Restaurant Staff Dubai
Fine Dining Restaurant Staff for UAE Dubai.
Looking for experienced staffs that have a passion for the Dubai Hospitality Industry,
I am recruiting for an amazing chain of companies in Dubai that are looking for individuals who love what they do.
Group of Companies.
•Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
•Chefs - chef de partie / demi chef de partie / Commis 1, 2 and 3
•Executive sous chef
•Pastry Chefs , Sou Chef and Commis
•Waiter / Waitress
•Cashier cum Seller - Female
Floor Manager Dubai
A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (2) Female Floor Manager. Preferably European Nationality. Having at least 2-3 years solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
Head Waiter Dubai
The Mandarin oriental seeks to employ a Head waiter/waitress, the job responsibility of a waiter/ess is to deliver friendly customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers.looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. serving food and drinks. interested candidates are to submit cv
Restaurant Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
CAFE MANAGER Dubai
Urgent Requirement for Cafe Manager
- Ensures that employees on each shift are completing proper opening and closing tasks.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift briefings to communicate certain information to the staff, such as menu and price changes, customer service.
- Communicate with the guests and employees in a positive and clear manner
- Listen, understand requests, and respond to certain requests and complaints.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, cleanliness and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Assists in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments when needed
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures when needed
- Ensure that all standards and proper cash handling procedures are met.
- Well trained of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and customer relation.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Applicants who can join immediately
- Applicants who are readily available in Dubai will be given preferences
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.
Hospitality Positions Dubai
SOCIAL MEDIA with Food photography skills ( 3 years experience) . Franchise Agent (5 years experience) . Sales Person for Coffee (2 years experience) . Brand Manager for Ice Cream (7 years experience) . Head Executive Chef ( 9 years experience) . Junior Chef, CDP ( 7 years experience) . Bakery Chef ( 5 years experience) . Operation Manager (NO EGYPTIAN & PAKISTANI) • Not more than 28 years old (strictly) • Must have F&B experience is strictly required • MUST BE PRESENTABLE (---NEAT AND TIDY---) • CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL • CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Launge Manager Dubai
We are in urgent need LEBANESE CAFE AND LOUNGE MANAGER for a company located in Ajman, UAE. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience If you are interested, please send us your CV