AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
Travel Consultant wanted for a Boutique Luxury Travel & Concierge Agency.
Experience is for OUTSIDE THE UAE - so experience in Europe, Asia, South America and USA is preferable
- 10 years in the industry is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
- Manage Client bookings
- Prepare trip proposal
- Prepare Itinerary
- liaise with the client while they are on the holiday
- Manage bookings of Hotels, FLights, tour operators
We are a high end travel agency so we are on call for our clients.
Housekeeping Professionals Dubai
inviting Housekeeping Professional to join our team based in Sharjah.
Experience within the same role is essential and would be a definite advantage.
Interested candidate, please send your CV.
Requirements: Male Public Area Attendant Female Public Area Attendant
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Housekeeping: 1 year
Job description: We, a well reputed F&B company, are currently on the look out for a smart, dynamic and hardworking "waiter / waitress" for our outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their detailed CV to apply for the position. More details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates during interview.
Kitchen Staff Dubai
Kitchen Staff are urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include making orders, helping the Chef, checking needed raw material and more. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position.
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD
Ground Staff Dubai
Airline in the middle eats is seeking ground staff. if you have experience in hospitality or the airline industry, then please apply, we need cargo agents, ticketing agents, ticketing supervisors, apply now, we offer great salary packages