AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
Company Name - AL Madani company
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Greets and welcomes all customers entering the store • Assist customers • Gives advice and guidance on product selection • Develops strong product information knowledge • Executes all steps of successful customer service • Processes cash and card payments • Answers customer’s queries • Assists in pricing activities • Receives, unpacks, scans and stores stock as per company’s rules Mandatory, salary is negotiable
Laundry Manager is a professional who is responsible for the overall management of the laundry operation and supervises the work of the employees working. The effective implementation of laundry manager responsibilities will ensure that all the linen and garments are washed and cleaned properly by ensuring adherence to the general policies and regulations of the laundry. He/she is responsible for ensuring that the laundry generates more profit margins and that the customer complaints are kept to a minimum level, and that if there are any issues they are being solved promptly.
WORK DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 years UAE experience required with good English communication skills
• UAE driving license is a must
• Strong knowledge of Laundry operations
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• Strong in client connection and client services
• Strong responsibility, self-motivated and able to work under pressur
Restaurant Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
PASTRY COMMI Dubai
Main role will be as below -
Ensure dishes are prepared to recipes and consistency is maintained in the dish out of all orders.
Ensure each dish that goes out of the department kitchen is of highest standard and quality.
Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
Work according to the instructions of Superiors
Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
Control food stock and food cost in his section
Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation
Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Apply now , looking for the following candidates for Dubai
Applicants to have at least 2-4 years relevant experience.
Positions available immediately.
KITCHEN STEWARD SUPERVISOR Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic steward supervisor to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Previous experience as steward supervisor preferred - Good knowledge of the equipment and hygienic rules - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and multitask - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability lead a team and work as part of it - Ability to work under pressure - Good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements