Reservations Agents Dubai
We are looking for a reservations executive for a Holiday Homes rental company.
Handle reservations inquiries and ensuring all reservations information in all correspondences and in the reservations system are accurate. Correspondence with the future guests.
Relevant experience in the same field.
Minimum one Year experience.
Good communication skill is highly required (English).
The Global Charity Trust
Events Manager Dubai
conducting face to face meetings at board level, utilising online customer management systems and reporting to your dedicated supervisor within our Head Office in London. The Candidate : We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is a self-motivated, confident and driven individual. The candidate must be highly organised and demonstrate a professional approach to creating and managing partnerships from beginning to end. Ultimately, this individual should be someone who thrives by being part of the Charity, Luxury and Event sectors on a global scale. Please apply
Night Club Manager Dubai
Nighclub Manager is responsible for the promotion, operations of the nightclub. The venue management, staffing, revenue and all F&B facilities.
All staff will be reporting to Manager and the role would suit an individual who has operated a successful nightclub in the UAE that has a mix of event/specialty nights such as: Hip Hop, R&B, Salsa, Western Top 40, House etc. Located in an upmarket section of the Dubai market and focused on a select clientele the Night Club has done a good job in the entertainment sector of Dubai. To be successful you will be able to show extensive experience in hospitality and specifically Night Club management. Need strong background in night club operations, must have strong team management skills and amazing PR skills and you must have extensive knowledge in the latest trends in the nightlife industry.
WAITER / WAITRESS Dubai
-Must be presentable.
-With at least 1 year experience in the same field.
-Must be in Dubai (Willing to relocate in Oman).
-Can join immediately.
-Salary package AED 2500
-Free food & tips
Guest Services Executive (Hostess) - Dubai, UAE
Hostesses required for Japanese restaurant in Dubai. 2 year contract!
- 1-2years previous experience in a similar role
- excellent communication in English
- additional language such as Arabic, German or Russian is an advantage
- excellent personal presentation
- diploma in hospitality or F&B desired
- outgoing team player
Female Front Office Receptionist Dubai
Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Head Chef Dubai
The Head Chef is accountable to drive food quality, run a profitable business, maintain a clean and functioning facility, maintain high staff morale, and total guest satisfaction. The Chef is fully responsible for all kitchen systems, people and standards within the location.
Create and maintain an impeccably clean and highly functioning kitchen, adhering to health and safety standards; map and set out kitchen organization standards
Keep track of warranties and costs associated with kitchen maintenance
Ensure food costs are within budgetary guidelines set out by ownership; food cost analysis, detailed reporting, inventory management
Maintain food quality and consistency; a sharp attention to detail in terms of food plating and presentation; ensure recipe adherence and flawless execution
Liaise with Executive Chef on menu development and food procurement
Manage ongoing procurement process for ordering inventory; establishing preferred suppliers and inspecting deliveries, ensuring quality and product consistency
Recruitment planning and maintain proper staffing levels; employee coaching and development; keep employee records up-to-date
Log incidents relative to employee discipline, injury, accident, service issues within 24 hours
Organizational policies must be clearly posted for all employees to review and communicated properly to all new employees