experience in a Big 4 is good to have.
– With at least 4-5 years of experience in the same field.
– Fluent in English.
– Demonstrate good knowledge of planning and organization skills.
– Computer Literacy
Kindly send your updated CV