Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Various Hotel Positions Dubai
a five-star luxury hotel that does absolutely everything in superb style. From its exclusive location on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah to the truly spectacular lobby entrance, every detail inspires awe and delight.
The resort is made up of 379 elegant guest rooms, with 26 lavish suites and 38 Royal Residences offering stunning ocean views. Lose yourself in the outdoor infinity pool overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Discover a whole new way of dining at the magnificent Music Hall. And explore a world of treatments at the palatial Talise Ottoman Spa, home to 42 treatment rooms, eight hydrotherapy rooms, steam rooms, saunas, snow rooms and three Turkish hammams. However you spend your time here, every moment is a pleasure.
we seek self-motivated, dependable, and highly skilled individuals who have a passion for raising our esteem company to the apex. We have part-time and full-time positions available. Our worker\'s greatly rewarded with full benefits, and. We offer comprehensive induction training to our new employed staff that will enable them deliver and operate in a high level of service.
• Trust building and Effective Communication (Please answer our calls and check your e-mail on a daily basis)
Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor\'s Degree
• High school graduate
• Previous work Experience Preferred
Head Teller / Teller Manager
The Global Charity Trust
Events Manager Dubai
conducting face to face meetings at board level, utilising online customer management systems and reporting to your dedicated supervisor within our Head Office in London. The Candidate : We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is a self-motivated, confident and driven individual. The candidate must be highly organised and demonstrate a professional approach to creating and managing partnerships from beginning to end. Ultimately, this individual should be someone who thrives by being part of the Charity, Luxury and Event sectors on a global scale. Please apply
Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Arabian food chef Qatar
With those specifications:
Have knowledge about Arabian Dining tables
Experience from United Arab of emirates.
Have a good attitude to work in Qatar
Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites
Room Attendants Dubai
Room Attendants Male / Female(India, Nepal Myanmar nationality holder)with min 1 year hotel experience
Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites
Reservations Agent Dubai
Opening for Arabic speaking Reservation clerk.
Should have mini.1 year experience in hotel reservations.
Should reside with in UAE.
F & B Manager Dubai
Required Food & Beverage controller with minimum 2 yrs. of experience of hotel, salary negotiable
General Manager Dubai
An energetic person who has a good experience in managing a dance school or a fitness center.
Key responsibilities are:
Managing a team of freelancers
Finances in a daily basis
Admin: Keep all the documents and files up to date.
Sales: boost sales and arrange a plan of promotion through the year to attract more customers.
Marketing & Communication: Keep the project plan up to date / Be in touch with all different media, partners, and customers to always update them with new projects / events / information in a regular basis.
Operation: make sure the venue is always operational to welcome customers.
Events: Good coordination and organizational skills to organize events for Capella.