Al Manzil Hotel
Operations Manager Dubai
Large hotel in Dubai has a opening for a operations manager, you will have a related degree and at least 8 years experience, you will have great management experience and have worked in the position before, you will be responsible for the daya to day runnings of the hotel, we offer 120 K USD for this position
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
Front Office Agent Dubai
• Greeting and welcoming the guest upon arrival and allow them to leave with a smile.
• Escorting the guest to their room, conducting in room facilities & hotel familiarization
• Full knowledge of VIP requirements, amenities, and ensure proper recognition.
• Coordinate guest’s special request and events such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and special occasions.
• Acts as an ambassador of the destination and be able to successful display local knowledge and give recommendations.
• Participate in hotel visit and site inspections when required.
• Process accounts from check in to check out, ensuring postings of all incidental charges using computerized front office systems.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Description : Front Desk Receptionist with minimum 1 year similar experience, needed for a leading medical center in Dubai. Job Requirements: • Minimum 1 year similar experience • Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus • Candidate must be already based in Dubai • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work under pressure • Has a sense of urgency and has the ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment • Experience in medical filing is a plus • Computer literate Job Descriptions: • Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face inquiries. • Politely greeting patients and visitors to the center. • Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner. • Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties. • In charge of the doctors diary. • Updating the computer system with appointments and personal details. • Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image. • Screening inquiries for the doctors and medical staff. • Checking patients in and out and registering new patients • Accurately arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients, and collecting information about them. Working Days/Hours: 6 days per week- 8 hours per day (including night shifts) Salary & Compensation: While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competences of potential candidates, the Front Desk Receptionist position offers a total package salary between 7000 AED & 8000 AED + generous incentives scheme based on performance.
Chef de Partie (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Concorde Hotel Fujairah is currently looking for Chef de Partie for Cold Kitchen
Candidates shold have the following requirements:
- 1-2 years work experience in the same position
- Must have hotel experience
- Willing to work in Fujairah
- Must be in UAE and can start immediately
New Opportunity for A319 Captains
We are pleased to inform that A319 Captains are urgently needed for our Airline client based in UAE.
If you qualify, an attractive package awaits you
So if you have 3000 hours total time, English ICAO 4 minimum, IATA License with IATA Medical Certificate class I and A320 Type Rating. Apply today
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
Front desk Dubai
Front desk receptionist
-greet and welcome guests as soon as theyarrive to the SPA
-answer,screen and forward incoming phone calls
-order SPA supplies and keep inventory of stock
-provide information regarding product services of the SPA
-assist in resolving clients issues and complaints
-must have experience as a receptionist
-verbal and written communication
-planning and organisations abilities
-must have computer skills
New opening Italian cafÃ© looking for a barista for its opening team in mirdif. The candidate should be motivated to learn and provide the best level of service to the customers and should be fluent in English.
- welcoming the guests
- taking orders
- provide customers with freshly made drinks and high quality food products in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Handling cash matching
- maintain cleanliness
- coordinate with owner to ensure smooth operation
- taking care of any other requests from the customer
- follow companies procedures and protocols
- follow food hygiene and standards
- Speaking Arabic & bar, restaurant experience will be extra qualification