F & B Manager
We are looking to hire a F&B Manager to join Al Habtoor Group Hotels Division. We require candidates who has more than 5 years of F&B Management experience in a established Night Club and will be able to join our Hospitality team immediately.
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: Must have/ meet the following:
Germany speaking a must
- Educational degree in Tourism is ideal
- 2-5 years of experience in MICE or Events Management in the similar industry
- Actual experience in sales is highly preferred
- Excellent English communications skills. Knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
- Can work under pressure
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to think critically and share ideas and knowledge
- Systems/ policy driven and is able to maintain business disciplines
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications
Guest Services Executive (Hostess) - Dubai, UAE
Hostesses required for Japanese restaurant in Dubai. 2 year contract!
- 1-2years previous experience in a similar role
- excellent communication in English
- additional language such as Arabic, German or Russian is an advantage
- excellent personal presentation
- diploma in hospitality or F&B desired
- outgoing team player
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
Front Office Agent Dubai
• Greeting and welcoming the guest upon arrival and allow them to leave with a smile.
• Escorting the guest to their room, conducting in room facilities & hotel familiarization
• Full knowledge of VIP requirements, amenities, and ensure proper recognition.
• Coordinate guest’s special request and events such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and special occasions.
• Acts as an ambassador of the destination and be able to successful display local knowledge and give recommendations.
• Participate in hotel visit and site inspections when required.
• Process accounts from check in to check out, ensuring postings of all incidental charges using computerized front office systems.
We are looking for young Hostesses with lots of passion and drive. We are looking for good, fun, outgoing candidates with a will to learn and grow. Summary of Position Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes. Must be fluent in English. We are looking for the whole world females.
Monthly salary: 2000 USD
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
Commi Chef Dubai
Urgently looking for Commi 1 profiles.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidate should hold an experience from kitchen section / Butchery.
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
4-5 years of experience minimum in the same filed.
Candidate should be good in preparing Arabic dishes.
Job Type / Category
Department: Food & Beverage production
Note:Please apply only "Indians" and "sri Lankans"
Job Type: Full time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experience Req: 4 to 5years
Skills: Commi 1,Butchery, Arabic Dishes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
Al Manzil Hotel
Operations Manager Dubai
Large hotel in Dubai has a opening for a operations manager, you will have a related degree and at least 8 years experience, you will have great management experience and have worked in the position before, you will be responsible for the daya to day runnings of the hotel, we offer 120 K USD for this position