The Palm Bar & Grill
Bar Staff Dubai
Working in such a busy location our client’s venue can go from quiet to flat out within 2 minutes, because of this we are in need of staff that are able to stay focused and friendly when working under pressure and ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Working in this establishment your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting every customer
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- General cleaning
- Checking that all customers are attended to and happy with their orders
Open from 10am-10pm 7 days there are fulltime and part time positions available with varying hours to fit in with most people. Experience is highly regarded, but not essential. A friendly and bubbly attitude is most important with attention to detail an ability to pick up new skills quickly most ideal. If you are well presented, hard working and reliable
Cabin Crew Dubai
Large international airline with full international routes looking for cabin crew and ground staff for its Dubai location, we are extending out counter and need staff, please send the resume
Restaurant Manager Dubai
300 seat Italian restaurant is looking for a restaurant manager to run its Dubai branch, this is a new outlet opening soon in Dubai, please apply if you feel you fit this job, salary is negotiable
Front Desk Agnets Dubai
700 room hotel in Dubai is hiring front deak agents and reservations agents with 4 years experience in hotel or restaurant, salary range 34 - 43 K USD
Female Housekeeping Attendant Dubai
- Good Level of English
- Hotel experience preferred
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Over all responsible for Restaurant Operation ● Prepare the Duty Chart. ● Supervises the Mise-en Place and Mise –en- Scene and set the restaurant for service. ● Receives the guests and allocates the tables. ● Coordinate with all the junior staff and make sure that every guest is satisfied with the service offered. ● Organize and also be prepared to take over the duties of any member of the staff as and when required. ● Should be able to take orders from the guest and be an efficient sales person. ● Coordinate with the Kitchen and make sure that the food and beverages are served as per the guest expectations. ● Coordinate with other departments like stores and housekeeping for a proper flow of operation.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD
Assistant Banquet Manager Dubai
Provide leadership, direction, training and support for Banquet employees and leaders.
*Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of our high service standards
*Proactively analyze, develop and revise, as required, our internal processes and systems.
*Maintains a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments.
*Assist in ensuring all financial reporting is maintained and accurate (billing, payroll, etc.)
*Assist in ensuring departmental adherence to, and awareness of Health and Safety standards
*Shares in the responsibility to achieve financial, employee/guest satisfaction goals for the Banquet Department.
*Active interaction with guests on an ongoing basis
*Assumes responsibility for all equipment, inventories, supplies, furniture and fixtures assigned to the Banquet Department and for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance deficiencies of the Banquet facilities.
*Using the LEAD template for Performance Management, assist in evaluating performance standards.
*Responsible for the timely, precise and expert execution for all banquet functions.
*Attends Leadership, pre-convention, departmental communication and other meetings as required.
*Assist in ensuring labour costs, revenues, and beverage controls are in place and adhered to., salary is negotiable