KITCHEN STEWARD SUPERVISOR Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic steward supervisor to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Previous experience as steward supervisor preferred - Good knowledge of the equipment and hygienic rules - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and multitask - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability lead a team and work as part of it - Ability to work under pressure - Good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements
Hotel Director Dubai
Create strong loyalty to the hotel and brand by consistently exceeding guest expectations through first-class service and exceptional product quality.
Manage short and long-term financial health of the hotel
Analyze and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
Deliver strong financial results by driving the revenue, profitability and market share expected of a top-performing luxury property
Apply strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain favorable long-term, strategic relationships, including:
Build a culture of engagement and excellence where staff members are empowered to respond to guests' needs.
Coach and develop leaders to create a strong talent pipeline.
Create lasting relationships with high profile guests, being attuned to global factors and customs when necessary. To be an insider for the city and area.
Initiate and maintain strong relationships with strategic hotel customers.
The General Manager will possess an excellent sense of luxury service quality and an understanding of the expectations of the trendsetting and trend-seeking guests. The candidate has experience with and understands the value of strong brands and how to play a role in promoting their growth.
The candidate will be an exceptional communicator and relationship-builder, who can inspire and engage staff. The ideal candidate continuously seeks to understand different viewpoints, and actively modifies his/her own behavior to adapt to changing environments. His or her strategic focus on driving the guest experience is achieved through clear objectives and holding staff accountable. Additionally, the candidate's significant business and financial acumen will maximize business profitability.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred course of study in Business Administration, Hotel Administration, or related). In lieu of degree, significant additional experience will be expected.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of hotel operations leadership experience in roles requiring strategic decision making and financial / business acumen.
Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
Evidence of cross-cultural awareness / experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Front desk agents Dubai
We are looking for a Front Office Receptionist with an experience of one year in the similar role from a 4/5 star International Hotel chain
The ideal candidate should have:
• Certified from a hotel school or diploma in hospitality
• Knowledge of Opera System
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations
• Knowledge of cash handling skills
• Friendly personality
• Excellent hospitality and communication skills in English
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, free meals, medical and much more.
An international nutrition center across GCC Area is currently looking for a DIETITIAN-NUTRITIONIST in UAE.
-with valid HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) License
-minimum of 2yrs work experience
-currently located in UAE
- Male or Female
- Can join immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Explain nutrition issues
• Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
• Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
• Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
• Promote better nutrition by giving talks to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
• Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
Le Pirate Restaurant Dubai
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Required Supervisor, waiter, cashier - Le pirate restaurant
Professional Supervisor with min 2 years UAE experience is required full time,Attractive salary.
Front Desk Agnets Dubai
700 room hotel in Dubai is hiring front deak agents and reservations agents with 4 years experience in hotel or restaurant, salary range 34 - 43 K USD
Bar Staff Dubai
1) Bartenders (preferably has a knowledge of mixology) with over 2-3 years experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel and good command in English.
2) Waiters/Service Staff (Ladies) with over 2 years experience in bars - 4 Star or 5 star Hotels / and good command in English
3) Bar/LoungeSupervisor with over 3 years experience in U.A.E - 4 Star or 5 star Hotels
Email your CV
Head Chef Dubai
Job description: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning menus according to budget.
• Advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
• Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
• Meeting with suppliers and customers
• Discussing contract requirements with customers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 years offshore experience
• Having experience with well-known catering companies.
• Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality or equivalent degree.
Interested candidates please forward their updated resume